FM08: Official Liverpool Thread

okay..i couldnt get screenshots to work to show the squad and transfers, so i'll list. im in 2011-2012 season.

GK- reina/bouzanis

DR- Rafinha/vitale (PA 198)

DC- richards/carragher/carbonaro (PA 197)

DL- Marcelo/wright (PA 190+)/insua

DM- Macherano/Flavio (PA 199)

MC- Gerrard/Fabregas/Kaka

AMCLR- Messi/Babel/Bojan/Kewell/aguero

ST- Benzema/Torres

i play a 4-1-1-3-1

with back 4- marcelo, richards, carra, rafinha

DM is gerrard with a farrow, MC is fabregas.

messi and babel on wings with barrows. Kaka/aguero as amc with a farrow.

most of my regens, arent ready for regular football yet, so im lacking in depth in some areas, such as defence. any others?

i havent got much left in the kitty for any real stars, so any ideas for future transfers, or even guys i should sell?

(p.s. kewell as a sentimental aussie fav, and kaka was on a free)

thanks in advance

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post

I am going to start a new Liverpool game using the 6+5 rule, these are the rules I will abide by:

- Each starting XI has to have 6 homegrown players

- Homegrown is someone who is eligible to play for England

- 5 other players can be of any nationality

- 6+5 rule must stay in balance after substitutions

P.S I actually don't like this rule irl but thought it might make for an enjoyable game with Liverpool.

If you have strategies and thoughts then please provide feedback.

Originally posted by Bix:

This is my first post

I am going to start a new Liverpool game using the 6+5 rule, these are the rules I will abide by:

- Each starting XI has to have 6 homegrown players

- Homegrown is someone who is eligible to play for England

- 5 other players can be of any nationality

- 6+5 rule must stay in balance after substitutions

P.S I actually don't like this rule irl but thought it might make for an enjoyable game with Liverpool.

If you have strategies and thoughts then please provide feedback.

a few english players:

Richards

Lansbury

Wilshere

Walcott

Mattock

Micheal Johnson

Steven Taylor

Plus the ones Liverpool currently have, Stevie G and Carra

Originally posted by heavybass:

I'm gonna sell Itjande mainly due to the fact that he's NOT a good backup for me but I am signing Ustari but one slight negative for me and that is he couldn't get a passport SO a season at Celta will do him.

I'm also looking to develop my promising youngsters by sending them out on loan but I got two choices here and that is... if Southampton don't go down to league one should i send a few there OR ship them to play in La Liga.

You are right to sell Itjande. Besides not being that great a backup, if you give him a few starts in firsts, be it for cup games or league games, he will start to whine when he doesn't get regular first team football.

As to where to send your young guys, I suppose it depends on which option will see them get the most playing time. La Liga is a better standard than the Championship, but will they get to start or not is the question you have to answer.

Originally posted by New Roosterman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heavybass:

I'm gonna sell Itjande mainly due to the fact that he's NOT a good backup for me but I am signing Ustari but one slight negative for me and that is he couldn't get a passport SO a season at Celta will do him.

I'm also looking to develop my promising youngsters by sending them out on loan but I got two choices here and that is... if Southampton don't go down to league one should i send a few there OR ship them to play in La Liga.

You are right to sell Itjande. Besides not being that great a backup, if you give him a few starts in firsts, be it for cup games or league games, he will start to whine when he doesn't get regular first team football.

As to where to send your young guys, I suppose it depends on which option will see them get the most playing time. La Liga is a better standard than the Championship, but will they get to start or not is the question you have to answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Derby ended up buying him for 1.5 mil and I was happy for him to go to a place where crap goes although they signed Paulo Ferrara for free so good for them I guess.

Southampton stayed up in the end for 16th whilst Celta got promotion to La Liga and Ustari is the man.

Season 2 squad

GK:

Reina

Carson

De Sanctis

Costil

DL/WBL

Riise

Baines

Pander

Aurelio

DR/WBR

Rafinha

Taylor

Arbeloa

Finnan

DC

Agger

Carragher

Barzagli

Skrtel

Suchy

Hyppia

Bocaly

Antwi

DMC

Mascherano

Makoun

Lucas

Sankhare

MC

Alonso

Martinez

de Zeeuw

Guthrie

AMC

Gerrard

Jimenez

Benayoun

Kroos

AML/ML

Babel

Downing

Rodriguez

Hunt

AMR/MR

Quaresma

Bentley

Barnetta

Kalouda

ST (Target)

