NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

Hi,

Sunday is a bad day for me and could only really play after 11.30pm, but I suppose my super squad could continue withoue me for 1 session icon_smile.gif

Go South Korea

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

League tables can now be found the site icon_smile.gif

hello lads long time no hear. Jone just wanted to ask if we are still playing Sunday and are you putting manager reports on the site as i dont have any on there icon_frown.gif well hopefully catch up with you all soon

Kev icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i don't think I'll put the reports on the site as they are already on th e thread. It take so bloody much time to cut and paste icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi mates,

I'm back from my holiday and I'm delighted to see that though you played a non-scheduled session, my Fulham team is still on the lead with only one defeat in 21 games. icon_razz.gif

I'll be at home until Monday night so I'm available to play tomorrow evening and Monday evening. Then I'll be off the rest of the week once again.

Jone, can you please email me the Fulham txt file to see what are my results ? I hope we're still in Uefa Cup. icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers,

Nuno icon_cool.gif

Sorry mates, but today I went to have launch with some friends of mine a hundred miles from home. I expected to be home at 8pm but we stayed for dinner and I just got home now... What the fúck you wanted me to do ?

Beckzito, it would be a pleasure to have you in our clan, but we are 8 people playing now and that is seen by us as more than enough. Anyway, if there is a vacant place in the future I'll try to put you in as I'm sure you're very commited. Meanwhile, you should apply here.

Alright lads,

Just a note saying sorry about last night but my hands were tied as i`d been away all weekend in Liverpool getting ****ed icon_eek.gif on a stag-night. I didn`t get back till about 7pm on Sunday and i thought it would be a bit **** to jump sraight on my PC rather than jump straight on my wife icon_wink.gif

So i`ll speak to you all soon ok? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

This might come on a bit of a short notice but would you lads be up for a session tonight at 8pm?

I hope this is fine fo everyone as we haven't played for a while icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep i would be up for a session make sure you send a e-mail out though as people might not come here but i am sure they will check there e-mails.

Kev icon_cool.gif

Jone, it's your responsability as a host to email all the lads with the playing times instead of ruining the thread with shíte talk. icon_biggrin.gif

Last night was quite good for me actually, because when nobody turned up (did that change?) it meant I could go out and know that my team wouldn't get fúcked about icon_biggrin.gif

i'm up for a game tonight though icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Jone, it's your responsability as a host to email all the lads with the playing times instead of ruining the thread with shíte talk. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up feck-face, I did e-mail them icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Besides you post all the crap anyway icon_razz.gif

My reports are now famous worldwide, you're just jealous icon_razz.gif

And the title will be mine. Muahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Nuno "The Champ" Santos icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

My reports are now famous worldwide, you're just jealous icon_razz.gif

And the title will be mine. Muahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

_Nuno "The Champ" Santos_ icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will only win this league Nuno because I left for Villa :p

And why did you left ? Because you were on the relegation zone, almost being sacked and escaping from the fans through the backdoor. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Although I was lying on a 2nd place in the league after 21 games this season has been all but easy for my team. I've been changing tactics 3 or 4 times and my defense has been weak. After selling Angel during last session I had some problems finding someone to bang in the goals. Actually the only thing that has kept me alive is my fantastc midfield: Joe Cole - Juan Roman Riquelme - Bojan Djordjic - Joost Broerse who have been performing and scoring goals for fun.

To get someone who can score goals I decided to go for Nigerian international star Julius Aghahowa. He cost me a club record of £19.25m to be payed over 24 months. This also made me find a new palying style for my team and I decided that because my defense was leaking I should play with 4 defenders insted of 2 or 3 as I'd done before.

