All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, that seems to be the case at Viking, @Hootieleece It’s been this way every transfer window on this save whether at Loddefjord, or Hodd… but it does seem worse now at Viking and particularly the last two or three seasons when we’ve essentially been the best club in Norway. I feel your pain. Ouch! At least my owner hasn’t done that to me yet. Hopefully that, at least, won’t happen as Viking are rich after three seasons of Champions League and a fourth guaranteed to follow. The Board don’t need the money. There’s still a month to go before the window closes and it hasn’t reached that point with any of my players. So far, I’ve rejected all bids for players I want to keep and the players have been professional about it and not complained. In previous transfer windows I have been able to get the player to agree to stay until a club offers a set valuation which, so far, have been valuations on the high side.
  3. If I'm being completely honest, I think I prefer the earlier stages to this now where money is no problem.
  4. I’m tired of having to wait until the end of the season to get a team report from my assistant manager is there a way to see this at any given time throughout the season?
  5. I'm currently fleshing out my lower league game by adding more staff to the game. I tried the "add the key staff" option, however with all the various backroom staff additions over the past few years (Data Analysis/Loan Managers/Set Piece Coach/Performance Analyst, ect, ect, ect), I found that each club now gets a huge swag of staff which they really don't need, and at wages of £50 a pop for each of these extra staff members, it's crippling the finances of said clubs. I have basically set all attributes of staff to zero to randomise their stats, including CA & PA. The only exception is the job preference of the staff member, where if they are a Physio, I have made that 20. If they are a Chairman, I have made that 20. Coaches get 20 in Head Coach, AM & Coach. All other attributes have been set to zero, and this leads me to my question. This guy is a coach. I have set Head Coach to 20, as well as AM & Coach. All other relevant stats are zero. Now if I go to the Non Player Data, under General, CA & PA are zero, however RCA is three, and his recommended Job role is a Physical Therapist?? I can't change RCA to any other number as it just reverts to 3. The same goes for the Job Role. If I try and select Head Coach, it just reverts back to Physical Therapist. What am I missing here? Also....Is it possible to use the pre-game editor to add coaching licenses for coaching staff? I can't seem to find a section on this in the editor. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Servus, Ich habe mir vor kurzen die FM Konsolen Edition auf der PS5 gekauft, damit ich mit meinen Freunden in einer Online Liga konkurrieren kann. Leider habe ich seit dem jeden Abend Probleme der Liga beizutreten. Warum auch immer hat es nachmittags und Nachts geklappt der Liga zu joinen und ich bin der einzige der dieses Problem hat. Beim Starten des Spiels ist alles noch normal, sobald ich auf Online Spiel beitreten klicke komme ich auf die Server Auswahl. Dort ist das erste Anzeichen das es nicht funktioniert, dass die Host anzeige ausgegraut ist. Sobald ich den Server gefunden habe und das Passwort eingegeben habe, bricht die Suche nach kurzer Zeit einfach ab. Anschließend probiere ich es erneut dem Spiel beizutreten, nach einiger Zeit bricht auch dieser Versuch ab mit der Begründung Verbindung zu Server fehlgeschlagen. Ich habe schon zig mal versucht sowohl das Spiel als auch die Konsole neu zu starten, auch habe ich das Spiel mehrfach deinstalliert und wieder installiert. Es wäre sehr schön wenn dieses Problem behoben wird, ich würde gern ohne Probleme dieses Spiel spielen wollen. Ich hoffe auch schnelle und konstruktive Hilfe!
  7. We've made it to the final! What a tense game that was... & to have my one-and-only signing score the goal that takes us there is perfect. We scuppered chance after chance. I feared it wouldn't be our day. But our superior fitness levels showed in extra time as we were all over Arsenal and Kokcu's 110th minute goal was a deserved winner. We're facing off against Real - one of only 3 teams that have beaten us this season. I was hoping Napoli could snatch a suprise win at home after only losing 1-0 in Madrid, but Madrid had other ideas and we face a daunting task. Real Madrid's Fixtures One game stands in the way of breaking PSG's UCL duck on my first attempt.
