[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are Sylvia getting along on your save?

I am about to start my first full season with them on my career save so was just for general interest. Took over with 10 games left when they were in a relegation fight and helped them survive.

Thanks everyone it is looking more and more like I might get into Europe but I can still screw everything up so I wouldn't guarantee it.

Hehehe, you are doing awesomely this year! I predict Europe AND a Sweden national team posting soon! :)

Not sure about the national team just yet although I really hope I do get it soon. It's really annoying having to change your whole squad due to the age limit in the U19's and to a lesser extent the U21's.

How are Sylvia getting along on your save?

I am about to start my first full season with them on my career save so was just for general interest. Took over with 10 games left when they were in a relegation fight and helped them survive.

Here is their league history

So they've slipped down a league after spending the 1st 10 years or so in the top half of the 3rd tier. In recent seasons they have struggled to survive in the 4th tier until this season where they have now been relegated in 11th place.

However their cup record is a damn site better than mine:

They've reached:

Quarter final in 2018

Semi Final in 2024

and perhaps their greatest achievement the final in 2016 where unfortunately they lost 2-0 to Vasby.

September 2030

League: Tord 1-0 AIK

Jorgen Melki (YP37)'s goal proved to be the decider in a cagey affair against 2 teams fighting for a European spot. This will be a huge boost for us especially as it gives us a slight cushion against other teams.

League: IFK Goteborg 1-1 Tord

A great point to get away from home against another tough team. Jorgen Melki (YP37) scored again for us but the lead didn't last as Goteborg equalised with 13 mins left. Our chances of a late winner were hit when Hakan Nielsen (YP47) saw straight red in the 85th min forcing us to defend for our lives for the remainder of the match.

League: Syrianska FC 0-1 Tord

Jorgen Melki (YP37) makes it a hat trick of goals in september. His goal was again good enough to give us all 3 points.

LeagueTableSept-11.png

October 2030

League: Tord 2-0 Kalmar FF

A morale boosting win ahead of 2 difficult away ties. An away goal gave us the lead before the man of the moment Jorgen Melki (YP37) grabbed a 2nd to seal the win.

Friendly: Ireland U21's 1-0 Sweden U21's

Not the debut I had hoped for. The performance was good but not the result. We played very well for most of the match but a lapse in concentration just before half time caused the defeat. That and our inability to convert chances.

League: IK Sirius 2-0 Tord

A disappointing result. IK Sirius scored early on to put pressure on us to attack. We did so late on to try and get an equaliser but they countered well to grab a 2nd in the 84th min.

League: Mjallby 3-1 Tord

It was going so well till the turn of the hour. Mjallby opened the scoring but Jonas Andersson (YP27) equalised 10 mins later. We fell apart in the last 10 means conceding twice late on to inflict a 2nd straight defeat and putting a dent in our European hopes.

LeagueTableOct-7.png

Who are the run in against? Two wins, and Europe here you come! :)

Syrianksa Kerburan (H)

Assyriska (A)

So both definately winnable

Mjallby have got:

Elfsborg (A)

Syrainska Kerburan (A)

AIK have got:

Djurgarden (H)

Helsingborg (A)

4th place won't necessarily get into Europe as the Swedish cup final is between IK Sirius and 2nd tier side Dalkurd. I'm still not totally sure if the losing team in the final gets the European place if the winner is already guaranteed Europe from their league position.

So they've slipped down a league after spending the 1st 10 years or so in the top half of the 3rd tier. In recent seasons they have struggled to survive in the 4th tier until this season where they have now been relegated in 11th place.

However their cup record is a damn site better than mine:

They've reached:

Quarter final in 2018

Semi Final in 2024

and perhaps their greatest achievement the final in 2016 where unfortunately they lost 2-0 to Vasby.

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

They are a good cup team. I myself have just knocked Djurgarden out of the 3rd Round of the competition. I would create a thread but I just cannot be bothered.

Good luck with the save & I look forward to the update!!!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I will try and do the end of season update in the next few hours

hrbfcrule if the winner has the place in Europe then 4th place gets it :)

Thanks for clearing that up

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

They are a good cup team. I myself have just knocked Djurgarden out of the 3rd Round of the competition. I would create a thread but I just cannot be bothered.

Good luck with the save & I look forward to the update!!!