This is my current lineup

After theese changes my team started performing like crazy and only lost two games out of 11 and won 8 of them with scoring 24 and conceding 12.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 12.1.04 Southampton A Premier Division 1:1 32206 Djordjic

17.1.04 West Ham H Premier Division 3:0 34414 Newton og, Kanouté 2

24.1.04 Chelsea A FA Cup 4th Rnd 2:3 25665 Smith, Udeze pen

28.1.04 Sheff Wed H League Cup Semi Final Leg 1 2:0 35289 Cole, Smith

31.1.04 Ipswich A Premier Division 2:1 29958 Pinardi pen, Bakircioglü

4.2.04 Leicester H Premier Division 3:0 32905 Cole, Djordjic, Smith

7.2.04 Chelsea A Premier Division 3:1 41984 Pinardi, J.Cole, Bakircioglü

11.2.04 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 3:2 35282 Cole, Riquelme, Purse

18.2.04 Sheff Wed A League Cup Semi Final Leg 2 2:3 39842 Bakircioglü 2

22.2.04 Tottenham H Premier Division 2:1 35277 Cole, Pinardi

6.3.04 Sunderland A Premier Division 1:0 48253 Smith </pre>

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>My team top scorer is Tommy Smith who has scored 18 in 27 games.<LI>The most creative spark in the team is Juan Roman Riquelme with 13 assists in 32 games.<LI>The overall best player is Tommy Smith with an average of 7.93

I got a surprise offer from Kev when he offered me his star defender Neil Clement for my transfer-listed Darren Eadie. I had been lacking a left sided defender so I was more than happy to accept the offer icon_smile.gif. I'm not sure what Kev was thinking though because in my opinion they aren't the same class of players.

Nuno is still top of the league and he has only lost 1 game in it, he is still in FA cup and the UEFA, where he drew his first leg of the 4th round which he played at home agaisnt PAO.

Kev is the biggest surpise in the league as we currently find him on a 3rd place, 8 points behind me and 4 point ahead of Arsenal. He will play Mike's Villa in the FA quarters.

John is doing quite well at times but his team is do damn inconsistant, I mean going from beating Liverpool away 3-0 and then losign the next game 6-1 against Kev's WBA is quite cool icon_biggrin.gif he is 12th in the league. We still find John in the UEFA and he beat Monaco 2-0 in the first leg of the 4th round. Still in FA cup quarters where he will face 1 Derby.

Steve has been doing quite well, he founds himself in a 7th place in the league only 3 points from european footy next season. He has been knocked out of all cups though. Steve accidentaly signed a contract with Arca that had a minimum fee release-clause of £11m and ofcourse I tried to lure him to my team but he wouldn't even negotiate icon_frown.gif I think that was good though as Steve would have hated me even more if I'd taken his star icon_wink.gif

Mike is heading for auto-promotion, with 10 games to go he is 6 point to a autop promotion place finding himself on a 3rd place. Still in FA cup quarters.

Alex was doing great but for some reason his promotion bid seems to be collapsing. He is 10th, 4 points from a play-off spot so it seems like another year in div 1 for Alex icon_razz.gificon_frown.gif

League Tables can be found on the webbie under the screenshot section! icon_smile.gif

The home of NWCM Clan

My report on another great session last night.

first of all i would like to explain the transfer of Clement to my many fans icon_wink.gif He was a great playing in his time as The Hawthorns but was not needed since i rebuilt this top class club. When he broke into the team his performances were good but never superb. The other thing going against him was that he plays in the same position as Mr Petkov and he is the best player in that position in the league so really he had no chance of keeping him out of the team. i also thought that Darren Eadie is a superb talent and if he is used correctly then he will shine like he did in the 6-1 victory over Sheff Wed icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

