KoanaAr Football League

Paris Hilton's Lover

NOTE: I have replaced American Samoa with my fictional country, the Republic of Koana Islands. To help keep myself interested I have made the league standard about as good as Belgium. I will put this up for download so any queries or just general chat about the edited game can go in here too. I intend on improving the xml file over time. But there are no promises.

129504.png

The Koana Islands have finally completed their 18-year suspension for match fixing that was imposed by FIFA. The Koana Islands will now officially enter the rankings in 204th place, the first time the nation has ever been placed in the FIFA rankings.

The Koana Football League, called the KoanaAr Football League for sponsorship reasons is the only professional football league in the islands of Koana. 42 teams are split into two divisions called East and West depending on geographical location. They play a double round robin against teams within their division for a total of 40 games. The top 8 from both divisions then go into 1-game only Play-offs to decide a winner. The winning team will then represent the Koana Islands in the Oceania Champions League the following year.

KoanaFootballTeamsThumb.png

Click to enlarge the map

Running alongside the Football League is the Nationwide Cupen which is an FA Cup style competition in which teams knock each other out over 2-legs. 22 teams are randomly selected for a bye in the first round.

Each team must have 3 Koanian nationals in their starting eleven for every match, with one having been brought up through the teams youth system.

Megopolis United, New Auckland, Rothes Town and Vizhune Electric are widely regarded as the best teams in the Koana Islands with Megopolis United in particular owned by the same man who runs the very successful Megopolis Titans baseball team.

All teams are filled with regens.

2.png

Eastern Division

• Arbordale (6th)
    Conneaut Lions (10th)
    Conneaut Red Bull (21st)
    Cosby City Athletic (5th)
    Crawfordleigh Aces (12th)
    Dunnport City (20th)
    Forres Thistle (15th)
    Greenborough (17th)
    Hope FC (18th)
    Lexington-England (9th)
    Newport City United (2nd)
    Ocean Point Town (13th)
    River City Rovers (11th)
    Rothes Town (7th)
    Saffron United (3rd)
    Sandford City (14th)
    Uckford (16th)
    Vizhune Electric (8th)
    Waterford City (1st)
    Watermoor Athletic (19th)
    Xyport Redbacks (4th)

3.png

Western Division

• Bayside City (16th)
    Bayside Pumas (4th)
    Black Island (12th)
    Blanchester City (15th)
    Cherry City (5th)
    Embleton (9th)
    Hollydale Astros (19th)
    Humoor Ducks (20th)
    Jonestown Thunder (14th)
    Kings Soccer (8th)
    Maytown United (11th)
    Megopolis Roar (13th)
    Megopolis United (2nd)
    New Auckland (1st)
    Nyhaven Knights (6th)
    Portlethen (10th)
    Princeton State (21st)
    Saphire Coast Athletic (3rd)
    T.R.U. (18th)
    Western Tridents (7th)
    Westsound (17th)

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Back-up your graphics folder, just in case. Otherwise, place the koana2.xml file in the "editor data" folder located in your FM 2011 folder and place the "Koana" folder in the graphics folder. You may need to reload the skin for the logos to appear.

• 4 weeks later...
I didn't. The game has that hard-coded unfortunately.

To work around it, you just need to use FMRTE to edit them and declare them for the home nation. I had this problem once when I created a league a French dependency and all of the players went to play for France. It can be done, if they're a FIFA member.

To work around it, you just need to use FMRTE to edit them and declare them for the home nation. I had this problem once when I created a league a French dependency and all of the players went to play for France. It can be done, if they're a FIFA member.

Problem with that is that the .net framework 4.0 won't install so I can't run FMRTE :/

Bloody hell, downloaded this. Signed all my staff, new players and then I realise, a ban for 2 yellow cards and bans for every following yellow card. I'm not going to go change that now cause I've bloody spent a while doing everything up. Is there anyway to change this in game?

And also, because the teams are made up of regens, nobody has trained at the club so you pretty much have to have 6 substitutes rather than 7.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived