kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

Kimz,,,Which is the best version for a team that has just gained promotion to the prem and needs to just stay clear of relegation,,a good solid version for a small team?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimz,,,Which is the best version for a team that has just gained promotion to the prem and needs to just stay clear of relegation,,a good solid version for a small team?

switch between v1.1, v2.1 and v3.0 , find better player from loan and free transfer ;)

Hey kimz, do you think these tactics would still be good on the 360 version of the game as long as I kept switching between versios to confuse the A.I?

i dont know, just try it on xbox and let us know ;)

Hey Kimz, I notice on your homepage you have two different training regimes available for download. Which do you recommend?

Also thanks for the tactics. You've made my gaming experience a lot faster and more productive in terms of success and FUN.

It's a shame SI have removed arrows from tactics, guess there will be no more crazy tactics like this.

Seems FM is about to go downhill :(

Hey Kimz, I notice on your homepage you have two different training regimes available for download. Which do you recommend?

Also thanks for the tactics. You've made my gaming experience a lot faster and more productive in terms of success and FUN.

It's a shame SI have removed arrows from tactics, guess there will be no more crazy tactics like this.

Seems FM is about to go downhill :(

im using tug. i will create a crazy tactic with no arrow :D

I'm sure i read somewhere,,where to put certain players in certain positions,,,i think the best creator goes in the middle AMC pos,,,the att mid with the best finishing goes in the left AMc,,,and the CB with the best heading goes in the right side of the central defence,,,is this true and are there any other player attributes and positions i should look out for.

Chris Samba scored 32 goals for me in my first season using this tactic...bizarre! He won the top scorer in the Premiesrship(Im Arsenal). Second season using it and won the Quadruple. Now to try it with my team, Kilmarnock!

Great tactic Kimz, well played sir.

I have been using the 2.1 v with the v1 layout it worked great in my first season in the premas I finished 8th but the second season it was not effective as it was in first prem season i finished 13th with a stronger squad. I have 2 very good DMs and some really good AMCs. Do you think I should give the other versions ago now that this one seems to have lost its greatness?

I'm sure i read somewhere,,where to put certain players in certain positions,,,i think the best creator goes in the middle AMC pos,,,the att mid with the best finishing goes in the left AMc,,,and the CB with the best heading goes in the right side of the central defence,,,is this true and are there any other player attributes and positions i should look out for.

yes thats true, i wrote it on previous pages.

or you can read it on my homepage http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/home on OI and player selection section :thup:

I have been using the 2.1 v with the v1 layout it worked great in my first season in the premas I finished 8th but the second season it was not effective as it was in first prem season i finished 13th with a stronger squad. I have 2 very good DMs and some really good AMCs. Do you think I should give the other versions ago now that this one seems to have lost its greatness?

yes and rotate it. ;)

Won everything with Arsenal in my second season using the v3.0 and v1.1 rotation, use 3.0 against teams you are confident of beating ie top half teams at home and bottom half teams away and use 1.1 in harder games, this seems to confuse the opposition as it's difficult for them to scout if you keep changing tactics.

To be honest I am yet to find any tactic that performs particlarly well AWAY. A rotation between version 1.1 2.1 & 3.0 of Kimz tactics provides better results than any other I have tried (Khudillo's latest tactic is also a good away tactic)

Using 2.1 without the FB farrows gives you a more solid defence (as Kimz has already told us)

Good luck

To be honest I am yet to find any tactic that performs particlarly well AWAY. A rotation between version 1.1 2.1 & 3.0 of Kimz tactics provides better results than any other I have tried (Khudillo's latest tactic is also a good away tactic)

Using 1.1 without the FB farrows gives you a more solid defence (as Kimz has already told us)

Good luck

Can anyone "pretty please" explain why all the players have 0 or 1 in Creative Freedom?

Individual Instructions yes

with 0 CF we will sure players do exactly what we want

added on my FAQ, see on my homepage. ;)

really struggling away from home played 9 lost 8 and drawn 1 plus i just lost 3-0 villa who are my rivals please help!!!!

Big H right, switch between tactics and use v1.1 or 2.1 and remove fullback farrow to defend.

Do anyone of you change the following sliders?

Passing -

Closing Down -

Tempo -

Width -

I mean, both in home / away matches..

My savegame :

Im Valencia, sitting top of the table with 17 games, won 14 and 3 drawn.

Im ofcourse playing with Villa as striker - done 27 games and 22 goals.

But the best player HAS to be Van Der Vaart - i play him in the AMC role.. 27 games, 9 goals and 30!!! assists. (Screenshot can be provided).

Ive done a few tweaks removing some of the arrows, and made some individual instructions for the 3 attacking midfielders.

One thing thou, can anyone recommend a tactic to be as a second one?

Im nearly done in the season1 now, and its like the AI has getting used to the v1.1 tactic now. Id like to have another one as backup / second one to confuse em abit :/

But the other ones seems a tad weird with all those farrows etc

You must change your tactics when the AI changes its tactics, you can't just run the same tactic for 90 mins. I.e if AI goes to 4-2-4 try a more defensive tactic (Kimz 1.1 with Farrows removed for FBs is pretty good although I tend to use a real 'Shut up shop' kind of tactic) Also need to get your team talks right (check Wolfsong's guide)

Good luck fella

i want to give some key players

left amc-van persie,silva,piatti,pienaar,babel

centre amc-matias fernandez,denilson,buonanotte,joao moutinho,nocerino

right amc-foggia,rosina,elano,dos santos

fc-adebayor,agüero,cedric konan,kerzhakov,bojan

dmc-sankhare,keita,pirlo,donati,diarra

gk-frey,neuer

dr-sagna,d.alves

dl-marcelo,traore,clichy,chellini

dc-zapata,toure,micah,barzagli,albiol

Anyone tried this with a lower league team?

