Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

It's fun watching entertaining football being played. The only thing that's annoying me is that I can't get Messi to play :/. Oh well, at least Ibrahimovic has turned into a god. Maybe when Ibra gets old, I'll move Messi to the striker position and get someone like Fabregas to take over for Messi as the Trequartista.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing Athletico Madrid in the second leg of the Spanish Cup semis, 3-1 at half time with Messi scoring after beating two players and burying a penalty, and Xavi also scored from a free kick. Second half now, Xavi's scored his second free kick of the game.

God, I love that guy.

hey guys i've been following this thread for a while now just didn't bother to register before .. lol hershie i've been following your progress seems like you've done a great job are you going to stick with your team or move on if a better offer comes along?

BTW I am currently doing a career save with my local team chelmsford city FC Isit wise for me to create a thread for it or shall I keep all posts in here?

I think I'll start a thread lol ... I'm currently chelmsford city in my third season and sitting in 2nd place in the coca-cola league 2 after about 10 games. Pretty hard when your on a tight budget to attract quality players.

If your'e chairman status is 'Mansell Wallace will never leave the club of his own volition' does this mean he'll never leave and I can never get taken over because if that's the case I don't see chelmsford going very far tbh

I have ****ing had enough of this team.

Too many poor performances. Too many players not looking like they give a ****. Too many players who make the most idiotic mistakes and then look to do nothing to make up for it.

The board sell my best players and don't let me have the money to replace them. They let me offer high fees to **** players but refuse to let me release a defender for 250k who has averaged below 6.5. It's like they want us to go straight back down.

I've had enough. I quit. Time to find a club with more ambition.

:)

:) let's see where this goes.

:D

What the ****?

There's 1 game to go in the BBVA season and Luis Aragones, incharge of Atletico, retires. I apply and get offered the job. Massive dilemma seeing as I've had success with them before, and also I'm thinking my reputation is too high, so do I take it or leave it? :(

Archived