Good luck with that save and congratz on keeping them up

November 2030

League: Tord 0-0 Syrianska Kerburan

Our incredible home run continues as we have now gone over 2 seasons unbeaten in the league. A run that stretches back 40 games and consists of 27 wins and 13 draws. The new Mourinho?;)

League: Assyriska 3-1 Tord

Have we blown it? We took the lead against Assyriska in the 24th min through Jonas Andersson (YP49) but we then went on to concede 3 in the next 15 means to throw away the game. Surely we can't get into Europe now.

Youthtraining.png

:mad:

Despite us making nearly £1M profit this season

I immediately asked the board to improve youth facilities again and they accepted. wtf?

Edit: Exactly the same with Training facilities so now they are both a season behind what they should be

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2030

League Table, League Graph

Squad

We made ourselves hard to beat, the down side to that is the number of draws there were. Most of them being 0-0 which shows our major problem of struggling to score. Luckily the defence was on hand to save us on numerous occasions. Our fate came down to the last 2 games where we were 2nd but only 4 points away from 6th place so still all to play for. We drew our penultimate game which saw us slip to 3rd. Then shockingly we lost 3-1 to Assyriska in the last game but thankfully other results went our way which meant we held onto 3rd place to secure our place in the Euro Cup next season. :)

Swedish Cup

Lost in the 3rd Round again to Malmo FF 3-0 away.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - Played reasonably well, scoring 3 and setting up 3 in his 18 appearances..

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Had a very good season at centre back and was equally good when called upon to cover at left back..

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Will be looking to put this season behind him and continue where he left off from previous seasons.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - A shadow of himself from last season, racking up a measly 6 goals. Hopefully he can refind his form.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Again proved himself as a great creator of goals and generally all round good displays throughout the season.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - Our shock highest goalscorer and best player this season. I suppose 4 of his 8 goals were from the penalty spot.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - Great season for him, 16 clean sheets in 30 games is a top effort.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - Was one of the better players but I am sure he is capable of better.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - Terrible season for him, managing just the solitary goal in 22 appearances. I only have 3 strikers so what choice do I have.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Played alright but it doesn't look like he will get too much better according to my staff, I hope he proves them wrong.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Played in the cup where he conceded 3, not entirely his fault but not exactly a great performance for him.

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - Has done his job efficiently and without fuss. He may not be and the front of the action but he is one of our key players.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - His 1st season as a major player in the team, he didn't do great but theres a lot more to come from him.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Was again one of the better players, looks like he could be a real gem, scored his 1st goal for the club as well.

Jonas Andersson (YP49) - Is now the favoured partner of Peter Jansson (YP33) upfront but will still need to play better as 6 goals in 22 matches isn't good enough.

Erik Mansson (YP50) - Gave him a lot of game time but he didn't repay me with good performances.

Martin Persson (YP51) - Vastly improved from last season, played 11 games this season and was generally pleasing.

Roger Magnusson (YP52) - Same as last season, made a few appearances and wasn't great.

Viktor Andersson (YP53) - Gave him a hell of a lot of games, mostly off the bench. Didn't do great but I am hoping the experience will benefit him in the long run.

Retiring Players

Filip Linder (YP6)

Was a quality player for us in the earlier years but recently he only played the odd cup game.

Career Stats

Stefan Nilsson (YP13)

Mr Consistent, could always be relied upon to put in a solid performance even when he was in his mid thirties

Career Stats

Anders Svensson (YP16)

Not as consistent as Stefan Nilsson but with lower lows come higher highs. He had a few outstanding seasons with us and was on the whole a great player for us

Career Stats

Finances - Another profit which makes it even more of a shock that the youth and training facilities upgrade got cancelled due to "lack of funds"

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    QF                     N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2028         Premier Division              4th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2029         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2030         Premier Division              3rd                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

International Section

Results

Lost out with the U19's in the 2nd Qual section but managed to get the U21 job in September. My debut didn't go to plan as I lost 1-0 to Ireland but it is a big step up from the U19's.