Adriano

Kuyt

Crouch

Zeefuik

ST (Fast)

Torres

Pandev

Gignac

Voronin

GK:

Reina

Carson - Sell

De Sanctis - Sell

Costil

DL/WBL

Riise - Sell

Baines - Sell

Pander

Aurelio

DR/WBR

Rafinha

Taylor

Arbeloa - Sell

Finnan - Sell

DC

Agger - Sell (Is never good in my games)

Carragher

Barzagli

Skrtel

Suchy

Hyppia - Sell

Bocaly

Antwi - Sell

DMC

Mascherano

Makoun

Lucas

Sankhare

MC

Alonso

Martinez - Sell

de Zeeuw

Guthrie - Sell

AMC

Gerrard

Jimenez

Benayoun - Sell

Kroos

AML/ML

Babel

Downing

Rodriguez

Hunt - Sell

AMR/MR

Quaresma

Bentley

Barnetta - Sell

Kalouda - Sell

ST (Target)

Adriano

Kuyt

Crouch - Sell

Zeefuik - Sell

ST (Fast)

Torres

Pandev

Gignac

Voronin - Sell

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">GK:

Reina

Carson - Sell

De Sanctis - Sell

Costil

DL/WBL

Riise - Sell

Baines - Sell

Pander

Aurelio

DR/WBR

Rafinha

Taylor

Arbeloa - Sell

Finnan - Sell

DC

Agger - Sell (Is never good in my games)

Carragher

Barzagli

Skrtel

Suchy

Hyppia - Sell

Bocaly

Antwi - Sell

DMC

Mascherano

Makoun

Lucas

Sankhare

MC

Alonso

Martinez - Sell

de Zeeuw

Guthrie - Sell

AMC

Gerrard

Jimenez

Benayoun - Sell

Kroos

AML/ML

Babel

Downing

Rodriguez

Hunt - Sell

AMR/MR

Quaresma

Bentley

Barnetta - Sell

Kalouda - Sell

ST (Target)

Adriano

Kuyt

Crouch - Sell

Zeefuik - Sell

ST (Fast)

Torres

Pandev

Gignac

Voronin - Sell

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortuately I has 6 trophies to compete in and whilst most of those were obvious sells sadly, I had to sacrifice Marcelo, Defour, VDV etc in order to do those and Javi Martinez is going to be replacing Alonso so no to that.

Finnan, Aurelio, Voronin, De Sanctis and de Zeeuw are in fact stop gaps so players will be able to move up from the reserves.

I highly rate Agger as he's our next Big Sami and important defender.

I can't really sell Guthrie for one reason and one reason alone... the rules for CL football go up to 4 players so I can't sell him, I CAN't SELL HIM.

Also I'm splitting that squad in two, one for major games the other for cup games.

However I'm loving the fact that Barnetta, Downing, Barnetta and Rodriguez are actually good crossers so it's just going to make my job a little tougher.

Then again I used 1 good tactic so I'm seriously thinking of using a second tactic that employs a MC kind of like Fabregas for the Arses to dictate control of the midfield.

hey guys need some help

Im in my first Season currently 4th

GK - Reina

RB - Carragher/Arebola

LB - Rise/Marcelo

CB - Agger

CB - Barzagli

CM - Mashcerano/Lucas

CM - Gerrard/Xabi Alonso

AML - Quaresma

AMR - Babel

AMC - Pandev

ST - Torres/Kyut

The problem i have is Torres isn't anywhere near as lethal as he should be playing 21 and only scoring 10. ive seen some of you can have him scoring in the 30's/40's a season.

At the moment Pandev is better scoring 11 so far and Kyut seems to be picking up recently always coming off the bench and picking up a goal or two a match.

Just wondering what tactics you have for Torres recently he doesn't seem to be as clinical as real life and is picking up 6's consistently.

Cheers Guys

Originally posted by saintchazmers:

hey guys need some help

Im in my first Season currently 4th

GK - Reina

RB - Carragher/Arebola

LB - Rise/Marcelo

CB - Agger

CB - Barzagli

CM - Mashcerano/Lucas

CM - Gerrard/Xabi Alonso

AML - Quaresma

AMR - Babel

AMC - Pandev

ST - Torres/Kyut

The problem i have is Torres isn't anywhere near as lethal as he should be playing 21 and only scoring 10. ive seen some of you can have him scoring in the 30's/40's a season.

At the moment Pandev is better scoring 11 so far and Kyut seems to be picking up recently always coming off the bench and picking up a goal or two a match.