Results, Scorers & Fixtures

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

3.1.04 Gillingham H FA Cup 3rd Rnd 2:0 15720 Diego Alonso 2

11.1.04 Arsenal H Premier Division 3:2 29281 Kamouna, Tiko, Diego Alonso

17.1.04 Fulham A Premier Division 2:3 19291 Williams, Partridge

24.1.04 Peterborough H FA Cup 4th Rnd 4:0 16342 Tiko, Diego Alonso 2, R.Williams

28.1.04 Newcastle A Premier Division 2:0 47310 Williams, Forlán

31.1.04 Leeds H Premier Division 3:1 28627 Forlán, Williams 2

4.2.04 Liverpool H Premier Division 2:1 28638 Forlán, Williams

7.2.04 West Ham A Premier Division 1:3 34992 Forlán

14.2.04 Nottm Forest A FA Cup 5th Rnd 1:0 27506 Forlán

21.2.04 Southampton H Premier Division 1:0 29154 Forlán

7.3.04 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 6:1 37609 Forlán, Eadie 2, Williams, Pahars, Kamouna

13.3.04 Aston Villa H FA Cup Qtr Final --- -----

20.3.04 Ipswich H Premier Division --- -----

5.4.04 Tottenham A Premier Division --- -----

10.4.04 Sunderland H Premier Division --- -----

17.4.04 Leicester A Premier Division --- -----

21.4.04 Chelsea H Premier Division --- -----

24.4.04 Wolves A Premier Division --- -----

1.5.04 Man Utd H Premier Division --- -----

8.5.04 Blackburn A Premier Division --- -----

23.5.04 Charlton H Premier Division --- -----

</pre>

Well this session was great for me as I am now in the Quarterfinals of the FA cup still going strong in the league with Forlán looking great I don’t think Jone should have sold him as he would be top scorer for Boro if he was still there icon_wink.gif I came into the Session very positive and I was to come out of it the same way. A good start was needed and that is exactly what we got. 2 great victories against Gillingham and Arsenal to get my players on a high were excellent. Then we were to play Mr Luck himself (Nuno) and as it was the luck was on his side with being down to 10 men he managed to get 2 goals and win 3-2 icon_mad.gif He only ever put his assistant on against me because he knows that is the only way he will win icon_biggrin.gif Next up were Peterborough and we made easy work of them running out to a easy 4-0 victory icon_smile.gif We went to St James park in high spirits and as it proved we were to come away in the same spirits winning easily 2-0 icon_biggrin.gif That game was to prove to be the start of Forláns hot streak which is still continuing icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif We then won 2 tough games at home to Liverpool and Leeds with Forlán getting 2 and Williams getting 3. We then went on to suffer only our second defect to a good West Ham team now that they have a decent manager icon_wink.gif but yet again Forlán managed to get on the score sheet. 2 1-0 Victories followed with Forlán getting the goals against Notts Forest and Southampton. Then what was to prove to be the last game of the session was to be the best to give me sweet dreams last night icon_biggrin.gif John said in chat that he wanted to win so that he could sleep better. He always takes the píss out of my team and I finally let it all out against his Poor Sheffield side icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif We ran the show and got a deserved win maybe 6-1 was harsh but he had it coming to his because of his mouth icon_razz.gif Eadie got his first and second goals for the club Forlán hit number 17 for the season with Williams getting number 16 of his superb season. Overall the session keep getting better and I hope we can keep this form up till the end of the season as missing out on Europe would be very disappointing. Next game against Villa I am hoping for a win but I know Mike will have his men up for the challenge and it will prove to be a tough match.

My performers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 Dalla Bona, Sam 4 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 7.75

10 Diego Alonso 23 (1) 10 0 0 3 0 0 3 7.46

35 Forlán, Diego 29 (2) 17 0 0 4 2 0 3 7.84

13 Hellström, Mikael 8 (1) 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 7.33

29 Kamouna 30 5 0 0 1 4 0 1 7.73

4 McInnes, Derek 18 (1) 1 0 0 1 5 0 2 8.16

40 Pahars, Marian 20 (5) 5 0 0 6 0 0 0 7.60

19 Petrov, Stilian 29 (1) 5 0 3 (3) 6 4 0 4 7.87

2 Prutton, David 35 1 0 0 0 5 0 4 7.94

24 Tiko 30 11 0 0 9 3 0 3 7.87

33 Williams, Ryan 28 (2) 16 0 0 10 2 0 3 7.97

</pre>

McInnes is suprising everyone with his great form Forlán is top scorer for me and Williams is very close behind him. Williams is also my top assist man so it is proving to be a great season for him and i am so glad i didnt sell him icon_biggrin.gif

well i am confident that this will turn out ok as the last one did. see you all on sunday when i hope we can finish the season

