kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dimartino - is it possible to either post your tactic with your tweaks as all this v1/v2 layout business is confusing? Thanks in advance

Sorry but no... this is Kimz trhead, and ist's up to him to upload any tactics. And my teak is rather simple, just get 2.1 with v1 layout and put it in the already shown formation... simple :)

Sorry but no... this is Kimz trhead, and ist's up to him to upload any tactics. And my teak is rather simple, just get 2.1 with v1 layout and put it in the already shown formation... simple :)

Yes, but in your version on AMCs positions you have set FC and AML or AMC or AMR from kimz v1.1?

hope you understand me

Zigi

just download version 2.1 with v1 layout the drag the players into the positions on Dimartino screen shot!

Dimartino

great work this tactic has improved in defence cause of your changes and can now you wingers again to more affect! you may have to alter the attack corner set up tho ( only slightly to suit your team ) i play with arsenal so i have van persie and adebayor in the central amc posititions ( they do great ) specially van persie!

so kimz tactic version 2.1 with v1 layout then making the changes dimartino suggested

played 17 won 16 drawn 1 lost 0 For 68 conceed 24

once again fantastic work

Zigi

just download version 2.1 with v1 layout the drag the players into the positions on Dimartino screen shot!

OK so i guess on the centre of Dimartino version are FC and central AMC from v2.1 w v1 layout because i think it make difference

OK so i guess on the centre of Dimartino version are FC and central AMC from v2.1 w v1 layout because i think it make difference

CORRECT... the FC goes into AMC, AMC stays AMC (of course not in the central slot), and left AMC turns into AML and right AMC into AMR. DR and DL get their farrows removed... and thats it!

I must add something about the Kimz 424 that really is making me very happy: never hapened before with any tactic (even playing with a top team) what happens now, everybody on the field is scoring... not only the DC on corners, or the centre AMC raiding trough the DC's, I mean everyone (except for the FB's). I mean I've played a few seasons with Man Utd... never before I rech December and Carrick 5 goals, Hargreaves 4 goals, Fletcher 2 goals, Anderson (only playing in MC) 6 goals!!! And they play with a barrow! The two main wingers Ronaldo and Vicente, 6 and 8 goals. And more everyone is assisting!!! On my first eleven akinfeev (GK) is the only one with less than 3 assists (zero)... I just hope January Won't be bitter on me...LOL And the AI starts learning

Kimz mate, not sure if it's me that's confused but under the link to Kimz v3.0 on your site, the team tactics screenshot says "Kimz Tactic v4.0" at the top..... is this for v3 or v4??

Cheers mate, keep up the good work

Recoil

it was v4.0...... i change its name to v3.0.......have fixed.........thanks :p:thup:

kimz I played against my friend, I, inter milan, and he took 1x3 you can give me a hint to reverse that? I'm 7 points behind him in the table ... Get the picture

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagemhw4.jpg

do you mean, what should we tweak against that formation ?

use v1.1 and remove fullbacks farrow

if he use very deep DL :

all 3 AMC : forward run mixed

use slower tempo, about 3/4 tick

if he use very high DL :

use faster tempo, about 2/3 tick

target man supply : run onto ball

hope it help ;)

started the premiership off well with 3 straight wins but now i`m playing awful away from home do you think ive been sussed by the AI.my defence cant seem to cope with the step up in class luckily ive got players that can score so hopefully i can stay up any tips for playing away from home.do you think i should use the hold tactic away from home

started the premiership off well with 3 straight wins but now i`m playing awful away from home do you think ive been sussed by the AI.my defence cant seem to cope with the step up in class luckily ive got players that can score so hopefully i can stay up any tips for playing away from home.do you think i should use the hold tactic away from home

As I said I´haven't tested enough, mainly with small teams, only with MU and Bayern so... With a weak team there's no way a tactic can do all the work! Well at least you had 3 straight wins... that's good for a promoted club right?

Only HOLD for away games... not sure... try it...

Kimz is there any chance you'll make a formation that has an air of realism to it?

Don't get me wrong I like all of your tactics but I would like one without crazy lines. If not it don't matter as V1.1 is amazing even without corner exploit.

Kimz is there any chance you'll make a formation that has an air of realism to it?