Just wondering what tactics you have for Torres recently he doesn't seem to be as clinical as real life and is picking up 6's consistently.

Cheers Guys

I use a very similar formation to you, its basically S-Z-J's 4-2-3-1 tactic with just a couple of changes, and while Torres did quite well for me first season it did take til the second season for him to really start banging in the goals. It might just be a matter of him adapting.

Hi, I could use some help. How to make use of Steven Gerrard? At the moment (end of the first season) he is my worst player icon_confused.gif I'm not new to FM, and I've tried so many things, but he still plays like crap. Any ideas? My tactic is 4-2-3-1 and Stevie plays as an AMR (AMC with an arrow to the right).

PS. Sorry, he's not the worst... Xabi Alonso is worse, so maybe i can't use CMs in FM

So far Gerrard's done the best for me as an AMC with an arrow forwards to the striker's position - gets into good positions to shoot long range from there. I played him as one of the outside AMCs out of 3 narrow AMCs (no wingers, in the infamous kimz tactic).

CMs (who don't score or assist much) and DMCs tend to get crappy ratings currently, it's just how the engine works. I never see CMs/DMCs get MOM, it's usually goalscorers or the GK occasionally. It's not the player, I have variously used Mascherano, Lucas, Veloso, Banega, Hamsik, Fabregas, etc in these positions with the same results.

If you set Alonso to take free-kicks and corners you might be able to inflate his stats as he'll get some goals and assists.

Now that Gerrard reached 31 in my save and losing some pace, I moved him back to DMC though, just seemed more realistic to me and my squad's loaded with AMCs.

Liverpool First 11. Patch 8.0.2. First season. £40 Million left.

GK Jose Manuel 'Pepe' Reina

DRC Jamie Carragher

LCB John Arne Riise

CB Naldo

MR Ricardo Quaresma

ML Ryan Babel

MC Lucho Gonzales

MC Gareth Barry

AMC Steven Gerrard

AMC Rafael van der Vaart

ST Fernando Torres

-

S1 Charles Itandje

S2 Vincent Kompany

S3 Javier Mascherano

S4 Stewart Downing

S5 Sergio 'Kun' Aguero

S6 Xabi Alonso

S7 Peter Crouch

Can anyone give comments.

If anyone thinks there's and area to be improve please suggest replacements.

Thanks.

Season 2

Main Team

GK: Reina, Carson

DL/WBL: Riise, Baines/Pander

DR/WBR: Rafinha, Taylor/Arbeloa

DC: Agger, Carragher, Barzagli, Skrtel

DMC: Mascherano, Makoun

MC: Alonso, de Zeeuw

AMC: Gerrard, Jimenez

AML/ML: Babel, Downing/Rodriguez

AMR/MR: Quaresma, Bentley/Barnetta

ST (Target): Adriano, Kuyt

ST (Fast): Torres, Pandev

The brackets is basically I can't decide as to whom each player will take his place or not but since I got pace, speed and creativeness it tends to work like this... my wingers are all skillful at crosses and corners as most provide assists towards the strikers that score... in this formation I tend to hopefully provide a lot of goals here... this is also the squad that will take on the important games such as rival games, CL group games till qualification and very important cup games.

Second Team

GK: De Sanctis, Costil

DL/WBL: Baines/Pander, Aurelio

DR/WBR: Taylor/Arbeloa, Finnan

DC: Suchy, Hyppia, Bocaly, Antwi

DMC: Lucas, Sankhare

MC: Martinez, Guthrie

AMC: Benayoun, Kroos

AML/ML: Downing/Rodriguez, Hunt

AMR/MR: Bentley/Barnetta, Kalouda

ST (Target): Crouch, Zeefuik

ST (Fast): Gignac, Voronin

This is the second team and they will be available when I need to win non crucial games against mid table clubs and teams that pretty much have no chance, also they will be provisional when I take on cup runs and where most will impress... the star from this line up is Gignac as he is both a target and a fast striker so he can assist both Crouch and Voronin if needed to be.

Best of the Youngsters:

Mostly all the good players that I bought last year are going to impress me in the Carling Cup run such as Sahko, Saivet, Kenia, Wijalndum, Aquino etc

Originally posted by crido:

Heavybass you have a great team there. Does Alonso perform for you though cos usually he is rubbish on my game (8.0.2). Even your second team is quite a good team!

I put Alonso in my DMC position and I give him free kick duty... he's actually scored a few and got round 7 or so.