Kev icon_cool.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 3.1.04 Stevenage H FA Cup 3rd Rnd 5:0 12933 Vasilyuk 2, Bolaño, C.Sutton, A.Quinn

10.1.04 Walsall H Premier Division 3:1 35912 Vasilyuk 2, Pearson pen

17.1.04 Newcastle A Premier Division 0:3 48090

24.1.04 Blackpool H FA Cup 4th Rnd 5:0 12915 Vasilyuk, Sutton, Jack 2, Milosevic

28.1.04 Middlesbrough A League Cup Semi Final Leg 1 0:2 35289

1.2.04 Arsenal H Premier Division 1:1 39822 Sutton

4.2.04 Fulham A Premier Division 0:3 19283

7.2.04 Leeds H Premier Division 2:2 39837 Ito, S.Milosevic

11.2.04 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 2:3 35282 Sutton, Vasilyuk

14.2.04 Crewe A FA Cup 5th Rnd 2:0 10100 Sutton, Vasilyuk

18.2.04 Middlesbrough H League Cup Semi Final Leg 2 3:2 39842 Vasilyuk, Milosevic, Hill

22.2.04 Liverpool A Premier Division 3:0 45285 Bolaño, Jack, Vasilyuk

4.3.04 Monaco FRA H UEFA Cup 4th Rnd Leg 1 2:0 34673 Jack, Milosevic

7.3.04 W.B.A. H Premier Division 1:6 37609 Natali </pre>

The session started well, beating Stevenage in the cup and Walsall in the league, but that was just the beginning of what was an awful period for Sheffield Wednesday fans.

We lost 4-3 on aggregate to an impressive Middlesborough team in the League Cup Semi final.The 2nd leg at home was close but Middlesborough deserved to go through with the away goals they scored.

Decent results followed against the big boys with a 1-1 draw at home to Arsenal and 2-2 draw at home to Leeds, with the best result of the night coming away to Liverpool a 3-0 win, a great overall performance of a sign of what this team can achieve.

the Uefa Cup is still on the cards for Sheffield and after a 2-0 win against Monaco in the 4th round first leg we should progress further.

one result I will not mention, but I will congratulate WBA on doing an excellant job of bribing the ref icon_wink.gif

yep i did a great job with the ref john just needed to post as this is number 800 icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif only another 200 for the big 1000 woo hoo!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

yep i did a great job with the ref john just needed to post as this is number _ 800 _ icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif only another 200 for the big 1000 woo hoo!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_cool.gif , never have I seen such an arse before icon_rolleyes.gif if you look closely you'll find that your post was only number 795 icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

yep i did a great job with the ref john just needed to post as this is number _ 800 _ icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif only another 200 for the big 1000 woo hoo!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_cool.gif , never have I seen such an arse before icon_rolleyes.gif if you look closely you'll find that your post was only number 795 icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and boy do I feel like an arse now as I noticed it was only post 575 in the thread and that I totally misunderstood what you were saying icon_biggrin.gif BTW Kev, stupid post that one why brag about your 800 post in theese forums icon_rolleyes.gif I mean I have a total of about 300 in 2 years icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Alright lad,

**** do you lot like your match reports icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

You`ll have to excuse mine as Jone hasn`t sent me the text file icon_frown.gif. All i will say is i had a decent session finishing in 7th. I think it had something to do with Jone`s comments about my team underperforming icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif. The only black spot on the session was Jone getting his revenge on me, beating me at my plce 1-0 icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif.