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------[/b]
2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa | Liverpool  Tottenham     Sheff Wed (FA)  Man City (EC)  | Fulham     Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool   | Chelsea    Watford (LC)  Birmingham (FA)                | Sunderland West Ham   Wolves
2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal     Chelsea    | Man City   Aston Villa   Tottenham (FA)                 | Sheff Wed  West Brom  Forest
2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Liverpool  Man City      Aston Villa                    | Portsmouth Hull       Barnsley
2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Liverpool  | Man City   Arsenal       Aston Villa (LC)               | Stoke      Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Man City   Liverpool     Aston Villa                    | Burnley    Watford    Preston
2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal     Aston Villa| Tottenham  Man City      Wigan (FA)      Liverpool (EC) | West Ham   Bristol R  P'boro
2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Liverpool  Tottenham     Wigan           Man City (EC)  | Barnsley   Leicester  WBA
2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea   Aston Villa Tottenham  | Man Utd    Man City      Bolton (FA)                    | Charlton   Sheff Utd  Burnley
2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston Villa Arsenal    | Tottenham  Man City      Leeds (FA)      Birmingham (LC)| Forest     Portsmouth Leicester
2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Tottenham  Arsenal       Bolton (FA)                    | Leeds      Preston    Watford
2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V   Liverpool   M'boro     | Tottenham  Man City      Everton (FA)                   | Portsmouth Sheff Wed  Yeovil
2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man utd     Arsenal    | Tottenham  Liverpool     Man City                       | West Ham   Leicester  Sheff Utd
2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Aston V    Man City      Arsenal                        | Charlton   Bristol R  Watford
2024/25 | Arsenal | Aston V   Liverpool   Man Utd(CL)| Tottenham  Chelsea       Man City        Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed  Fulham     Swansea
2025/26 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Aston Villa Liverpool  | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | Newcastle  Forest     Portsmout
2026/27 | Aston V | Man Utd   Liverpool   Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC)   | Preston    P'borough  Bristol R
2027/28 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston V     Tottenham  | Arsenal    Liverpool     Sunderland (FA)                | Leicester  Newcastle  Swansea
2028/29 | Aston V | Man Utd   Arsenal     Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Liverpool (EC)  Birmingham     | Fulham     Forest     P'borough
2029/30 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Liverpool   Aston V    | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | West Ham   Portsmouth Sheff Wed

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon      Marseille            | Lille          AS Nancy      Strasbourg (FC)   | Stade Brestois Lens         A-Avignon
2011/12 | Lyon   | PSG       Marseille            | Monaco         Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC)     | Toulouse       Le Mans      Nantes
2012/13 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | Stade Rennais  Bordeaux      Marseille         | Grenoble       Auxerre      Caen
2013/14 | Lyon   | Bordeaux  Monaco               | PSG            Marseille     Stade Rennais     | Ajaccio        Nice         Amiens
2014/15 | Lyon   | Lille     Monaco               | Marseille      Bordeaux      Boulogne          | Montpellier    Valenciennes Le Mans
2015/16 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG        Bourdeaux | Tours          Marseille     Lille             | Lens           Vannes       Paris
2016/17 | Lyon   | Monaco    Marseille            | PSG            Lille         Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes      Tours FC     Strasbourg
2017/18 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille      Monaco    | Bordeaux       Marseille     Guingamp (FC)     | Le Mans        Montpellier  SC Bastia
2018/19 | Lyon   | Lille     Bordeaux             | PSG            Marseille     Monaco            | Angers         Boulogne     Valenciennes 
2019/20 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | PSG            Marseille     AS Canet (FC)     | Stade de Reims Chateauroux  AS Cannes
2020/21 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Bordeaux       Marseille     Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes         Strasbourg   Paris FC
2021/22 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille                | Monaco         Bourdeaux     FC Sete 34 (FC)   | RC Lens        FC Gueugnon  Sannis SG
2022/23 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     ES Paulham (FC)   | Tours          Troyes       Grenoble
2023/24 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne       Valenciennes Angers
2024/25 | Lyon   | Bourdeaux Marseille            | Lille          PSG           D'Aizenay (FC)    | Sannois        Vannes       FC Gueugnon
2025/26 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | PSG            Monaco        Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens           Guingamp     Troyes
2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon      Lille                | Marseille      PSG           Joue FC (FC)      | Ajaccio        AS Beauvais  Nantes
2027/28 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG                  | Lille          St Etienne    Nancy (FC)        | Troyes         Nancy        Vannes
2028/29 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | St Etienne     PSG           USJA Carquefou(FC)| Valenciennes   Strasbourg   Auxerre
2029/30 | M'seile| Lyon      Lille                | PSG            St Etienne    Tours (FC)        | RC Lens        Tours        Troyes

