FM08: Official Liverpool Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will admit in my game that I re-signed Robbie Fowler. true he is getting on, but I wanted an extra home grown player for Champion's League selection purposes, and Newcastle wouldn't sell Owen.

He has done well for me. TRue now Torres or Adriano, but in the FA Cup has has played very well for me.

Has anyone tried to sign Vagner Love in their first season, he becomes available to sign in January but i can't get a work permit for him, just wondered if it happens to anyone else. Also if you want a cheap backup attacking midfielder try Marek Sapara for only 1.2 million pounds

Originally posted by New Roosterman:

I will admit in my game that I re-signed Robbie Fowler. true he is getting on, but I wanted an extra home grown player for Champion's League selection purposes, and Newcastle wouldn't sell Owen.

He has done well for me. TRue now Torres or Adriano, but in the FA Cup has has played very well for me.

Lol I did too mate in my old game. Played him i league cup ad F.A. Scored in the league final against Charlton too. Always will have a soft spot for Robbie

Anyone had this little glitch on the game, christian zapata was co-owned by udinese and inter milan, he was transfer listed (by request i think) and the asking price from both clubs was 0 although he was worth around 8m, anyway i wasnt going to pass up on the offer so i signed him, and then signed antonio floro flores from udinese, 24 year old striker, pretty good stats, he came off the bench and scored two in extra time against barca in the champs league final which i won 3 - 1, all in all i won the league cup, premiership and champs league!!!

What tactics does everybody use with liverpool? I've been using the 'beautiful' tactic from the tactics forum with a fair bit of success. Would prefer to play 4-4-2 but when I did, didn't seem to get any consistency.

Just wondering what you lot use.

Thanks.

I use a 3-5-2 with wing backs, simply 3 CBs, WBL and WBR with arrows goin to AML an AMR, 3 CMs, the middle CM with an arrow to AMc and on player insrtuctions to attacking, forward rins etc, that for gerrard, lucas or benayoun. And then 2 strikers. I used it from like CM 01/02 til FM06, but reverted back to it and it works wonders

Originally posted by mick23:

What tactics does everybody use with liverpool? I've been using the 'beautiful' tactic from the tactics forum with a fair bit of success. Would prefer to play 4-4-2 but when I did, didn't seem to get any consistency.

Just wondering what you lot use.

Thanks.

Predominantly an attacking 442 with some of my own tweaks. But use a 442 diamond when away from home, or a 4-1-3-2 depending on the circumstances.

On a side note in my game, Sir Alex was sacked by Man Utd and they are yet to appoint a replacement, whilst at Arsenal Wegner accepted the job as Manager of France so Pat Rice was promoted to become the new Manager of Arsenal (which I found slightly surprising).

Mendull Man's Liverpool Team!

I'm halfway through the second season after a disastrous first season. I ended up finishing 6th and was knocked out by the quarter final stage of all the cups.

However, season2 bought new optimism and hope. After floggin most of my previous squad including Alonso for £18m, Riise for £12m, Kuyt for £12m, Crouch for £7m, Sissoko for £10m and Kewwell, Aurelio, Voronin and Pennant for a combined £15m i had plenty to spend. After much wheeler dealing my new team by January 2nd season was:

GK: Reina (been good but trying to buy Akinfeev as his replacement.)

RB: De Silvestri (Immense. I honestly think he's the best natural RB on FM08)

LB: Insua (Quality! Reminds of Bale on FM07)

CB: Richards (Just bought for £23.5m this transfer window)

CB: Carragher (I wish I had a whole team fuul of this player)

RCM: Gerrard (Not ovely impressive. He does have the odd outstanding game but all in all I'd have to say 'could do better')

CM: Lucas (Good, probably needs a couple more seasons before he's one of the best)

LCM: Menez (Been absolute quality this season. Scored wonder goal against Chelsea in September and often scores and gets an 8 rating since that MotM performance)

AM: Van Der Vaart (Had a poor first season but since I moved him behind the strikers he hasn't looked back. Scores all types of goals and if he plays well my team wins)

FC: Torres (Inconsistent. His goal ratio is improving, as is his avg. rating but it he rarely plays well twice in a row)

FC: Owen (Golscoring mahine. Never gets a good avg. rating but he's top of the goalscoring charts in the Prem)

Subs:

