[FM10] Around the world in 80 Years

acidmonkey

You've made some good progress acidmonkey. :thup: Good to see you got the jobs you were after with Shamrock and Shakhtar too. Hull aside, your European results have been particularly impressive (especially that win over Real madrid while at Shamrock).

I guess the plan now is to take Shakhtar to the Champions League. After that?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after than im aiming to retain it before looking to Italy, not sure on which club but ill only leave Italy for Real Madrid, then after Madrid im off home to Sunderland :)

ive been pretty lucky with jobs shamrock was a case of musical chairs manager wise, as the bohs boss got sacked for finishing second, they appointed the Silgo boss, and silgo appointed the shamrock boss, (i applied for them all) shakhtar their boss got sacked for finishing second in the league and bombing in the cups,

Linfield was a case of their new chairman announcing id be boss then offering me the job

rest have just been what ever was avilable really

Season Review 2025-26

Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

EpiCentre Premier-Liha

Pretty much the same record as last season bar 2 extra draws, Valyaev again was top scorer battering oposition defenses, and this time with no really close challengers i just got the league at a canter.

lge.jpg

Cups

All i can say is wow, Champions League Winners in only my second season in the Ukraine i did get a REALLY easy run to the final though i expected more from united too but i hit them on the break twice and that was it the less said about the domestic cups the better

cups.jpg

Season Review 2026-27

Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

EpiCentre Premier-Liha

Well i managed to gain the title despite putting all my eggs in the basket of trying to gain another European title and playing well in the Other cups, my strike force of Valyaev and Rodriguez notched 37 of my 71 goals in the league with My right winger notching 9 goals too, so we had goals in us, and at the back we were just as tight with Boiko only conceeding 13 goals leaving us with a easier job in the league, only defeat came against Dnipro when half my team were recovering from a champions leageu game midweek.

lge.jpg

Cups

Well cup wise i started off by tanking Voskla in the Equivilant to the charity shield, with my new signigns grabbing the goalsNext up was the Super cup against last years Europa cup winners Galatasary, they went down much easier than i expectedDomestic Cup wise i managed to do well enough to win another cup beating Dnipro easily

Champions League Payback for Hull, unlucky for man U and Chelsea's keeper kept them in it

cupsk.jpg

Just been involved in a manager Merry-go round

AC Milan finish 11th in Serie A and fire Marcelinho

AC Milan Appoint Tottenham Manager Markus Babbel

Tottenham Appoint Inter Milan Manager Fabio Grosso (After winning Serie A last season)

Inter Milan Approach me

Stop 7 - Italy (Inter Milan)

150px-Internazionale.svg.png

Nicknames - Nerazzurri (the Black-Blues), La Beneamata (the Cherished), Il Biscione (the Big Grass Snake)

Ground - San Siro (Capacity: 82955)

Formed - 1908

Budget - £72m

Decided posting squads are now pointless due to all regens so im posting histories during the game:

Serie A:

Winners - 2012,2021,2025,2027

Runners Up - 2013

Third Place - 2010,2011,2020

Champions League

Winners: 2012

Runners Up: 2021, 2024, 2025

Super Cup:

World Club Cup:

TIM Cup:

Winners: 2021, 2022

Runners Up: 2016, 2027

Supercuppa:

Winners: 2012, 2021, 2022, 2027

Runners Up: 2025

So i have a tough act to follow, lets see if i can whack 5 more Champions League titles on the board :)

Season Review 2027-28

Italy - Inter Milan

Serie A

This went as i expected, Taking over the reigning Serie A holders wasnt going to be that much of a challenge, but i spent £97m bringing in 10 players, mainly new attacking talent to replace the OAPs that were stillt here, two Shakhtar players joined in Full back Alex, and Striker Castano, along with Brazilian Starlet Cristian for £20m, Christian didnt have to good a season with 20 starts but only 6 goals. the title was got with 2 games to spare, i also enjoyed results over AC Milan -2-1 and 1-0, Juventus 3-1 and 1-1 and Udinese 3-1 and 1-0

lge.jpg

Cups

Well first game first trophy in the Italian Supercoppa, with me beating Fiorentina 1-0 with debutant Vito Castano grabbing the winner.