I kinda forgot to add Menez onto the team sheet there cause I instantly forgot... but he was backup to Babel last season and Downing is his big rival.

Season six is almost complete- one league match and the FA Cup Final left to go. I clinched my fifth straight Premiership title, and won the League Cup (against Everton!) and World Club Championship as well.

Didn't fare quite as well in the Champions League- made it to the semi-finals before falling 5-2 on aggregate to Real Madrid, who seem to be my bogey team in Europe.

Messi missed four months with a torn calf, and hasn't been very effective when healthy, so I'm strongly considering selling him at season's end. Saivet is gone as well- he's not getting along with Torres, and has been one of the worst players in the squad. I'm also going to let Carra go on a free- his CA has dropped to 111- though it'll be sad to see him go.

Hopefully I can take the FA Cup; I'm up against Cardiff, and if I win, it'll be my first domestic treble, to go with the league/League Cup/CL trebles of the past two seasons...

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Don't release Carra.

Try to persuade him to become a coach and offer him a staff contract icon14.gif

As it turned out, he abruptly decided to retire at the end of the season, so the issue solved itself.

Wound up winning the FA Cup, so I completed my first domestic treble! The board gave me a new two-year contract (I had one year left a 4.3 million) at 6.7 million per year as a thank-you present!

I'm now about to start season 7- I did sell Messi (10 million up front, plus 25.5 over 18 months) and Saivet (20 million up front, 10 million over 24 months, 10 million after 10 international caps) so I now have about 160 million in the bank.

I went cheap on transfers- Jefferson Farfan for 7.5, and Julio Baptista on a free.

The season 7 team:

GK: Reina, Andreas Isaksson

LB: Criscito, Omar Esparza

CB: Cristian Zapata, Oded Gavish (40 goals last year between them!)

CB: Micah Richards, Alexander Hassler (regen with a CA of 150)

RB: Alves, Mathieu Saunier

CM: Lucas, Gerrard

CM: Mascherano, Levan Kenia

AML: Matias Fernandez

AMR: Menez, Farfan

FC: Torres, Aguero, Baptista

I'm switching from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-2 this year, mostly to free up the CM's to attack and get an extra striker in place of the AMC. Hopefully it'll work!

Originally posted by RCCook:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Don't release Carra.

Try to persuade him to become a coach and offer him a staff contract icon14.gif

As it turned out, he abruptly decided to retire at the end of the season, so the issue solved itself.

Wound up winning the FA Cup, so I completed my first domestic treble! The board gave me a new two-year contract (I had one year left a 4.3 million) at 6.7 million per year as a thank-you present!

I'm now about to start season 7- I did sell Messi (10 million up front, plus 25.5 over 18 months) and Saivet (20 million up front, 10 million over 24 months, 10 million after 10 international caps) so I now have about 160 million in the bank.

I went cheap on transfers- Jefferson Farfan for 7.5, and Julio Baptista on a free.

The season 7 team:

GK: Reina, Andreas Isaksson

LB: Criscito, Omar Esparza

CB: Cristian Zapata, Oded Gavish (40 goals last year between them!)

CB: Micah Richards, Alexander Hassler (regen with a CA of 150)

RB: Alves, Mathieu Saunier

CM: Lucas, Gerrard

CM: Mascherano, Levan Kenia

AML: Matias Fernandez

AMR: Menez, Farfan

FC: Torres, Aguero, Baptista

I'm switching from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-2 this year, mostly to free up the CM's to attack and get an extra striker in place of the AMC. Hopefully it'll work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a good team, and the luxury of having two defenders - zapata and richards - who I desperately wanted but were snatched by Barcelona.

Alves plays his best football IMO at Wing Back - excellent at crossing, and can give many assists.

For me aguero livens up the team when played AMC with creative freedom and free role. His assists are very vital sometimes, and with Gerrard played just behind him, it is a midfield force to be reckoned with. Especially with target strikers on "Run onto ball".

P.S It's no shame having Real Madrid as your bogey team!! icon_wink.gif

Mines' CSKA Moskow icon_redface.gif

Here's my squad in season 2011-2012

GK: Ben Foster/Dean Bouzanis

DR: Rafinha/Eduardo Ratinho

DL: Marcelo/Emiliano Insua

DC: Breno/Mamadou Sakho

DC: Ezequiel Garay/Jamie Carragher

DM: Javier Mascherano/Sunny

DM: Lucas/Ever Banega

AM: Steven Gerrard/Sotris Ninis/Gio Dos Santos

AM: Van Der Vaart/Ivan Rakitic

AM: Sergio Aguero/Gabriel Torje/Henri Saivet

FC: Fernando Torres/Bojan/Andy Carroll

Doing pretty well, 21 league games into my season:

PLD 21 WON 19 DRN 2 LST 0 FOR 69 AG 15 PTS 59

so, so far so good with me being 12pts clear of Arsenal in second with a game in hand.