GK - Carson (Never plays)

CB - David (Going to be one of the best, ass man already says he should be starting)

CB - Agger (Had a dip in form so replaced him with Richards. An able deputy none the less)

D/M LC - Veloso (Bought to deputise in the left back and defensive midfield roles and has done so admirably)

AM/F RLC - Aaritalo (Was on fire when I first signed him, been replaced by the ever impressive Menez now)

AM C - Piatti (Got high hopes for this one. Scored two on his debut and had good run in the team after VDV got injured, one for the future)

SC - Ronaldo (Fat Brazillian can't settle but still showed his eye for goal by notching a hat trick in FA Cup first round... against Forest Green)

SC - Wagner Love (Been amazingly bad! Only scored three goals in around 25 games... they came against Forest Green and a last minute pen against Arsenal)

Youth:

AM C - Marko Marin, on loan to Newcastle (Currently Newcastle's best player with a 7.43 avg. rating and 8 goals from 23 games)

SC - Henri Saivet, on loan at Southampton (Scored 9 in 18 in Championship)

So that's my team. What do you think? Should I be replacing any of those players? Do you think I could get more from them by a playing a different formation? All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Mendull Man

How's INSUA doing for everyone else?

I'm in my fourth season and Insua is keeping Marcelo out of the team averaging at 7.64 after 11 games.

I've been keeping an eye on Armand Traore for a while because I wasn't happy with Marcelo but it looks like Insua could make the DL position his own.

Season 2 squad

GK: Reina, Carson, Itjande

DR: Finnan, Arbeloa, Taylor, Barragan

DL: Riise, Aurelio, Shorey, Marcelo

DC: Agger, Carragher, Barzagli, Felipe, Hyppia, Breno

DMC: Alonso, Mascherano, Sissoko, Lucas

AMC: Gerrard, VDV, Song, Guthrie, Lulinha, Boateng

AMR: Babel, Jonas Guiterrez, Benayoun, Anderson

AML: Quaresma, Menez, Kewell, Hamill

ST: Torres, Kuyt, Crouch, Voronin, Defoe, Nemeth

Originally posted by Eiler:

How's INSUA doing for everyone else?

I'm in my fourth season and Insua is keeping Marcelo out of the team averaging at 7.64 after 11 games.

I've been keeping an eye on Armand Traore for a while because I wasn't happy with Marcelo but it looks like Insua could make the DL position his own.

I've found him to be really good. I start using him as back up in 1st season and then he becomes more 1st choice in 2nd.

Hello. Just started a new Liverpool game since i've laid the game on ice for a month or so. I've been really frustrated with my tactics and lost games to sides like Reading and Fulham...AT HOME. So a few days ago i decided to give it a new try. I use SZJs tactics. Which one of them is more appropriate to use pre-patch?

My transfers is as follows

Transfers In:

Van Der Vaart

Banega

Ignasevich

Rakititc

+ some youth players

Outs:

Sissoko

Voronin

Any help is welcome.

first thing i always do is get a decent ass. manager, decent coaches & then get some decent depth in the squad like a DC and someone who can play across the midfield. decent youth players as well like saivet, banega, sakho etc

20mil is enough to get all of that plus maybe matias fernandez or jeremy menez depending how you play the team

2nd season should really be about getting rid of players like voronin, crouch, pennant, benayoun, kewell, itandje and maybe sissoko.

after doing that & depending on how well you did first season you can buy whoever you want icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Liam =D:

Is Amoo any good on yours?

He is on mine. Just gacve him his first game in 1sts in the pre-season. Paccecho is better but I had to sell him as he and Torres had a falling out. Don't always take your Assistant's advice on who should tutor younger players as it was his fault the fallout happened.

I can't get rid of Benyopun. Had offers from big clubs for him (e.g. Barcelona) and he wouldn't leave.

Okay, can't sell Benayoun on mine either icon_frown.gif

Yep had good offers for him but he won't budge. The fink, I wish he would. I have better options than him on either flank. For me he is really a bit player these days.

Maybe I should confine him to reserves and see if he'll eventually want out that way.