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated-----------------[/b]
2010/11 | Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg          | FC Bayern  W. Bremen  Leverkusen                  | Kaiserslauten St Pauli     Mainz
2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart          | Aachen     Leverkusen Bochum (GC)   1860 Munchen  | Hannover      Freiburg
2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke            | W. Bremen  Dortmund   Karlsruhe     Ahlen (GC)    | Nurnberg      Gladbach     Dusseldorf
2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV                | Schalke    Wolfsburg  Aachen        Koln (GC)     | Offenbach     1860 Munchen          
2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund           | W.Bremen   Stuttgart  Schalke                     | Frankfurt     Mainz  
2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke            | W.Bremen   Dortmund   Duisburg (GC)               | Bochum        Duisburg
2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg          | Schalke    Hoffenheim HSV           Aachen (GC)   | Dusseldorf    Ahlen
2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Schalke    HSV        Dortmund (GC)               | Burghausen    Dresden      Hertha BSC
2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern          | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe     Gladbach
2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund           | Hoffenheim HSV        Wolfsburg     Aachen        | Kaiserslauten St Pauli
2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV        Dortmund   Aachen                      | Offenbach     Cottbus      Jena
2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Hoffenheim         | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Jena (GC)     | Bielefeld     Dresden
2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Schalke            | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Koblenz       Duisburg     Wehen
2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen      | Dortmund   HSV        Wolfsburg                   | Dusseldorf    Hertha BSC
2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Leverkusen         | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart     Schalke (GC)  | Karlsruhe     Wehen        Osnabruck
2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg   HSV    | Stuttgart  Hoffenheim Aachen                      | Hertha BSC    Frankfurt
2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  HSV                | Dortmund   Wolfsburg  Aachen (GC)                 | Gladbach      Bielefeld    Augsburg
2027/28 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Dortmund   HSV        Hoffenheim                  | Dusseldorf    Offenbach
2028/29 | FC Bayern | Dortmund   Levrkusen Wolfsburg| HSV        Stuttgart  Hoffenheim                  | Osnabruck     Kaiserslautern
2029/30 | FC Bayern | Stuttgart  Dortmund           | Leverkusen Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Offenbach     Karlsruhe    Eintracht

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria   Roma       Inter (CL)| AC Milan   Palermo     Napoli      Udinese (IC) | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan    Inter      Sampdoria | Palermo    Napoli      Genoa                    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13 | Napoli   | AC Milan    Fiorentina Roma      | Juventus   Genoa       Roma (IC)                | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14 | Juventus | Roma        Palermo    Genoa     | Napoli     Fiorentina  Cagliari (IC)            | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena
2014/15 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       AC Milan  | Juventus   Udinese     Genoa (IC)               | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli      Sampdoria  Juventus  | Genoa      Inter       Udinese (IC)             | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17 | Inter    | AC Milan    Napoli     Udinese   | Roma       Palermo     Genoa (IC)               | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18 | Palermo  | Juventus    AC Milan   Napoli    | Udinese    Inter       Genoa                    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19 | Inter    | Fiorentina  Napoli     AC Milan  | Catania    Roma        Juventus                 | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta
2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina  Juventus   Roma      | Napoli     Palermo     Inter                    | Novara          Ascoli     Bari
2020/21 | Inter    | AC Milan    Juventus   Palermo   | Genoa      Sampdoria   Napoli                   | Salernitana     Bologna    Pescara
2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan    Roma       Parma     | Napoli     Palermo     Sampdoria                | Chievo          Cremonese  Reggina
2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Inter     | Palermo    Roma        Fiorentina               | Torino          Grosseto   Verona
2023/24 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus   Palermo   | Udinese    AC Milan    Sampdoria (IC)           | Atalanta        Bologna    Cesena
2024/25 | Juventus | Inter       Palermo    Napoli    | AC Milan   Roma        Genoa                    | Siena           Ascoli     Vicenza
2025/26 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus             | Roma       AC Milan    Sampdoria                | Crotone         Grosseto   Piacenza
2026/27 | Juventus | Roma        Inter      Napoli    | AC Milan   Sampdoria   Parma                    | Bari            Atalanta   Monza
2027/28 | Napoli   | Juventus    Inter      AC Milan  | Genoa      Roma        Fiorentina (IC)          | Chievo          Novara     Salernitana
2028/29 | Napoli   | Genoa       Juventus   Lazio     | Inter      Palermo     Roma                     | Bolgna          Piacenza   Juve Stabia
2029/30 | Cagliari | Juventus    Inter      Napoli    | Roma       Genoa       AC Milan                 | Ascoli          Verona     Grosseto

