D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

Forbsie

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whys that they dont get all the supposible 90m in 1 go its payed in installments etc and alot of this 90m is to do with parchute payments if there relegated

fran merida http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/05/23/1939072/official-atletico-madrid-sign-fran-merida-from-arsenal

Again, a source with a poor reputation, it's not official until it is on either clubs' website. Though it is likely to go through by Monday night.

Again, a source with a poor reputation, it's not official until it is on either clubs' website. Though it is likely to go through by Monday night.

Poor reputation ?:confused: just about all the news i see on there ends up 100% right and usely appears elsewere very shortly sky sports etc

Goal is an awful source, Arsenal alone have been linked with about 40 players in the last month from that website and 3/4 of them rumours would never happen.

All sources link players galore at this time of year transfer talk is ripe no matter were you look

And btw chris, John Guidetti only have 70 in CA, it should be better because he was on loan to Brommapojkarna where he was the first choice striker and scored a couple of goals and assist.. i dont know if you want to change CA so i ask just in case otherwise i will do it myself =)

in a way the full update wont be out until 1stseptember when transfer window closes

That's okay. So its just promotions/relegation/ new signings around June right?

john1 dont know what u mean by just promotions/relegation/ new signings.

what else you expecting lad lol ?

You said something about update coming out in June with like promotions and relegation and players signing for new clubs?

Unless I'm being a idiot :p

Archived