Been away focusing my FM2008..hahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Heavybass...tried the 4-1-3-2 tactics for the new game.. I just cant figure it out how to play with the players i have. Sorry icon_frown.gif

Well start a new game with Liverpool after playing for the 5 seasons...i got bored with it. Suprise the board didnt sack me after 2 season at 2nd place! 3rd season I managed to finish 1st at last! then some silly purchases with players I dont need really...i got fed up! All free transfered Van der Vaart n Feyenord's AMRC i cant remember his name!

With the new game...i managed to figure out what went wrong with my Liverpool after failure after failure....Stick with your game plan! Dont rotate ur players like Rafa do...the players seems to understand your game play if u stick with them! Play them in the reserve to get used of ur system as the reserves sucks big time in the reserve league. When ur team is the FAV it doesnt mean u can win with the lesser team (teamtalks plays the part here)

MY HOT WONDERKID now is Winajlidum (cant remember his name) from Feyenord's youth snap him for free as ARSENAL is also interested, He'll be massive more than Babal icon_frown.gif,

And remember towards the January transfer...watch out for your liverpool slumps.. u'll find torres lacking goals..If ur big stars dont perform ship them off! U'll get players easilly with FM2008!

IRL cant see LIVERPOOL catching up! Another trophiless season I think!

Originally posted by deanzzz:

first thing i always do is get a decent ass. manager, decent coaches & then get some decent depth in the squad like a DC and someone who can play across the midfield. decent youth players as well like saivet, banega, sakho etc

20mil is enough to get all of that plus maybe matias fernandez or jeremy menez depending how you play the team

2nd season should really be about getting rid of players like voronin, crouch, pennant, benayoun, kewell, itandje and maybe sissoko.

after doing that & depending on how well you did first season you can buy whoever you want icon_razz.gif

ok, besides that, who should i get rid of in the 1st season to spare some cash? and what coaches and ass. manager should I get?

1st season you can probably get away with selling voronin but unless you get another striker like Jimmy Briand (11mil i think) then you will prob have to keep crouch & kuyt.

Benayoun you can try to offload as well as you should have enough cash to get fernandez to play across the midfield.

Pako is usually a good assistant to bring back to Anfield, as for coaches just find the attributes which give u 7star coaching and use the Search Staff and filter attributes.

Staff stats randomise for each save game.

In summer 2010 and getting a bit despondent.

I've done well (won the league and CL) and so the board are happy. But getting new players and getting rid of deadwood seems to get harder and harder. This summer I've offloaded Owen (£7.5m to Arsenal), Kuyt (£6m to Juve), Saivet (£10m to AC Milan - got a buyback clause though), Aaritalo (£7.5m to Inter), which should have generated £31m. The board told me my transfer budget was £29m.

However (dunno if this is a fault) after spending £15m on Sakho I'm being told I only have £10m left of my transfer budget. I'd wanted Micah Richards but Citeh want £40m.

So it seems like I've either lost the benefit of the players I've sold or the board basically gave me a zero budget before transfers out. Maybe this is to do with the new stadium opening? Thank goodness for Bojan on a free.

Anyway, squad is

ST/FC Bojan, Fred, Torres

AM Aguero, Fernandez, Aissati, Babel, Simao, Paul Anderson

CM Gerrard, Alonso, Lucas, Kewell, Wijnaldum

DM Mascherano

DC Carragher, Agger, Sakho, Breno, Hobbs

DL Marcelo, Aurelio

DR Alves, Arbeloa

So I should still be able to compete on the pitch. But financially I am getting blown into the weeds by half-a-dozen teams.

Has anyone played past 2011 as Liverpool? Does the new stadium make that much difference to the finances?

Started a new game with Liverpool (again icon_rolleyes.gif) because I just can't seem to get really into one.

I am using a formation kinda like SZJ's but more attacking.

I am really attacking at home (the lowest amount I've scored is 3 (against Chelsea)) but I concede a few as well.

I am playing with really attacking full backs Barragan and Marcelo at the moment.

In goal is Pepe obviously.

My centre backs are currently Agger and Carra but the Milan manager keeps getting seen in the Anfield stands looking at Agger.

I 'issue a hands off warning' every other week

but they are stil intrested in him. I have slapped a 20 million price tag on him and they look like they'll offer it. I'll look to bring in Breno or Garay or someone (suggestions?)

I then have two defensive mids, Xabi and Maccherano, with Banega and Lucas as cover (sometimes playing against the like of Derby).