Top players so far this season:

1. Ivan Rakitic [APP] 27 [GLS] 12 [AST] 23 [MOM] 7 [AVR] 7.74

2. Fernando Torres [APP] 29 [GLS] 25 [AST] 5 [MOM] 5 [AVR] 7.62

3. Breno [APP] 26 [GLS] 13 [AST] 0 [MOM ]4 [AVR] 7.62

it has been a while since i have posted but i just started a new game. Just a quick update. i won the champs league in season 2. I have to get rid of the supporters club president though. Torres won the golden boot having scored 56 goals in all competitions including a record 7 goals in a game against hull, but he was overlooked for entry into the liverpool hall of fame, yet jimenez who only played 10 games all season at an average rating of 7.06 was inducted. Bizzare. I play 4-2-2-3. My lineup is as follows

gk-reina,bouzanis

rb with farrow to wb - alves,marvin angulo

lb - sylvain armand,insua

cb - micah richards,frederico fazio,sakho,skrtl

dmc - miguel veloso,lucas

amcR w farrow to mc - gerrard,luis jiminez

amcL w sarrow to centre - riquelme (the assist king even at 31 years old)

strikers - aguero,torres,babel,saivet,walcott,aquino

so far in my 3rd season

played 5 won 4 drew 1 (to arsenal) for - 18 against 4 plus i won the euro super cup.

end of 3rd season...

won fa cup and premier league and came runner up, losing 3-1 on penalties to real madrid in champions league final.

no really outstanding players this season although dos santos really surprised me with how good he is.

after an unsuccesful season, vela has been shipped off to barca for 15mil + 40% and i have let kuyt go on free transfer

spent around 20 odd million on regens. some were a bit of a waste but a couple look good. ill post a ss of a 15 year old i found who i found has a ca of 105 and a pa of 182.

have just bought banega for 4.7mil and fazio as backup for 4.5mil as i sold skrtel for 5 + 40$ and agger for 11mil + 40%

Originally posted by MikeyMizzle:

Hi guys!

I need help!

I haven't played much of this version of FM,

I just downloaded the new patch and Im gonna play a new game..

I need tips on signings for a title challenge.. with the 28+m budget

HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

any ideas on your formation. who you buy depends a lot on your formation.

i would buy another attacking mid or a winger depending on formation. aguero and quaresma are 2 options.

lubos kalouda, ben arfa, menez, riquelme, van der vaart, goran pandev are some of the options in your budget.

maybe another right back is needed. not enough for alves so maybe go for eduardo ratinho, rafinha, marvil angulo or barragan who is a bargain because liverpool have a buy back clause. sell the players underperforming or not needed and get lots of the youth players like saivet, sakho, fleck, galvan etc

Well i used to play a four four 2... and had my worse season ever, got sacked at christmas, the mistake i made was not signing any defenders that time..

Now im about to play again, with my mate online. Ive got to do better. This is gonna be the first time a played since then.

I actually a swap my formations allot during seasons. If you could reccomend suitable startup formations that would be great.

Havent played this version of fm much due to uni, BUT FINISHED NOW! lol

try a 4-2-3-1

either like this

xxx---xxx---xxx---xxx

------xxx---xxx------

xxx xxx xxx

I I

I xxx I

I - farrows

xxx - players

or

xxx---xxx---xxx---xxx

I I

------xxx---xxx------

xxx xxx xxx

I xxx I

maybe look on the tactics forums and fiddleabout till you find one that works

dam didnt work out.

what i meant was

a 4-2-3-1 with the 3 being 2 wingers and 1 striker and 2 central midfielders with barrows

or

a 4-2-3-1 with the 3 being in the centre with the 2 at the side having farrows up along the striker and full backs having farrows getting up

yes its a good team m8. if that tactic isnt working, then give the wingers farrows to either side of torres. ive found it works very well for me

and if you get a good offer for alonso (22-35mil) then sell and get either toulalan, veloso or bodmer. i would get bodmer as he can do anything and is really consistent and he was really cheap.

how much do you have left?

if you get offers for riise then get chiellini as he is arguably the best lb in the game.