Yes, played a 11 season career game with darlington, won the prem for last of those 3 seasons. I found that in leauge 1 & 2 I scored 140 odd goals a season but conceded 80 odd, this was not a problem as I still won the leagues with over 100 points, I think the problem lower down is getting good CB's FB's and GK's, you pick up some decent AMC's and Strikers.

If you do start in League 2, good players to bring in are:

Jody Morris AMC Free, have him as the middle AMC

Shoes Moshoeu AMC, can be picked up for about 20k, he is 39 but has all the stats and will score bucket loads

Emil Salomonson AMRC, Think he is Free and develops into a good Championship player

Tomaz Cywka AMC on loan from Wigan

Rocco Quinn AMC on loan from Newcastle

Jason Kennedy MC,ST on loan from Middlesborough, had him in every one of my 11 seasons, scored 49 in league 1. Finished prem top scorer one season.

Suree Sukha, D/WBRL Man City, quick and good enough in the bottom two divisions decent back up for Championship.

Miral Samardzic DC Maribor, pick him up for 20k, will go to most league 2 sides and is good enough for the prem after a few seasons.

Vilmunen GK Drogheda, 30k ish, good enough for 1 & 2 need more in the Champ

Thats all I can remember at the mo, hope it helps

I've been giving v2.2 the long run with my Tottenham save. In season 2015/1016 i've won every year inthe Premiership except year one when i finished 4th. Won the UEFA Cup though. I've won every Champions League since 2008/2009. Im on a 197 games unbeaten in the Premiership and havent lost one game in about 5 years.

I have never changed version and the only tweaking i've made is AOA when im under with a goal or two (which never happends these days).

If you need posts to believe it, just tell me so.

Its truly a great tactic dispite the farrows and barrows.

thumbs up m8.

dont tweak anything, one tweak is enough to destroy its effectiveness , except you know for sure what you are doing ;)

I know I know, but the original tactic didn't work for me so...

I started a new game with a weaker team, will give it a try and see if it works with this one. ;)

I'm using a AMCL with a strong left foot and a AMCR with a strong right foot. Would be a good tactic to have them switch during the game? A right footed attackers showing on the left side could open space for a shot.

Also, something I don't understand. If in the opposition instruction I basically set hard tackle and tight marking on all players except the GK and central defenders, wouldn't it be easier just to set tight marking and hard tackling in the team instructions?

Also, something I don't understand. If in the opposition instruction I basically set hard tackle and tight marking on all players except the GK and central defenders, wouldn't it be easier just to set tight marking and hard tackling in the team instructions?

hard tackle is for ai players with bravery 10-, and for ai striker = 15-

about tight marking im not really sure that theres no different on OI and team insturction.

Hi

I downloaded your cheats.

Started a new game with Tottenham.

1st game won 1-0 to Arsenal.

2nd game 1-1 with Newcastle and I scored at the last minute.

Can advise how the cheat works? Your website did not say much.

would just stick with 2.1 v1 layout if i was you dude. with the correct team talks and providing you improve defense and G/K you will be ok, even without it throws up some great games!!!

Loads of success though, with small teams too, like Chimney corner and Basingstoke right through to Bayern and Newcastle, they really do work its just a matter of team talks and the right players

hi Kimz! your tactics are very good for version 8.02 but not enough good for 8.0. i'm playing online with my friends. Please, show me how to modify! I need a good tactic for 8.0. Help me, please! Thank you!

try give farrow to FC on center AMC, maybe it will work ;)

Hi

I downloaded your cheats.

Started a new game with Tottenham.

1st game won 1-0 to Arsenal.

2nd game 1-1 with Newcastle and I scored at the last minute.

Can advise how the cheat works? Your website did not say much.

that cheats only remove the most dangerous ai tactics like 4-2-4 and replace with tactic like 4-4-2 standard. it will make this game little bit easier :D

Ok, it's official. After trying with two different teams and upgrading FM08 to 8.0.2 (I had 8.0.1 so assumed that was the issue) I can honestly say I never used such a crappy tactic. I got scored more than a cheap prostitute. My defense has a hole of the size of the moon.

Most games I have more possession and usually attack more, but the opponents have an easy time getting past my defense and scoring. I never suffered such humiliating defeats until I started using this tactic. What amazes me most is how it works for so many people. Guess I'm just unlucky.

Fortunately with the upgrade to 8.0.2 my own tactics seem to work fine now. Which is great since it's always better to use your own successful tactics then to just copy from someone else. I never liked to use tactics made by others (what's the fun in that), but I was so desperate that I had to try this one. At least it got me to patch my FM and now my tactics work as they should. :)

@kimz: Still great work helping so many FM managers. Although it doesn't work for me (and many others I suppose), it's working for plenty for what I can read in this thread. Cheers for that.

that cheats only remove the most dangerous ai tactics like 4-2-4 and replace with tactic like 4-4-2 standard. it will make this game little bit easier :D

Do you mean when computer changes his tactic to 4-2-4, it is in fact a 4-4-2? That sounds exciting.

Are you able to work other cheats whereby computer use 4-4-2 but their defence is running up all the time?

Archived