The three attacking mids are, if I have the whole squad injury free, Matias Fernandez on the left side, Van der Vaart on the right with Gerrard down the middle. Fernandez has broken his leg tho' and Gerrard has cracked a rib. I am playing with Babel on the right at the moment, Van der Vaart on the left with Xabi (retraining) down the middle.

I have Torres up front. Valencia have just accepted a 28mil then 10 mil over 12 months for David Villa, shall I continue with the deal? I only have Kuyt and Doudin as back up.

I sold

Finnan for 5mil

Sissoko for 14mil

Crouch for 14mil

Voronin for 6mil

Riise for 10 mil + 7mil over 12 months

Benayoun for 7 mil

and Pennant for 7mil.

I brought in

Fernandez for 9.5mil

Van der Vaart for 11.5mil

Sakho for Compo.

Saivet for Compo.

Toni Kroos for Compo.

Barragan for 500k

Marcelo for 5.5mil

Armand Troare for 2.5mil

Doudin for 120k

Aarito (sp?) for 210k.

Originally posted by Roger Hunt:

In summer 2010 and getting a bit despondent.

I've done well (won the league and CL) and so the board are happy. But getting new players and getting rid of deadwood seems to get harder and harder. This summer I've offloaded Owen (£7.5m to Arsenal), Kuyt (£6m to Juve), Saivet (£10m to AC Milan - got a buyback clause though), Aaritalo (£7.5m to Inter), which should have generated £31m. The board told me my transfer budget was £29m.

However (dunno if this is a fault) after spending £15m on Sakho I'm being told I only have £10m left of my transfer budget. I'd wanted Micah Richards but Citeh want £40m.

So it seems like I've either lost the benefit of the players I've sold or the board basically gave me a zero budget before transfers out. Maybe this is to do with the new stadium opening? Thank goodness for Bojan on a free.

Anyway, squad is

ST/FC Bojan, Fred, Torres

AM Aguero, Fernandez, Aissati, Babel, Simao, Paul Anderson

CM Gerrard, Alonso, Lucas, Kewell, Wijnaldum

DM Mascherano

DC Carragher, Agger, Sakho, Breno, Hobbs

DL Marcelo, Aurelio

DR Alves, Arbeloa

So I should still be able to compete on the pitch. But financially I am getting blown into the weeds by half-a-dozen teams.

Has anyone played past 2011 as Liverpool? Does the new stadium make that much difference to the finances?

One problem with that much talent mate, and that is your wage bill. Carragher, Kewell, Gerrard, Torres are on BIG money. You might want to look at your wage bill in my opinion.

Also, when you buy a player, don't forget his sign on fee comes out of your transfer kitty (as far as I am aware).

Originally posted by lfc7:

when you all started your liverpool game did you all start with the debt to the americans (which i think is unrealistic)

Before I started the game I looked at the database using the game's in built editor. TRhe debt owed by the Hicks and Gillett is written into the database so everyone starts with it. It is for something like 250 months before it is paid off!

I agree it is unrealiustic as Hicks and Gillett IRL didn't do what the Galzers did with Man Utd, they didn't load their loan debt onto the club's books.

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Started a new game with Liverpool (again icon_rolleyes.gif) because I just can't seem to get really into one.

I am really attacking at home (the lowest amount I've scored is 3 (against Chelsea)) but I concede a few as well.

I am playing with really attacking full backs Barragan and Marcelo at the moment.

My centre backs are currently Agger and Carra but the Milan manager keeps getting seen in the Anfield stands looking at Agger.

but they are stil intrested in him. I have slapped a 20 million price tag on him and they look like they'll offer it. I'll look to bring in Breno or Garay or someone (suggestions?)

I then have two defensive mids, Xabi and Maccherano, with Banega and Lucas as cover (sometimes playing against the like of Derby).

The three attacking mids are, if I have the whole squad injury free, Matias Fernandez on the left side, Van der Vaart on the right with Gerrard down the middle. Fernandez has broken his leg tho' and Gerrard has cracked a rib. I am playing with Babel on the right at the moment, Van der Vaart on the left with Xabi (retraining) down the middle.

I have Torres up front. Valencia have just accepted a 28mil then 10 mil over 12 months for David Villa, shall I continue with the deal? I only have Kuyt and Doudin as back up.

