CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll host but like i said it may be slow. If anybody else with good internet can do it then be my gust otherwise add server Footman09 password 123 on hamachi. If anybody does have **** hot internet step up. And i may have to go out soon but will leave comp on for ya, but idealy u need somebody in control.

I'll host but like i said it may be slow. If anybody else with good internet can do it then be my gust otherwise add server Footman09 password 123 on hamachi. If anybody does have **** hot internet step up.

Do i need to run FM and put those details in the FM network settings also??

Cromscott, to be honest no, and without wanting to go off topic, I feel sorry for him, he should never have got the job in the 1st place, the sentimental vote never works, and why Newcastle should NOT in a million years appoint Shearer, just like Gunny is not a manager

The problem has been he was appointed by the previous CEO, Neil Doncaster who is an absolute bafoon, and McInally has obviously come in and seen what we all saw, and realsied to get out of division 3 we need a real manager.

I'm a bit sad for Gunny, but glad it has happened, just with it happened in May, then maybe we wouldn't be a laughing stock yet again!

my comp couldnt handle it

nor could the mrs!!!

lol thats why charlie boy is hosting.

i cannot join him either.

do i ping him to get the ip as i am doing that and its not giving it me.

Can you give it me and i can join and start the britannia fortress

Archived