Wednesday's All Nighter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone, looking to do a bit of an all-nighter 2nite, its already 2 but i hope to stay up till at least 4/5.

playing as AC Milan in my first season, not going too well. i sed i'd challenge for the title but i've been at least 10 points off the top all season and am really fighting it out with napoli and udinese for a champions league spot.

will report back later probs

nice huw thats 3 of us going with AC as slipknot and myself are

yeh i just read up the page, looks like your both doing better than me lol. were you both winning trophies from your first season, or did it take a while of replacing the older players before you started doing well?? I've started bringing in some quality youngsters but i doubt i'll win a trophy till next year at least

Just beat Watford to keep myself in the PO places. Sold Parejo for 1.5mil to Preston as he wanted to move on, so don't want the negativity around when I'm doing well.

Gonna try and sign a Chelsea youth I have on loan that has been immense for my this season

Just started using GKnaps 4-1-3-2. Good tactic by the looks of thing. I was already on good form but won 7/7 since started using it and been getting better match stats. Player ratings haven't been great and conceded quite a few aswell but overall a good tactic :thup: recommended

yeah slipknot i've got them in the italian supercup

Hope you do as well against them as I did, just won the Euro supercup with a 2-0 win over them...3rd time in a row for that trophy....must admit since I got a consortium takeover my Milan save has got way to easy, think I might shelve it for a while after tonight and try llm.

Going to bed now on a high. Just beat Rangers 2-0 at Parkhead to go 10 points clear with 13 games left, Ebanks-Blake scoring his first two goals for Celtic in his second game after his £4.8m signature from Wolves. :thup:

well i've put 8 past them in our last two meetings

waaaaat!?! i can't beat inter, they're startin to run away with the league and look unstoppable

i just beat zenit 2-0 at the san siro in the uefa cup 1st knockout round, but should have got at least 5 goals, its the first time i've played well for about 3 months.

is it just me or have zenit been massively underestimated in this game?? i know i should beat them, but the media coverage before the game sed that i should be dominating, and that zenit fans were dreaming of victory, but expectin a hammering? they lived up to that wen i just played them because they were rubbish, but they're a lot better than that in real life

Good squad there slipknot. How'd you manage to get balotelli? and is Diego Maradona a Regen? [/img]

You'll probs think I,m on the wind up here, but Zaragoza had him because I bought him for them when I managed them prior to getting the Milan job and they let his contract get to within 6 months of expiring and I snapped him up again for free. I managed to get him at Zaragoza because he was transfer listed at Inter with an asking price of just 4.7 million.

Diego Maradona is actually a real player, unfortunately not really that good (I signed him purely because of his name). If you want to find him he should be playing for Botafogo in Brazil. You may have to have all players from Brazil loaded for him to show up in your database though, as I have.

Guest roberto922

Playing my first Everton season in the CL, after 4 games in the group stages I'm on 10 points, 3 ahead of AC milan.

Gonna keep going until January, in mid November now

Archived