I sold

Finnan for 5mil

Sissoko for 14mil

Crouch for 14mil

Voronin for 6mil

Benayoun for 7 mil

and Pennant for 7mil.

I brought in

Fernandez for 9.5mil

Sakho for Compo.

Saivet for Compo.

Toni Kroos for Compo.

Barragan for 500k

Marcelo for 5.5mil

Armand Troare for 2.5mil

Doudin for 120k

Aarito (sp?) for 210k.

To deal with the Agger situation, offer him a nice contract as he is only on a 10k/wk type deal or something rediculously low at the start i think, then he wont be interested in a move but might get unsettled but that will go away after the window closes.

As for Villa, i'd much rather go with Aguero as he is cheaper than the deal you are putting out for Villa, younger & i would hazard a guess to say he is getter than villa after a year or so.

Another option is Jimmy Briand who is only about 12mil and 21-22 years old.

Garay is very good, keeping Carragher out in the 2nd season and im having to reject 20-30mil offers from milan & inter.

Originally posted by New Roosterman:

One problem with that much talent mate, and that is your wage bill. Carragher, Kewell, Gerrard, Torres are on BIG money. You might want to look at your wage bill in my opinion.

Also, when you buy a player, don't forget his sign on fee comes out of your transfer kitty (as far as I am aware).

Wage bill doesn't seem to be too bad - I have a budget of £1.8m and having cleared the decks I'm £300k+ below that. Kewell is now on £30k a week I think, and Carra is on less than £100k. I am consciously trying to keep spending down this season.

You're correct about the signing-on fee and this has definitely had an effect on the budget.

1st game of the season - Alves, Breno, Sakho, Agger all out injured. icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by deanzzz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

I sold

Finnan for 5mil

Sissoko for 14mil

Crouch for 14mil

Voronin for 6mil

Benayoun for 7 mil

and Pennant for 7mil.

I brought in

Fernandez for 9.5mil

Sakho for Compo.

Saivet for Compo.

Toni Kroos for Compo.

Barragan for 500k

Marcelo for 5.5mil

Armand Troare for 2.5mil

Doudin for 120k

Aarito (sp?) for 210k.

To deal with the Agger situation, offer him a nice contract as he is only on a 10k/wk type deal or something rediculously low at the start i think, then he wont be interested in a move but might get unsettled but that will go away after the window closes.

As for Villa, i'd much rather go with Aguero as he is cheaper than the deal you are putting out for Villa, younger & i would hazard a guess to say he is getter than villa after a year or so.

Another option is Jimmy Briand who is only about 12mil and 21-22 years old.

Garay is very good, keeping Carragher out in the 2nd season and im having to reject 20-30mil offers from milan & inter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whether or not to accept a new and improved offer from AC of 25mil + 25% of next transfer.

About Villa, his stats are the best for a striker in the game IMO, and he will still be a key player 6 or 7 years from now.

Have you got a screenie of Aguero's stats in your game? Can't remember them off the top of my head.

I signed Briand on an old Liverpool save and he was quit poor for me, 3 in 16 games.

If I do sell Agger, shall I go for Garay or Richards?

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

I don't know whether or not to accept a new and improved offer from AC of 25mil + 25% of next transfer.

About Villa, his stats are the best for a striker in the game IMO, and he will still be a key player 6 or 7 years from now.

Have you got a screenie of Aguero's stats in your game? Can't remember them off the top of my head.

I signed Briand on an old Liverpool save and he was quit poor for me, 3 in 16 games.

If I do sell Agger, shall I go for Garay or Richards?

Aguero is a better option than Villa because of COST. When operating with the debt levels the game prescribes you have to be wary of that. The less you spend on transfers AND wages the better you will be long term Aguero will become a very good player and won't cost you a packet. He will be around for you longer than Villa as he is younger.

Personally, I found Adriano the perfect partner for Torres. Both scored 32+ goals each in the PL in their first season together.

Garay will cost you less than Richards, and if you express interest in signing him he will often indicate his interest. Richards will cost a mint to pry out of Man City, assuming he is willing to leave and will want big money compared to Garay I think you will find.. It comes down to:

a) How much money do you have to spend; and

b) Do you need an extra english player for CL purposes.

in my game, barca bought micah for 28 mil from citty, and now he has a min release clause of 27.5 mil icon_smile.gif im going to wait another couple of years to get him though cos i generally get 30 mil a season to buy players (im in the 2010 - 11 season). This year i got silva on a 30 mil buyout clause, next year im going for bojan on a 33 mil clause, the year after ill go for micah

I've decided to start a new game with Liverpool after playing a few lower league team.

Players In:

Dalla Valle(30k)

Wijnaldum(575k)

Trosis(190k)

Preston Edwards(Free)

Cuenca(Free regen)

Delle(Free)

Suanier(Free)

Stancu(150k)

Marin(100k)

Sakho(Free)

Duplus(Free)

Piatti(150k)

Ninis(2m)

Veloso(7m)

Barzagli(11.5m)

Banega(3.5m)

Kroos(550k)

Andronic(Free)

Barragan(475k)

Van Der Vaart(11m)

Palacio(9m)

Thiago from Barca(1m)

Rafinha(10m)

Players Out:

13 Youth/Reserve Players(200k)

Putterill(100k)

Spearing(200k)

Adirdne(80k)

Threfall(Free)

El Zhar(100k)

Flynn(100k)

Darby(100k)

Vorinan(5.5m)

Itanje(2.5m)

Leto & Insua(Loan)

Pennant(6m)

Benyoun(5m)

Sissoko(20m over 24 months)

Hyypia(1.6m)

Finnan(5m)

Crouch(12m)

My Squad:

GK:Reina,Bouzains

RB:Rafinha,Barragan

LB:Riise,Aurieo

CB:Carragher,Agger,Barzagli,Hobbs

DM/CM:Lucas,Alonso,Banega,Veloso(CB aswell),Mascherano

AMC:Gerrard,VDV,Babel,Kewell,Piatta,Palacio,Marin

FC:Torres,Kuyt

Okay, can't sell Benayoun on mine either icon_frown.gif

I'm about to offlad Benyoun. I put him in reserves at the start of the season and come October he is starting to whine about wanting first team football. Transfer listed him and he has accepted an offer from A C Milan of all clubs.

Not going to get much for him, but it lightens the wage bill. YAY!

Originally posted by Roger Hunt:

Wage bill doesn't seem to be too bad - I have a budget of £1.8m and having cleared the decks I'm £300k+ below that.

300k under on a 1.8 million budget is ok, but not great in my opinion. Until you move into New Anfield, and revenue generation goes up because of bigger crowds, money is a factor you have to consider. Until the club has a decent financial status, the Board will accept offers for players you may not want to lose, especially if it is a big money offer.

I onbly mentioned Kewell as there are better players than him available who will sign for less money, and lower wages.

I've just started at New Anfield so I'm going to run through to the end of this season with no transfers in and see where that leaves me financially.

3 weeks into the new season and Aissati is already unsettled so I can see some more funds coming in in January.

By the way - to anyone who's managed to sell Pennant - how did you do it? I offered him out every summer and no-one was interested, even for silly money. He's finally gone on a free this summer.

Just clinched the league title with six games to go in my fourth season.

billede3ki8.th.png

Now I'm considering wether to give my youngsters some valuable first team experience by playing them in the last 6 games or play my strongest team and see if I can finish the season unbeaten.

I have major problems in the CL since my first choice keeper is ineligible and my reserve keeper just got injured to a month. That means I have no choice but to play my U18 keeper against Barcelona in the semi final... Can't see that working out to my advantage icon_biggrin.gif

Just finished my 4th season overall and my 1st season at Anfield Road (after 3 yrs of managing Crystal Palace and finally leading them to EPL i decided it was time to move on. that is how i came to pool).

After a tight race at the top i managed to win the league title:

league1fq3.th.jpg

Fernando Torres had an outstanding season, scoring 34 in 38 league games and 46 in 51 overall (avg rating 7.67)

In the champions league i lost to real madrid 1-2 on aggregate in the semis after messing up my tactics in the return leg.

For the new season i have a transfer budget of €49M but haven't made any signings yet. Benayoun and Voronin left the club on a bosman. addiotionally i sold dirk kuyt to juventus for €16M.

My current squad looks like this:

squadwk6.th.jpg

Guess i'll have to look for another AMC and FC as backups. im playing a 4-2-3-1 formation with three attacking midfielders.

Archived