Don't get me wrong I like all of your tactics but I would like one without crazy lines. If not it don't matter as V1.1 is amazing even without corner exploit.

honestly....never think about making a realistic tactic. :D

since cm2 - on DOS version - about 14 years ago ........ i never created realistic tactic or thinking about realistic tactic :rolleyes:

you make me think now........i will try it ;)

since cm2 - on DOS version - about 14 years ago ........ i never created realistic tactic or thinking about realistic tactic :rolleyes:

On cm1 (back on 92 when I started playing cm) there was super tactic with only central players!!!! LOL sweper-3dc-3mc-1amc-2ac... I remember a save with watford, I destroyed everyone 7-0 LOLOLOL

dimartino- i think i know what the problem is ive brought really good young players but have hardly got players with premiership know how so im going to start my season again but try and sign some expericenced players

From my experience I can give you a piece of advise: sign few players (max 5 players for season), it's better to have a weaker team that already plays together for some time than sign a lot of top new players. And on pre-season arrange lots of friendlies only with your youth team, your players will gel faster, and their morale will be at maximum cause they win all these frindlies with results like 10-0 etc...

kimz I am Brazilian, I do not understand the very English, not translate fullbacks farrow, what would it?

"use v1.1 and remove fullbacks farrow"

ele quer dizer: tirar a seta ofensiva dos laterais (defesa esquerdo e defesa direito) na versão 1.1. :) (sorry about the portuguese, just helping a brazilian fellow...)

I've just fallen in love!

Having started Villa of to an avarage 10th place after the first 10 games, and going down 0-4 at old trafford, I decided it was time for a change. Tried out the 2.1 version against a full Chelsea side. They were sent home with a record 2-6 defeat!!! Harewood 4 in the first half. Second half ended 2-2 after I had to make some changes due to yellow cards. But hammering Chelsea means that I love this tactic

Cheers Kimz a realsitic tactic is needed to complete the set.

Cm2 was the best. I would always play 4-2-4 and score at least 5 a game. Probably because I had Fowler,Ronaldo, Bebeto and Beardsley upfront.

Played 4 after the swirch to this tactic.

Villa 6 - 2 Chelsea Shots 18/15 - 11/4

Blackburn 0 - 4 Villa Shots 2/0 - 17/7

Villa 3 - 0 Middlesbrough Shots 15/8 - 3/0

Portsmouth 2 - 1 Villa Shots 14/4 - 10/3 (FA surprisingly quiet... Martins was incensed that a Portsmouth goal was not ruled out...)

"So far, so good"

V3 is brilliant KIMZ !! just seen that you had added it on..... trying it with my rangers team and Markus Rosenberg is on FIRE !!! he has 12 in 4 games... its like playinh with the V2 one again... creating chances for fun..... cheers mate you have made FM08 fun again!

On cm1 (back on 92 when I started playing cm) there was super tactic with only central players!!!! LOL sweper-3dc-3mc-1amc-2ac... I remember a save with watford, I destroyed everyone 7-0 LOLOLOL

hey..... lol i remember now, i play cm 1 too, my tactic was 3dc 1dm 3mc 3sc :D:D:D

V3 is brilliant KIMZ !! just seen that you had added it on..... trying it with my rangers team and Markus Rosenberg is on FIRE !!! he has 12 in 4 games... its like playinh with the V2 one again... creating chances for fun..... cheers mate you have made FM08 fun again!

after lots of game, ai will change their tactic, and we hardly break their defense.

change with other version, you will bang their net a lot again.

i use v1.1 and v3.0, switching between that 2 tactics, and ai cant cope it.

when they use 424 or 442 with long farrow, i use v1.1 without farrow on fullbacks

Dmartino i have 1 question what you mean

Start NORMAL, go BREAK if you're having trouble scoring by halftime, and go HOLD to resist the last minutes under pressure

go break? go hold?

thanks

Dimartino uploaded a tactic set containing tree tactics (NORMAL, BREAK, HOLD) . There are just tac names.

Kimz - Great tactics, I have followed all of your versions and now that Version 3 is out I feel inspired to start a new save. Obviously you rotate with your tactics to confuse the AI, I just wondered if you favour a particular version of the tactic for Away games, or if you find one of them generally tends to work better away from home?

Thanks

only conceded 1 goal in 22 league games with Rangers with this tactic, totally dominating teams hope can go the whole season with this tactic!! not using any opp instructions as yet as i think it stop the players playing freely... Roma away next in Champs league

Kimz - Great tactics, I have followed all of your versions and now that Version 3 is out I feel inspired to start a new save. Obviously you rotate with your tactics to confuse the AI, I just wondered if you favour a particular version of the tactic for Away games, or if you find one of them generally tends to work better away from home?

Thanks

the problem when using these tactics is against 424 or 442 with long farrow, it doesnt matter home or away.

on that occasion use v1.1 without farrow on fullbacks.

other than that, rotate between original tactics.

Archived