Big Editor Project for FM12: Career Game Starter Pack

Unknown Hacker

Your Spanish is amazing, I supposed you are Spanish too o_O

The links are ready in this thread (except Fiji) I'm having problems because I reach the number of image limit for a single post, and I separate the leagues in 2 different post. I'll contact de website admin to improve it.

Thanks for taking the leagues to a new audience, and no I'm not Spanish but I am studying it.

Now testing the New Zealand league.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a trial I loaded up 18 of these leagues (Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, South Africa and Uzbekistan) and holidayed to the end of 2017 with no problems at all!

Thanks Unknown Hacker, I will now have a managerial tour of the world

As a trial I loaded up 18 of these leagues (Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, South Africa and Uzbekistan) and holidayed to the end of 2017 with no problems at all!

Thanks Unknown Hacker, I will now have a managerial tour of the world

I'd would stay away from the Mauritanian league because crashes have been reported but apart from that they should all work well together. Thank you for your praise.

[24] Fiji

National league and inter-district cup are made along with an FA Cup.

Note: I have added a different team instead of the Fiji U-20s to the league since I wasn't sure if that would work.

Link

[25] New Zealand

Just the ASB Premiership. No more and no less.

Download

Have these been well tested ? because I downloaded somebody elses Fiji and New Zealand and I keep getting a crash dump which has ruined my game :(

Have these been well tested ? because I downloaded somebody elses Fiji and New Zealand and I keep getting a crash dump which has ruined my game :(

Fiji has been tested to 2017 by myself. New Zealand has not been tested for as long but it should be fine. Acidburn was starting a long term save with that file so I hope that it works well.

Hey, UH, awesome and massive work you've got here! Great job!

Are all these leagues 'self-compatible', eg. can I run them all at the same time?

Cheers and KUTGW! :thup:

All of the leagues which I have made should be compatible. However the only way to find out would be to try, people have loaded 15 or so of my leagues and have reported no problems with their games. However I would be careful with Mauritania and with any third party leagues because they may cause conflicts and crashes with my files.

Thanks for your support. :)

First off, massive thumbs up & nice job. Love this idea, if nothing else to breathe new life into old saves by adding leagues.

Secondly, is anyone having issues with the Estonia file? I'm not able to pick it due to having only 11 teams in 2nd div N/E and even when I tweak the editor file It still shows up as not selectable. Any ideas or solutions?

EDIT: May have something to do with a third-party file? Maybe I should just be patient here and wait for UH to create everything :)

First off, massive thumbs up & nice job. Love this idea, if nothing else to breathe new life into old saves by adding leagues.

Secondly, is anyone having issues with the Estonia file? I'm not able to pick it due to having only 11 teams in 2nd div N/E and even when I tweak the editor file It still shows up as not selectable. Any ideas or solutions?

Are you trying to load any other leagues? Some people have reported that there are problems between Estonia and some other files.

Are you trying to load any other leagues? Some people have reported that there are problems between Estonia and some other files.

Yeah, that's likely it. I edited my other post, I can wait for you to finish your project before I start up with the big save I'd like to have. I'll now let you get back to editing as this will be massively entertaining!

All of the leagues which I have made should be compatible. However the only way to find out would be to try, people have loaded 15 or so of my leagues and have reported no problems with their games. However I would be careful with Mauritania and with any third party leagues because they may cause conflicts and crashes with my files.

Thanks for your support. :)

Cheers for the quick response. :) Just another question, can i post the whole second post on my site (look at my sig), with the link back here and your credit. Basically, one big quote and source link :)

Cheers for the quick response. :) Just another question, can i post the whole second post on my site (look at my sig), with the link back here and your credit. Basically, one big quote and source link :)

Go for it. As long as you link to this thread I'd be a fool to not let you link to here.

If you would like to you can add my created competitions to the list, you can compress the file or do whatever you want with it

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280096-International-Competitions-Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?v3uogc31dw61o

I've added them to the third post mate. I'm not going to do anything to the file if you don't mind.

[33] New Caledonia

Not quite tested for a season yet, so if anyone were to download it and run a holiday game for a season or two just to confirm that it works that would be great. Cheers.

Contains: The only national league, and a national cup. Could be quite boring as there are only 8 teams in the entire structure...

Download it here

Yeah, that's likely it. I edited my other post, I can wait for you to finish your project before I start up with the big save I'd like to have. I'll now let you get back to editing as this will be massively entertaining!

which files are you running alongside the estonian db?

which files are you running alongside the estonian db?

Anything I could find - English 7-8 file, the files from the Spanish website, and some files from sortitoutsi. Unless one person/group does all the work, I imagine conflicts like this are inevitable.

Anything I could find - English 7-8 file, the files from the Spanish website, and some files from sortitoutsi. Unless one person/group does all the work, I imagine conflicts like this are inevitable.

The problem I believe lies with the England levels 7-8 database. That does cause conflicts I'm afraid.

The problem I believe lies with the England levels 7-8 database. That does cause conflicts I'm afraid.

I tried without the England update and still wasn't able to make it work. No worries though, I'll bide my time playing other games until the massive update is complete.

Archived