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated----------------[/b]
2010/11 | R. Madrid| Barcelona At. Madrid  Athletic  |Villareal  Sevilla    Sporting              | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Villareal   At. Madrid|Sevilla    Valencia   Getafe (SC)           | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Valencia    At. Madrid|Sevilla    Mallorca   Osasuna (SC)          | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Malaga    |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Sevilla   |Malaga     Villareal  Valencia (SC)         | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Valencia   Deportivo             | Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17 | Barcelona| Sevilla   At. Madrid  Villareal |R.Madrid   Athletic   Vallodolid (SC)       | Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Getafe      At. Madrid|Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Valencia              | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Malaga      Valencia  |Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Villareal             | Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete
2019/20 | Barcelona| Villareal R.Madrid    Sevilla   |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Almeria       Elche         Cadiz
2020/21 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia (SC)         | Mallorca      Celta         Gimnastic
2021/22 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Athletic  |Malaga     At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Hercules      Cordoba       Las Palmas
2022/23 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Villareal |Athletic   Valencia   At. Madrid            | Valladolid    Oveido        Racing
2023/24 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Athletic    R.Madrid  |Villareal  At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Betis         Celta         Ceuta
2024/25 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Gimnastic     Alaves        Murcia
2025/26 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Barcelona  Valencia              | Levante       Oviedo        Hercules
2026/27 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Barcelona |Athletic   Sevilla    Getafe                | Eibar         Xerez         Granada
2027/28 | R.Madrid | Athletic  At. Madrid  Barcelona |Valencia   Villareal  Sevilla (EC) Deportivo| Valladolid    Gimnastic     Sant Andreu
2028/29 | R.Madrid | Atletic   Barcelona   Sevilla   |At. Madrid Getafe     Zaragoza              | Xerez         Alaves        Hercules
2029/30 | R.Madrid | Sevilla   Villareal   Barcelona |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Granada       Celta         Alcorcon

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League

EC - Euro Cup

FA - FA Cup

LC - League Cup

FC - French Cup

GC - German Cup

IC - Italian Cup

SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen

2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen

2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool

2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern

2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern

2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic

2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd

2027/28: R. Madrid 2-1 Aston Villa

2028/29: Napoli 0-1 FC Bayern

2029/30: Marseille 2-3 Napoli

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic

2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton

2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham

2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham

2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP

2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo

2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal

2027/28: Athletic 0-0p Sevilla

2028/29: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool

2029/30: Lille 3-0 At. Madrid

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds

2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton

2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd

2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea

2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn

2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea

2027/28: Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland

2028/29: Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd

2029/30: Watford 0-1 Man City

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer

2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec

2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze

2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy

2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix

2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay

2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy

2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis

2027/28: Jarville 0-4 Nancy

2028/29: USJA Carquefou 2-0 Jarville

2029/30: Bourdeaux 1-2 Marseille

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim

2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV

2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen

2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern

2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke

2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern

2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund

2027/28: FC Bayern 2-2p Dortmund

2028/29: Wolfsburg 1-0 HSV

2029/30: Stuttgart 2-0 Leverkusen

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan

2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus

2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo

2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan

2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria

2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo

2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan

2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli

2027/28: Roma 0-2 Fiorentina

2028/29: Genoa 3-2 Palermo

2029/30: Napoli 1-2e Juventus

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona

2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla

2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe

2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid

2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe

2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal

2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic

2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid

2027/28: Villareal 3-0 Sevilla

2028/29: R.Madrid e4-3 Sevilla

2029/30: Sevilla 2-0 Valencia

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1

2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.

2028: Holland 0-1 Germany *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were beaten 1-0 by Serbia

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff

2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff

2030: England 1-0 Holland

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

Damn, that's some good going there, hrbfcrule. Still a long way to go to reach your goal, but what you've achieved already is nothing short of incredible :thup:

How have Yeovil been getting on all these years? My guess is pretty badly :p

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
        2020              34              13          5          16         39 (1.15)   46 (1.35)      -7         38%
        2021              32              14          9           9         45 (1.41)   34 (1.06)      +11        44%
        2022              31              13         10           8         29 (0.94)   21 (0.68)      +8         42%
        2023              31              7           9          15         22 (0.71)   43 (1.39)      -21        23%
        2024              31              7          10          14         23 (0.74)   38 (1.23)      -15        23%
        2025              31              11          5          15         34 (1.10)   44 (1.42)      -10        35%
        2026              32              12          9          11         36 (1.13)   38 (1.19)      -2         38%
        2027              31              13          6          12         36 (1.16)   32 (1.03)      +4         42%
        2028              31              10         15           6         38 (1.23)   29 (0.94)      +9         32%
        2029              31              15          9           7         46 (1.48)   32 (1.03)      +14        48%
        2030              31              13         12           6         33 (1.06)   28 (0.90)      +5         42%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            629             242        173         214        768 (1.22)  720 (1.14)      +48        38%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
      2020               16              10          1             5       23 (1.44)    20 (1.25)      +3         63%
      2021               15              10          4             1       29 (1.93)    10 (0.67)      +19        67%
      2022               15               7          5             3       18 (1.20)    12 (0.80)      +6         47%
      2023               15               5          5             5       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6         33%
      2024               16               5          8             3       14 (0.88)    10 (0.63)      +4         31%
      2025               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    13 (0.87)      +8         53%
      2026               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    14 (0.93)      +7         53%
      2027               16               9          3             4       24 (1.50)    12 (0.75)      +12        56%
      2028               16               9          4             3       25 (1.56)    10 (0.63)      +15        56%
      2029               15              10          5             0       30 (2.00)    15 (1.00)      +15        67%
      2030               15              10          5             0       19 (1.27)     4 (0.27)      +15        67%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             309             161         88            60      441 (1.43)   261 (0.84)      +180       52%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      2020               18               3          4            11       16 (0.89)    26 (1.44)      -10        17%
      2021               17               4          5             8       16 (0.94)    24 (1.41)      -8         24%
      2022               16               6          5             5       11 (0.69)     9 (0.56)      +2         38%
      2023               16               2          4            10        9 (0.56)    24 (1.67)      -15        13%
      2024               15               2          2            11        9 (0.60)    28 (1.87)      -19        13%
      2025               16               3          1            12       13 (0.82)    31 (1.94)      -18        19%
      2026               17               4          5             8       15 (0.88)    24 (1.41)      -9         24%
      2027               15               4          3             8       12 (0.80)    20 (1.33)      -8         27%
      2028               15               1         11             3       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6          7%
      2029               16               5          4             7       16 (1.00)    17 (1.06)      -1         31%
      2030               16               3          7             6       14 (0.88)    24 (1.50)      -10        19%
      Total             320              81         85           154      327 (1.02)   459 (1.43)      -132       25%

[center][b][u]International: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------

Sweden U19           35             15           9           11       38 (1.09)    33 (0.94)      +5         43%
   (2027-2030)

Sweden U21            1              0           0            1        0 (0.00)     1 (1.00)      -1          0%
   (2030-Present)

200+ appearances

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      405 (444)          14 (14)                3 (6)                6.90
       (2010-2029)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  396 (420)           3 (4)                20 (20)               6.86
       (2012-2030)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      377 (400)         134 (141)              60 (64)               6.83
       (2011-2029)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (370)         414 (440)             101 (107)              6.75
       (2011-2030)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      308 (320)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.96
       (2013-2030)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
       (2010-2026)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
       (2010-2021)

Anton Dahlberg   (YP30) (DM, MC)  258 (264)          18 (18)               37 (37)               6.78  
       (2019-Present)

Jonas Andersson  (YP27) (MC)      233 (242)          23 (24)               20 (20)               6.77
       (2018-Present)

Peter Jansson   (YP33) (ST)       224 (230)          67 (68)               29 (29)               6.80
       (2021-Present)

Hakan Larsson   (YP35) (DM, MC)   201 (205)           6 (6)                33 (33)               6.82
       (2022-Present)

Bojan Ohlsson   (YP29) (DC, DL)   197 (206)           4 (4)                 8 (8)                6.84
       (2020-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

Damn, that's some good going there, hrbfcrule. Still a long way to go to reach your goal, but what you've achieved already is nothing short of incredible :thup:

How have Yeovil been getting on all these years? My guess is pretty badly :p

Thanks, as for Yeovil I think they have done very well.

The stand out being the 1 season they spent in the Premiership, unfortunately it ended pretty badly with just 2 league wins. However they have bounced back well and have now established themselves as one of the better Championship sides. In the past few seasons they have only narrowly missed out on the playoffs.

FA Cup has been pretty poor, the furthest theyve got is the 5th round and that was only on a handful of occasions.

Pretty much the same for the League Cup although they did reach the Quarter final in the 2029/30 season.

The JPT has been more succesful even if they have failed to win it. They reached the final in the 2010/11 season but lost 2-0 to Sheff Wed.

The last 5 times they were entered into it (2015-20) they managed to reach the Semi finals twice and Quarter finals twice.

Europe money will help so much! Even if you're knocked out first round it's £600k for free!

Yay \o/ can never have too much money

Yesss, this is a major step in making the thread title come true! :thup:

Yer I am hoping the qualification increases the rep of the club so that I can get better youth players coming through.

I'm impressed! Every long-term game I've seen thus far (including my own) have only ever seen them going backwards, so that's pretty amazing. They back-to-back to get into the Premiership probably was a major contributor as to why they didn't stay there, but I should hope they made a decent bit of cash out of it.

At least in Europe you've not got any reason to worry about the home grown rules, anyhow :D

Yes! Europe! Now you can attract a lot of top players to your club, or wait a minute......;)

I have just been given a £4.2M transfer budget and a £33.7K/week wage budget. At the moment I am spending £7.5K/week on wages. :( So tempting to spend it but I won't.

I'm impressed! Every long-term game I've seen thus far (including my own) have only ever seen them going backwards, so that's pretty amazing. They back-to-back to get into the Premiership probably was a major contributor as to why they didn't stay there, but I should hope they made a decent bit of cash out of it.

To be honest I expected them to go backwards too. I don't think I've ever seen them do well in any long term save of any version of FM.

At least in Europe you've not got any reason to worry about the home grown rules, anyhow :D

Ah finally a benefit of using only youth players :)

European football!! \o/ well done :D
Well done on qualifying for Europe, this will be definitely be another step up the ladder :applause: For all your perseverance, it's the least you deserve!

Thanks

congrats!!!! now the game will surely be more interesting for you. i hope you stay in the top3 positions from now on and never miss the chance of europe qualification!

The board seem to think I am able to stay in the top 3, the lowest target theyve set is continental qualification through league position. No pressure then.

It's amazing what carp players can do haha

Yer I know, I'm sure my best players are only average Swedish Premiership players.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 6th

Title Odds: 14-1

Expectations: Continental Qualification through league position

Wage Budget: £33,725 (£29,916)

Wage Bill: £7,652 (£7,310)

Ticket price: £29.10 (£27.50)

Season Ticket Holders: 1069 (1019)

Season Ticket Price: £324.00 (£306.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Not a good intake at all, only 1 worthy of coming in and he doesn't look great:

Rikard Andersson (YP54) (MR, MC, AMC) - Report

Friendlies

Muang Thong Utd 1-0 Tord

Huracan 1-0 Tord

Deportivo Cali 4-0 Tord

Okayama 6-0 Tord

New York 2-1 Tord

The Strongest 6-0 Tord

Tolima 1-0 Tord

Shenzhen 1-0 Tord

Thank you for the comments everyone

congratulations on qualifying for Europe & good luck next season. Hope 8 straight defeats in preseason didn't hit the morale too hard!

I normally have a terrible preseason but I always seem to do alright when the competitive games start. Maybe it's something to do with letting my assisstant take control of friendlies.

I can see him having a future on the wing, good speed and a good cross will help :)

My tactics don't use wingers but maybe i'll have to change them to fit this guy in. I'll only do that if he turns out to be pretty good otherwise it's just not worth it.

