Solid from the back 451 tactic

Background

I decide to give up using downloadable tactics and learn the sliders and create my own so began Over hours and hours of playing games replaying games fiddling here tweaking there i ended up with a 4-5-1 with which i ended up being quite succesful

28ls0ok.jpg

And heres my first season in the Premiership using this tactic

30ixe01.jpg

Llink for this tactic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7qurz

Alot of people give really good feedback with this tactic

1) Put the striker in the target man list but dont tick box

2) Run onto ball is the target man supply.

Latest tactic 23/6/2010

294mqko.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/da4u88

Use this tactic from around the 75th minute if you are dominating or need a goal

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpzaps

The latest tactic I have not really tested with lower leagues so feel free to try it out and let me know .

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fdt5d1.png

I forgot to add that I list the lone striker ass target man but dont tick the target man box

This is a screen shot of the "PUSH" tactic I use in the 75th minute or so when the game is looking to become a draw a but I feel I could win it if I stick my neck out and take a risk :eek:

2lsu1c6.png

fdt5d1.png

I forgot to add that I list the lone striker ass target man but dont tick the target man box

This is a screen shot of the "PUSH" tactic I use in the 75th minute or so when the game is looking to become a draw a but I feel I could win it if I stick my neck out and take a risk :eek:

2lsu1c6.png

how do i get the numbers on tactical sliders as you have on your screen

Hello my friend ive been using your tactic and it is awsomeI have been using mr houghs tactic so i had no wingers so what i did was put the AML and the AMR up front to make a three and what has happend im scoring for fun and not conceeding this tactic is immense i recomend it to anyone well done my friend

Hello my friend ive been using your tactic and it is awsomeI have been using mr houghs tactic so i had no wingers so what i did was put the AML and the AMR up front to make a three and what has happend im scoring for fun and not conceeding this tactic is immense i recomend it to anyone well done my friend

thanks mate I am glad its going well for you :thup:

good to see you on here mate , i was using this with FC United, on other site.yeh im that GUY.....lol

Hey mate hope your well , have you tried the new tactics I released near enough the same as the home and away tactics I released but I seem to have managed to sort out the defense alot better this time.

Just use the "standard V1.1" for home and away games just lower the D/L /Width etc if your getting over run and use the "PUSH" tactic if you think you can pinch a goal if its heading for a draw around the 75th minute or so :)

ANDR you are my new super hero... :-)

i love your tactic, beautiful style of play.....very very very solid tactic: Real (yes yes yes.....) vs Valencia, only 1 shot (out) in 90 minutes.

4-0.

casilias 6.9.....he only watch the game...hahahaha.

your tactic is at the same level of Mr houghs.....good work!!!!

(sorry for my english... :-P )

Anderjam48, you should included the Corner Set-Up in Mr Hough tactic :thup:. It's not a bug and it scores at a realistic rate :). I only say this as it looks like you have no set-peice set up...

looks like a great tactic, may give it a try with Man Utd, but Mr Hough's tactic is doing well at the momment...

I personally think this tactic blows mr houghs out the warter defensively so tight and attacking is imense good work my friens im dominating every game

Wow , many thanks mate I,m glad its working so well for the people who have left comments on here.

If anyones intrested on the history of the tactic and how I came about making it then the original thread is here

http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=65596

Please fell free to post any comments and I,m hopeful it spurs other people on to develope thier own tactics like I did with this one after relying heavily on other peoples tactics to enjoy FM

Bollocks my 19game unbeaten streak came to a crashing end ,

Pushing Arsenal for the Premiership crown I got a bit cocky and set my tactic to more attacking all round and it it bit me on the ass was down

4-0 within 20 mins and found a arsenal side that was on FIRE!!

everything they hit was on target , thier keeper may aswell have been a brick wall saved everything lol

205tamd.png

If I had beat them id be 1 point behind with 2 games togo

but i didnt :confused:

so thats my premier league champions dream out the window

not to bad as i was only predicted to finish in the top half of the table:D

5th best defense in the league so far not bad for a back four that cost less than 10million in total

Man City have spent close to 70million on theirs :eek:

Just won the treble considering the year before i was strugling against relergation but won the league cup this season semi final of league cup , premier league winners ,Fa Cup winners and uefa cup winner i am now a legend at ipswich lol thanks mate i play with three up front instead of wingers and the goals fly in an still rarely concead.

Just won the treble considering the year before i was strugling against relergation but won the league cup this season semi final of league cup , premier league winners ,Fa Cup winners and uefa cup winner i am now a legend at ipswich lol thanks mate i play with three up front instead of wingers and the goals fly in an still rarely concead.

Well done mate did you change anything sles or just move the wingers into a front 3?

just moved the wingers that was it all three hit over 20 goals for me

I gotta get some new wingers for next season still got Nathan dyer on the left wing lol

Check his stats they are terrible but to be fair he had the 2nd highest avg rating for my sqaud

2yjsrhh.png

Cheers for that chronic haze just bought him for my Lyon squad looks a real good player for future. (you smoke the ganja btw ?) :p

also cheers to andrjam48 for the tactic, i've just started a new game with a decent Lyon, never managed them but im admiring there chmapions league run this season so i thought i'd give them a try, i'll be sure to leave some feedback on your tactic.

Hey Andrjam48 first I have to thank you for this great tactic, works really well for my new started game with Manchester United. I tried to get a 4-5-1 formation to work but it never yielded any results for me but yours does so far very good.

if you are gettin over ran what would you drop your defensive line by or would you push up more?and would you play wider to stretch the opposition

Against strong opposition I usually play narrow and a slow tempo, if the opposition defenders still get away from my defence every time I lower my defence line a bit until I feel secure again, worked so far in every game.

if you are gettin over ran what would you drop your defensive line by or would you push up more?and would you play wider to stretch the opposition

If im getting over run i usually drop the def line to about 10 and put the width down to 8 or so clicks that works for me anyway :)

Hey Andrjam48 first I have to thank you for this great tactic, works really well for my new started game with Manchester United. I tried to get a 4-5-1 formation to work but it never yielded any results for me but yours does so far very good.

Against strong opposition I usually play narrow and a slow tempo, if the opposition defenders still get away from my defence every time I lower my defence line a bit until I feel secure again, worked so far in every game.

what oi's you reccomending usually i tight mark and show weaker foot to all wide players and tight mark strikers but not seem to be doing it on this tactic,would you reccomend using none??

i just ask the assman for oi instructions at the start of the match and at half time but to be honest i just do it out of habit because i have forgotten a few times to do it and dont notice anything that much different

i just ask the assman for oi instructions at the start of the match and at half time but to be honest i just do it out of habit because i have forgotten a few times to do it and dont notice anything that much different

yes thats what i have been doing now and my assistant is a defensive coach

Have you done set pieces? Efficient and without bug?

ive left the attcaking F.K`s and corners as default and defendeing free kicks as default only thing i changed is defending corners i leave my front three forward lb/ rb on posts the rest man marking i think so no corner cheats or nothing

gav-1979 i have not use oi's and i am now 2nd i have played five matches and doing well i wish i knew how to get a screenshot up so i can prove it (please help in this department) great tactic andrjam48 thank you

sorry did i use the word great i mean fantastic excellent brilliant or the (special one)

Archived