CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

+ New Young Players added (over 30 of the best 16 + year olds).. i.e John Cofie (Man Utd) Connar Whickham (ipswich) Unai Gamboa (real madrid) and many more

+ loans added, finished loan contracts updated

+ Released players updated

+ Removed old bans

+ Added current injuries

+ Staff changes added

+ Board changes added

+ Relegation & Promotions

+ Transfer budgets are updated

+ New season kits updated

+ Retired players added

+ Missing players added

+ Hundreds of player attributes updated

+ Player CA & PA updated

+ Team Reputations updated

+ Co-ownership results added

+ 'Fake' parts of the game removed

+ Contains Real Comp Names

+ Thousands upon Thousands of transfers updated

+ Alot more Players will be avalible to buy at the start of the game .. i.e If you started a new game with Inter and wanted to buy someone like Robinhio or Berbatov they would not join you because in the game it says they have only just joined the club.....Well in my update you can buy players that joined their clubs at the start of last season or in Jan because its like theyve not just joined there club because ive clicked the date joined box...

Ive been playing FM/CM since Champ manager 2 on the Amiga..........I hope you enjoy my database

Version 5+1 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j0wmzydmgha (upto Aug 26)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience folks, I did one of these last season and they take a lot of work, if I was Cromscott and read your comments I'd stick two fingers up at the lot of you. If you lot are too ungrateful to wait a bit, then do one your sodding selves!!!

Yeah and i threatened him :S ? I was just checking as there transfer news from today which he may have just forgot. You would be the one moaning if the players might not have actually been there, so calm it.

Nah he done Wolves and hopefully hereford! I get to manage Zeli!!!Woop!!

Archived