In the TIM cup, i started with a 2-1 win over Cagliari with me cruising the game them scoring in the last 5 mins, followed up with beating Udinese on Pens and then it was a game against a big team in Genoa, who between 2015 and 2020 won the Serie A title 6 times. Followed by a Penalty win over Palermo for the Treble

The UEFA champions league was also easier than i expected, Drawing Real Madrid, AS Monaco and St Etienne in the group stage i was expecting to beat the russians and french but Real would be difficult, 4 wins a draw and a defeat and id progressed to the knock out rounds, and Chelsea awaited last years beaten finalists beat me 1-0 and i though that was it for europe, but a good second leg and penalties got me through. Rangers and Man Utd were despatched setting up an all Italian final, and Udinese.

cups.jpg

Twice as you changed your mind from playing with Inter Milan to a new save with Castel di Sangro.

Women also try to argue fact too. ;)

lol im going to keep going with this, i didnt change my mind from playing my inter game to a new save i said id start it IF i get bored of Inter, OR my PC runs out of RAM which ever is sooner

Season Review 2028-29

Italy - Inter Milan

Serie A

Well the league again was a very close affair as it ran till the final 3 games of the season, but i prevailed by beating Udinese twice in the league, my team just arent firing on all cylinders for league games it seems, and as the chairman asked for a big name im looking to bring 1 or 2 in for next season

lge.jpg

Cups

Two words - Clean Sweep :)

cups.jpg

Man Utd obviously saw something they liked as they offered me the job at the end of the seasonw hich i turned down.

INTER MILAN 29/30 Season Review

Competitions

Serie A: 1st

TIM Cup: Winners

Fifa World club cup: Runners Up

Champions League: Group, Final

Suppercoppa: Winners

A great seaon not a excellent one as i Failed to win the Full shabang, losing to sao paulo as my team was riddled with injuries, the new signings all hit the ground running which was a good help, the league went much easier as i won my first 15 games in the league and just kept the run going.

Key Players

Matteo D'Alessandro: Signed from Chelsea for£45m to solve the lack of consistant goals, but injuries ruined his season as he only played 17 games but did score 7 goals in the process

Ryan Ellis the other new signing from the season signing from Spurs for £60m which was worth it as he played 33 games and notched 16 goals being a instrumental part of the team

Jorge Lira the young Mexican Defender was again on form and was again followed by a host of clubs

Next seasons plans

Do the full clean sweep and look to possible move into international management,

338px-CBF_logo.svg.png

Brazil Record in the 2030 World Cup held in Mexico

Group Stage:

I personaly Took over in the Group stage for unknown reasons to me the manager left after 2 games a 1-0 win over the USA, and a 1-1 draw with Saudi Arabia:

Final Group Game v Denmark

Final Group table

Second round:

Paired up with Scotland in the Second round i expected a much easier game than the one i got it was then i realised that this was going to be MUCH harder than i expected in trying to win the world cup

Brazil v Scotland

Rest of Second Round ties

Quarter Final:

Well into the Quater finals and i faced england, who have only made it past the knockout rounds twice since 2006 world cup with a quater final appearence this year and a 3rd placed finish in Uruguay back in 2022

Brazil v England

Quater Final results

Semi Final:

The Semis paired me with a resurgent Mexico who were runners-up in 2022 and are this tournaments hosts, and a late brace helped brazil qualify for the final of the 2030 world cup and be close to seal their 7th World cup trophy

Brazil v Mexico

Semi Final Results

Final:

Well Brazil v Ital is a regular occourance int he world cup final with these sides meeting in 1970, 1994, and Last time in France 26, That Time with Italy being Victorious, this time however was Brazils turn

2030 WORLD CUP FINAL

3rd Place Play-off:

3rd PLace Play-off

Archived