11Clarkie11

Not a bad result :D

26 posts in this topic

Sorry, but i just had to come and brag. Considering the opposition, this was supposed to be a closely contested game, a 1-0 win would have been good. I didn't expect this one though! :D

eplx.jpg

resulta.jpg

7-0 at Anfield, a much needed win !

Mate, it's nearly 2 in the morning, should wait till tomorrow when more people are awake lol.

I won 10-0 away against a French side after drawing 1-1 at home in a previous save. Thought I had cracked tinkering with my tactic, then didn't win another match in the next 6!!!!

Given Liverpool had only conceded 8 goals before this match, I don't think you played fair.

Yeah i know, and tell me how i couldn't have played fair, then ill post a screenshot to prove you wrong ;)?

That table is the league table VEFORE the match also. They had conceded 15 in all before the game.

Its a sort of 4-2-2-2, with a LM, CM, ACM and a RW

Hows your superhuman regen coming along?

Your an idiot.

The last couple of posts here are hardly the best way to ingratiate yourself with the community.

You had a result that looks too good to be true and people are naturally going to be dubious. Coming back at them like you did doesn't make you look great. Provide more proof if you like.

Oba does have a point mentioning that, given the OPs posting history...

Well this is the third thread ive posted that has had people moaning. I said before i'll give proof if wanted, just tell me what you need?

Well this is the third thread ive posted that has had people moaning. I said before i'll give proof if wanted, just tell me what you need?

Well I hate to break it to you but some people consider bragging bad taste. You've done well and I'm not going to take that away from you but you'll always get someone who thinks 'so what' and comes on here to tell you 'so what'.

Not everyone puts it in the manner you want to hear. Replying with swear words (asterisks replacing swear words are still swear words) doesn't help the situation. It'll just get you banned if anything.

Show them the proof you did great if you have it. No need to wait for them to ask for it.

Keep up the good work.

great result mate but believe me many people have many better! for example i beat Manchester Utd with my AEK side 2-5 :)

my bad! you meant mine! lol

i have a screenshot in my career thread if you wish to see it. if i recall correclty it was last year which means May 2017

This, in first season > *

aaaahyeah.png

wu0b4g.png

That's my best result. Just getting to that final was a pain, and since I got beat in the Welsh Cup Final 3 days before 3-1 by the same team. I'm considering this the best, after my 2-0 win at their place in the league only because this was a comeback in a final.

hun9mc.png

And this is the table.

my pub team i play for have set up a freindly with Port Talbot and they reckon theres gonna be 650 people watching so should be fun and how good the Welsh Premier standard of footy is really like.

The thing is clarkie, you cant keep posting like really silly things like OMG THIS JUST IS AMAZING I AM SO GOOD, when in other threads you post a regen that was edited to get some attention. You didnt reply in that thread. People are going to keep mentioning it until you rightly provide an answer which is 'I edited it' or came up with multiple screenies to prove it is not a edit. Pretty much until you address the situation, all posted threads by you will become a joke