  8. Hello, some nations have not existed since the 1990s. For some clubs the history is not correct because these competitions are assigned to a different nation. Example: Germany GDR Oberliga this league was the highest Competition in the GDR (Long: German Democratic Republic) last year season was 1989/90. Since the reunification of the GDR and FRG in Germany took place in 1990, the GDR football association also joined the DFB. The GDR Oberliga no longer existed in 1990/91. In season 1990/91 starts the GDR-Oberliga but Since the change in Germany was completed in October 1990, the GDR and GDR-Oberliga no longer existed in 1990/91. The GDR-Oberliga was renamed NOFV Oberliga was in 1990/91 the highest league in local Regions Mecklenburg Vorpommern, Berlin (east), Brandenburg, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt and Thüringen (Germany), and was used for the integration of the Eastern clubs into the Bundesliga, 2 . Bundesliga and other leagues. cool Movie Atomic Blonde with Music of the 80s and 90s. German wiki link https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fußball-Oberliga_Nordost#1990/91:_Die_letzte_Spielzeit_der_DDR-Oberliga Englisch wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOFV-Oberliga Solution suggestion:Germany (FRG and GDR) Detail Nation Dissolved in the year (Maybe Month) Unification with (Nation) Local Regions (of the former area) For FRG and GDR
  9. Second game of the day takes us to northern Spain. The Super League starts for Sporting and Juventus in the north of Spain, at the stadium of El Molinon. Juve will start this match including the recent loanee from Real Madrid, Esteban. The former Sporting player will face his former club for the first time since leaving. However, the Italians won't be able to field Michael Laudrup as he got injured during pre-season training. On the other side, Sporting have a clean bill of health. The game was surprisingly not one sided towards Juventus as Sporting had a few chances, especially in the first half. The Italian team had to wait until the 83rd minute, when subsitute Renato Buso put them ahead to scrape a narrow win. It was a good impact for the 18 year-old who is looking forward to being an established player in the Juve squad.
  10. Apr 2024 Our form has been incredible. Considering I am using our 2nd team for the league games, it has been impressive that the winning run has not come to an end (domestically at least). I hope it continues as we aim to reach the UCL final and have the final of the French Cup too.
  11. 17th Season & finally got to the Prem. How are other people winning this league? We're getting beat every game?
  12. Yeah I've done Youth saves in the past and usually while they are better, they're certainly not free of economic constraint
  13. For the first half it was the first time I have felt that we were completely dominated. We couldn't get hold of the ball and Arsenal had plenty of opportunities to score more. But Marquinhos managed to level just before half time and when we came back out for the 2nd half the game was more balanced and sets us up for a huge home game. Mbappe again suffered a bad injury and will be out of the second leg.
  14. December 2023 We completed our first nation Goal Scoring GK: Mustafa Rahimi - 8/9
  15. Servus, Ich habe mir vor kurzen die FM Konsolen Edition auf der PS5 gekauft, damit ich mit meinen Freunden in einer Online Liga konkurrieren kann. Leider habe ich seit dem jeden Abend Probleme der Liga beizutreten. Warum auch immer hat es nachmittags und Nachts geklappt der Liga zu joinen und ich bin der einzige der dieses Problem hat. Beim Starten des Spiels ist alles noch normal, sobald ich auf Online Spiel beitreten klicke komme ich auf die Server Auswahl. Dort ist das erste Anzeichen das es nicht funktioniert, dass die Host anzeige ausgegraut ist. Sobald ich den Server gefunden habe und das Passwort eingegeben habe, bricht die Suche nach kurzer Zeit einfach ab. Anschließend probiere ich es erneut dem Spiel beizutreten, nach einiger Zeit bricht auch dieser Versuch ab mit der Begründung Verbindung zu Server fehlgeschlagen. Ich habe schon zig mal versucht sowohl das Spiel als auch die Konsole neu zu starten, auch habe ich das Spiel mehrfach deinstalliert und wieder installiert. Es wäre sehr schön wenn dieses Problem behoben wird, ich würde gern ohne Probleme dieses Spiel spielen wollen. Ich hoffe auch schnelle und konstruktive Hilfe!
  16. It's taken a looooooooong time to get here. It certainly wasn't like this for most if the save. It's sort of nearing the time when I will have to start breaking my own wage restrictions though. The most I have paid a player so far is £10k per week, but I can see us exceeding that soon.
  17. I'm using Wannachup-FM24-InstantResult but the added bits showing available personality and media handling info is a file that was created by someone else, (apologies but I've forgotten who, but it is mentioned in the thread). It was passed onto me by @_Ben_and I'm loving it, (so thanks again). Here is the link for the Personality/MediaHandling but that works alongside the Wannachup-FM24-InstantResult skin. Hope it helps. https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=893257&key=bd959a4debc18919248f9de057c7a681
  1. Load more activity