Solid from the back 451 tactic

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gav-1979 i have not use oi's and i am now 2nd i have played five matches and doing well i wish i knew how to get a screenshot up so i can prove it (please help in this department) great tactic andrjam48 thank you

to post screen shots mate use tinypic.com

press alt and f9 to take a screen shot , it will be saved in your screenshots folder then goto tinypic upload the picture then copy and paste the link it gives you into the message you want to post here =)

A very good tactic, but i think the tactic is using a corner bug system if im not wrong, been scoring late from corners to win 1-0 in some matches. Have not lose any game yet using this tactic :]

mate theres no corner routine cheat in this tactic look at the corner settings for attacking they are all set to default :)

only set pieces i have changed are the defending corners as i put my front 3 on "stay forward"

and change the rest to man mark lb and rb on mark posts im sure theres a better way to defend corners but im happy with the results so far:)

im glad this tactic is working well for everybody :thup:

to post screen shots mate use tinypic.com

press alt and f9 to take a screen shot , it will be saved in your screenshots folder then goto tinypic upload the picture then copy and paste the link it gives you into the message you want to post here =)

thanks andrjam48 standby for lge table.

how do u all find the striker performing ? hes set as a poacher playing off the shoulders of the defence so pace and acceleration help alot

although you can try and set the striker to

1) set through balls to often

2)tell him to run with it rarely

3)tick the roam from position box

hopefully he will then link up the attacking play more but you do need a player with good attributes across the board where as how it set now if he has good pace and accelration he leaves the defenders for dust

when i was in the championship with swansea i had federico macheda on loan from man utd he got close to 60 goals in all compitions if you check out the link to the history of this tactic thers more screen shots and information on how this tactic came about check it out and leave a message

memyself did u alter the tactic in anyway? im glad ur doing well mate keep it up !!

if im 1-0 or 2-0 second half i just push the winger's up with my star forward Tamas Priskin and use the push tactic, if im still 1-0 up with let's say 10 minutes to go i go back to standerd tactic and drop the defence line back a little apart from that i touch nothing else.

gav-1979 i have not use oi's and i am now 2nd i have played five matches and doing well i wish i knew how to get a screenshot up so i can prove it (please help in this department) great tactic andrjam48 thank you

go on the screen yoo want to put up,press print screen,then load paint and go to edit and go to paste your screen shot will be on paint,save then upload to photo bucket.

mate theres no corner routine cheat in this tactic look at the corner settings for attacking they are all set to default :)

only set pieces i have changed are the defending corners as i put my front 3 on "stay forward"

and change the rest to man mark lb and rb on mark posts im sure theres a better way to defend corners but im happy with the results so far:)

im glad this tactic is working well for everybody :thup:

haha, its weird how those AI didn't mark near the penalty box area player, and were marking the players that were more near to the keeper and when the corner taker pass to the unmarked player, the opposition goalkeeper was also in a wrong position leaving a big space for the unmarked player to kick in goal.

Great to see even the AI is weak against this tactic, a really good tactic mate!

Currently lost one match only with Scunthorpe.

So i should put the striker in targetman list? but not tick the targetman box?

great tactic i must say.. =)

yes mate !! also if you have a top quality striker you can try and alter his through balls to often and run with ball to rarely and tick the roam from position box this way he will drop deeper and link the midfield to the inside forwards better if you see what I mean

yes mate !! also if you have a top quality striker you can try and alter his through balls to often and run with ball to rarely and tick the roam from position box this way he will drop deeper and link the midfield to the inside forwards better if you see what I mean

is that something you think will work better on o player like Rooney?

try it for a few games mate see what you think make a save of your game and use it to tweak the tactic until ur happy with it :thup:

hope its working out well for you so far

this tactic is near enough my first one i have ever made :)

just starting my 4th season and got 40 million to spend so hopefully i can improove on the striker i got atm

Anicet bought him 2 seasons ago for 2 million think Im gonna make a save with a top side and try my tactic with barca or something as i have only tried it with Swansea and i have a pretty weak team tbh if you look above you can see some of my first team my left winger only has pace and acc in double figures the rest are bellow 10 :eek:

i have tested the instructions you gave me, and my strikers play alot better and they get better ratings to =)

if you lead by a goal in the last 10-15 minutes do you change something in the tactic to shut the game?

depends if im dominating then i dont see any need but if im getting attacked heavily just try to lower the tempo raise time wasting and lower the width a few notches :thup:

This tactic is ridiculous!! Started with Panathinaikos. Had Inter, Chelsea and Wolsburg in my ECL group. Thought Id get mauled

First game away to Chelsea.....2-0 Win!!!

Second game to Inter at home.....1-1 draw but had more CCC

In the league so far. PL 10 W10

Great so far mate

KUTGW

Everyone is saying that this tactic is successful, which is great news :thup: I love the shape of this tactic and I am very close to having a go with it. Yet, some people are saying that sometimes they are getting dominated sometimes? or They struggle with the opponents long balls?

Would someone please explain what exactly is the problem? :)

Congratulation, that's a wonderful tactic. I'm trying your tactic with Ac. Milan after i was using Mr. Hought tactic. For my opinion your tactic is more solid in defense and i like tthe way my team is playing. Borriello is doing a lot of goal with this tactic, lokk like is a tactic for him.:D

THANKS!!!:thup:

just wondering if many of you would or have play the left winger on the right and vice versa,as the wingers are set to cut inside so they can get on their stronger foot for a shot,or would have a bad effect in the respect of being slightly out of position would they not perform to full potential??

and by the way a great solid defense in this tactic well done.It is one of my prefrences rather than scoring loads of goals.

just wondering if many of you would or have play the left winger on the right and vice versa,as the wingers are set to cut inside so they can get on their stronger foot for a shot,or would have a bad effect in the respect of being slightly out of position would they not perform to full potential??

In some ways it will gove you a advantage :thup: so yes :)

and by the way a great solid defense in this tactic well done.It is one of my prefrences rather than scoring loads of goals.

same here mate I would rather keep a clean sheet than win 5-4 :thup:

Everyone is saying that this tactic is successful, which is great news :thup: I love the shape of this tactic and I am very close to having a go with it. Yet, some people are saying that sometimes they are getting dominated sometimes? or They struggle with the opponents long balls?

Would someone please explain what exactly is the problem? :)

Corkey I think theres one post where someone has problems with bals over the top all you need to do is lower then D/line as its pretty high up as I have fast defenders atm so just lower it till your happy :thup:

Archived