March 2031

League: Syrianska FC 1-1 Tord

Not a great start to the campaign but at least it wasn't a loss. They scored 1st but Peter Jansson (YP33) cancelled it out 4 mins before half time.

League: Tord 1-0 AIK

Peter Jansson (YP33) was again on target for us but this time his goal earned us all 3 points. A good win against one of the preseason favourites.

Friendly: Sweden U21's 0-1 Spain U21's

Despite losing I think we put in a good shift. We were expected to get thrashed by Spain but in the end we only lost by the 1 goal.

LeagueTableMar-3.png

April 2031

League: Djurgarden 3-3 Tord

A very entertaining match, not often you say that about one of our matches. Peter Jansson (YP33) continues to be the only player who has scored for us this season. He bagged a 1st half hat trick to put us 3-1 up at the break. Unfortunately we couldn't hold onto it in the 2nd hald, their equaliser coming in the 89th min.

League: Tord 2-0 Mjallby

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) scored in the 29th min to give us the lead against another of the title favourites. Not to be outdone, Peter Jansson (YP33) added a 2nd in the 2nd half to seal the win.

League: Kalmar FF 0-2 Tord

1st away win of the season came thanks to a late double salvo from Peter Jansson (YP33) and last season's top goal scorer Jorgen Melki (YP37).

League: Tord 3-1 IFK Goteborg

We started off slowly, allowing Goteborg to score within the opening 10 mins but we came right back into the game. Erik Carlsson (YP41) netted his 1st of the season to make it 1-1. Hakan Larsson (YP35) also got his 1st of the season to give us the lead before Peter Jansson (YP33) netted his 8th of the season :eek: already. That's already as high as our highest scorer last season.

LeagueTableApr-12.png

Been inactive on here so a few things..

Congrats on reaching europe!, shame about the facilities :/.

New Mourinho <3 hah :D, gutted that he lost at home irl :(

Good luck for the season, board are expecting aren't they lol

Been inactive on here so a few things..

Congrats on reaching europe!, shame about the facilities :/.

New Mourinho <3 hah :D, gutted that he lost at home irl :(

Good luck for the season, board are expecting aren't they lol

Thanks, yer I was gutted as well but I knew it had to end some time

Wow, great start! Tord will be champions this year, remember my words!

I hope so, it looks like it will be close this year.

great mate! excellent start! where is yp49?? :(

He is coming off the bench for most matches, hasn't been in good form this season though.

Wow, What a story!! Incredible stuff! :D

How often do you play FM though? You must have a hell of lot of time on your hands? :p

I have 1 word for you, uni.

May 2031

League: Elfsborg 2-2 Tord

We were probably lucky to escape with a draw but i'll take it. Elfsborg took the lead in the 20th min but it lasted just 3 mins before Jorgen Melki (YP37) equalised. Another 4 mins later and we had completely turned it around, Peter Jansson (YP33) netting our 2nd. Unfortunately we couldn't keep this slender lead and Elfsborg equalised early in the 2nd half.

League: Tord 4-1 Oddevold

A fantastic result and the 1st time we have scored 4 in a very long time. Anton Dahlberg (YP30) gave us an early lead which we carried through till half time. Unfortunately he had to go off injured just a few mins after his goal. Oddevold equalised early in the 2nd half but this only encouraged us to puck up the pace and score 3 more. Peter Jansson (YP33), Jorgen Melki (YP37) and an own goal helped us to a 3 goal win.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: VMA IK 0-1 Tord

:eek: We won a match in the cup! Admittedly it was 1-0 against a 4th tier side and they had a man sent off in the 6th min but it's a win none the less. Peter Jansson (YP33) got the only goal of the game in a match we dominated, they didn't have a single shot. I can feel it, this will be our year:D

League: Syrianska Kerburan 2-2 Tord

The goals are certainly flowing for us in the league, Erik Mansson (YP50) and Jonas Andersson (YP49) both got their 1st goals of the season but Syrianska equalised twice to get a point.

League: Tord 2-0 Hammarby Fotboll

A very good performance against Hammarby who have made a good start in the league this season. Erik Carlsson (YP41) and Jonas Andersson (YP49) were on target for this win.

League: Atvidaberg 0-0 Tord

Should have really beaten them especially as they had a man sent off inside the 1st half an hour. We failed to capitalise and a result have lost 2 important points.

LeagueTableMay-11.png

Archived