All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I see this much less often if I remember to give the 'team talk' before sending on the substitutes. They can still be anxious or complacent but telling them to turn the game or see out the result has meant I don't see 'preferred to stay on the bench' these days.
  3. what happends when you try and delete the references ?
  4. Today
  5. UEFA Champions League Round of 16: We drew FC Bayern who play in the Bundesliga. Germany is 3rd in the nation club rankings and FC Bayern are 3rd in the club rankings. This should likely be a defeat for us, given their ranking and players. We played them last season and it was reasonably close, but not expecting to win. Nice! we won the first leg at home even though we were out played based on the statistics. Back down to earth we go with a solid beating in their stadium. Still lots of work to do on the squad.
  6. 12 seconds later and the other side can have up to 5 players in support
  7. The striker can often drop into the near channels too
  8. Here is the tactic (In my retro save) The first question that will come to your mind is how did I do that with the CB's. Here is a link explaining With both CB's as WCBs on attack, the obvious question is, what happens to the rest defence? Truthfully, I have become addicted to using double halfbacks and have to incorporate it into my tactics. So with 2 Half backs, what happens to the team shape? I will answer both questions With the WCB(a), once in settled play, the near sided WCB can join the attack and with the addition of double half backs where one will drop into the defence, the other will become the sole pivot. At times they will push up to join the attack which helps overload a side. At times there can be up to 6 players on one side of the pitch, I will attempt to show this. The build up for the most part will be a 3-1 but if you want more security, switch the CM to a BWM and it will become a 3-2 in build up and for the most part in rest defence
  9. Recently trying a nottingham forest side in real world mode, and kind of ran into a problem mid-season... Metz Sels joined the team on 1 Feb, which was outside of the registeration window (closed at the same time as winter transfer window right before 00:00 on 31 Jan), and now he can't play in the PL. Tough luck? From what I know though he is playing in the PL irl. So, no work around in game? Have to accept it as a discrepancy between game and real life? My other keepers have been playing well (kind of). Its not like I desperately need him for the PL... But what can I do with him if I can't register him??? Can he play in the cup matches without registeration???
  10. Just like the previous systems, it is inspired by a lot of IRL players and the rotations that do exist in real life. For example, you can at times see Kroos or Trent drop into the defence(whether central or to the side of the defenders) to facilitate build up. Or Under Tuchel, you could sometimes see Reece occupy the right half space, or KDB overlap Mahrez at City. With Bastoni, you will understand what I am trying my once I upload the tactic If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  11. MP's DRM TM v3 This upcoming tactic is different to the previously attempted tactics in this thread but it includes different aspects that I wish to incorporate into a single team. I will attach the individuals who inspire each position and how I went about replicating them Would like to mention this again. My preference in playing this game is incorporating different aspects of real life and combining them into a tactic. It is why I love replicating existing tactics, it allows me to slowly understand IRL tactics bit by bit and improve my own understanding of football. So I do use in-game editor to give/remove traits, but I do not like to edit attributes. I may make a new thread for this tactic
  12. Sorry for the really late reply, only just seen it Its Vinchup FM24 skin
  13. Yesterday
  14. Zapytam tylko jeszcze raz😀😀😀I AM looking a good tactic for underdog like Luton, but without wingers, something like 433, 4312, 4123. Without wingers
  15. Varsågod! Highly Professional is better from Very Determined.
  16. So I've been playing this a bit... sort of wish I hadn't. Frustrating. Man City scored with all three of their shots on target across the two legs (two from three shots total in the second, including the 121st minute winner). Just really frustrating that we couldn't take our chances after facing such a tough route. Man City v Bayern in the final.
  17. There is a pattern of "clicks" and choosing answers and what to ignore. Takes time to learn the pattern.
  18. I am completely ignore such things. Few games in the bench, especially if I have equal quality in his position and some space-bar / winning games will be fixed itself.
  19. @AUTFabi this is fantastic! The data table alone has been super helpful. Doing a palace save with the Mustermann skin trying to mimic Glasner's tactics. I can't get the percentiles to work on the spreadsheet (cells read "#NAME?") and I've followed the steps as listed in the post. Any troubleshooting tips? Thanks!
  20. S17 - November 2039 Ekstraklasa Except Radomiak result which we should have won, a decent month. We are still in touch with the top 2, but behind is it is really tight, 5 points gap between us and 8th. Polish FA Cup Won against 2nd Tier Ruch as expected UEFA Europa League 2 Losses this month, Both teams were a lot better then us.
  21. Oh I love your idea. And yes there can be 2 splits. I actually started off this database with a 10 team SPL playing each other 4 times with no split. But for some reason the relegation playoff kept crashing so I gave up on that idea. Maybe I'll have another go at this with your idea over the weekend.
  1. Load more activity