Ive got like 9 mil left... I startedthe real game with my mate.

I bought maxi rodriguez on AML instead... Not sure if that was a good choice.

Gonna bid for chillieni because i sold riise for 5m. I hope i get an offer like hat for alonso, maybe in january

how does one sign chiellini, i have offered juve 100 mil euro and they still wont accept it. Mikey, for a top notch lb who also kicks anus as a cb, go for sylvain armand, he only cost me 15 mil euro and he is solid at the back and does well comming forward. As for formations, i can never get the one forward formations to work, so i play 4-3-3, you already have 2 of the best forwards in torres and babel at the club. Defence wise you should have agger and skrtl as cb with carra as rb and aurelio as lb. dmc you have a plethora of options and you also have gerrard as amc and you can try alonso as amc with farrow to mc.

(gk)

(lb,cb,cb,rb,)

(dmc)

(amc) (amc)

(fwd,fwd,fwd)

. I always struggle season 1 because the players (especially torres) dont settle until season 2, so if you can get through the first season without getting sacked, half the battle is won.

i got chiellini for 20mil m8. great signing!

and gerrards best position is amc. he is absolutely oustanding there!

mikey

never tried maxi at aml so tell me how it works out

and 5mil is too cheap for riise, should have held for 7.5 - 10mil

Hello all,

Just about to start an on line challange against between a mate who is going to be Man U Scum on patch 8.01.02 patch. I have played a number of saves but what i am considering doing is a huge gamble of selling the majority of the squad and bringing in key or players that will be better in the second season. i have told the board title challenge which will give me a season to fight and then go for it next year plus the 28 million.

What i want to know is how much can you get for the following players in the first month of the game - the best i have got is below (sorry for caps - cut paste from spread sheet)

HYPPIA 0.5

LETO 5

VORININ 3.2

CROUCH 15

KUYT 10

ARBOLA 5

INSUIA 5

KEEPER 2.5

FINNAN 5

AGGER 10

RISE 14

ALONSO 16

MASCHERRANO 2.5 (REAL FIGURE IS 11 / 12M AS 80% GOES TO 3RD PARTY)

REINA 12

BENYUIUM 2.5

STARTING BUDGET 28

"POTENTIAL AVAILABLE

AFTER PLAYER SALES + STARTING BUDGET" 136.7

If all goes well i should be able to sign

DEFINITE IN'S VALUE

MARCELO 5

FARFAN 8

LORIS 15

KILSTROM 15

CANI 7

GARCIA 8.25

LANSBURY 1.2

BARRIAGHAN 0.5

TORJE 2.2

PIATTI 0.15

SAMBA 2

SAKHO 0

SAVIET 0

WIJNADUM 0

LA TELLIC 0

MOLINA 0

KAEBI 0

ANGULA 1

POLAK 0.25

MARDARE 0.25

LUSTIC 1

MIHELIC 0.25

BOJAN - LOAN 0

COACHES 4

SUB TOTAL A 71.05

And if all goes well -

"IF MONEY

AVAILABLE" VALUE

DIARRA 10

VAN DER VART 18

GARAY 13.25

RODRIGUEZ 16.5

RAFINA 10.25

SUB TOTAL B 68

TOTAL OF A + B 139.05

"POTENTIAL AVAILABLE

AFTER PLAYER SALES + STARTING BUDGET" 136.7

WORKING FIGURE -2.35

Understand negative figure but will have to manage the transfers and depending on what goes through etc will "play the hand thats dealt to me"

i am hoping to have the following team -

FIRST TEAM RESERVES

GK LORIS EDWARDS

MOLINA

LB MARCELO SAHKO

AURELLIO

ANGULA

RB DIARRA LUSTIC

BARRIAGHAN KAEBI

LUSTIC

CB CARRAGHER POLAK

SKERTIL MARDARE

GARAY

SAMBA

MID BABEL LANSBURY

GERRARD TORJE

KILSTROM PIATTI

RODRIGUEZ MIHELIC

VAN DER VART

CANI

LUCAS

KEWELL

S TORRES SAVIET

BABEL LE TALLIC

FARFAN

GARCIA

BOJAN LOAN

my formation is 442 with full backs pushing into the dmc formation (hence why i am selling Masch as the money from his wages will cover the youth purchases as he is on 45k a week and is looking 60k+ a week etc)

it is a long term save of maybe 5 seasons - any input would be apprecaited.

Archived