The headline in the Helsinki Herald next day said"BACKSTROM FINNISHES REVENGE MISSION"

PS Jone what do you mean "i`ll hate you even more" I dont hate you at all, You`re ok for a scandinavian icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Are you guys recruiting any more managers as I am definitely interested. Played CM a long time and was playing another nameless and now "belly-up" online footy manager game. I am available most evenings and weekends apart from Fri and Sat nights (this is just a ruse to make you think I have a life!).

Cheers

D0dgy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by d0dgy:

Are you guys recruiting any more managers as I am definitely interested. Played CM a long time and was playing another nameless and now "belly-up" online footy manager game. I am available most evenings and weekends apart from Fri and Sat nights (this is just a ruse to make you think I have a life!).

Cheers

D0dgy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, no applications in this thread. If you wanna have a chance to join this game I suggest you find our application thread a bit down the CMO forum. I don't know how many times we've said this already icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by d0dgy:

Cheers

D0dgy

Sorry, no applications in this thread. If you wanna have a chance to join this game I suggest you find our application thread a bit down the CMO forum. I don't know how many times we've said this already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know you have no life Jone so why not go through the thread and find out icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by d0dgy:

Cheers

D0dgy

Sorry, no applications in this thread. If you wanna have a chance to join this game I suggest you find our application thread a bit down the CMO forum. I don't know how many times we've said this already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know you have no life Jone so why not go through the thread and find out icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif Right, nice to know you too you ugly fúck-fashe icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

(ps. learn how to quote you newbie icon_wink.gif )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

i sense some sort of rivalry between you guys icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't post in our thread icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif (hope you sense the sarcasm as I've seen you get this a lot icon_wink.gif ) And yes we are rivals icon_razz.gif he is 3rd in the league and I am 2nd icon_biggrin.gif (Damn that portuguese fecker Nuno who has been lucky and now finds himself in a 1st place icon_frown.gif )

Don't post in our thread icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif (hope you sense the sarcasm as I've seen you get this a lot icon_wink.gif ) And yes we are rivals icon_razz.gif he is 3rd in the league and I am 2nd icon_biggrin.gif (Damn that portuguese fecker Nuno who has been lucky and now finds himself in a 1st place icon_frown.gif )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*steps out of the door* i think this is out of my league icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

i sense some sort of rivalry between you guys icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't post in our thread icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif (hope you sense the sarcasm as I've seen you get this a lot icon_wink.gif ) And yes we are rivals icon_razz.gif he is 3rd in the league and I am 2nd icon_biggrin.gif (Damn that portuguese fecker Nuno who has been lucky and now finds himself in a 1st place icon_frown.gif )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL i'm sure argie is a good guy, just our clan wasnt for him.

As for the game I have just about recovered from my embarrasing defeat to Kev and am ready to kick some ass, just you wait icon_smile.gif

KUTGW kids. icon_biggrin.gif

*goes back to his cave to finish his report* icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pfff, why don't you just drop dead icon_razz.gif , caveman icon_rolleyes.gif

ps. You don't stand a chance to my Boro icon_smile.gif we'll win the league beating you away from home in the last game of the season hence going past you by 1 point icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_frown.gif

ps. You don't stand a chance to my Boro icon_smile.gif we'll win the league beating you away from home in the last game of the season hence going past you by 1 point icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whateva you say mommas boy icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

ps. You don't stand a chance to my Boro icon_smile.gif we'll win the league beating you away from home in the last game of the season hence going past you by 1 point icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whateva you say mommas boy icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Muahuahuah, can't stop laughing you ugly twát icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

So Kev I am the player you most want to see fail, well I have to tell you I am a player who holds grudges and after that 6-1 defeat I am gonna be gunning for you big time. icon_biggrin.gif

Watch your back ****

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

So Kev I am the player you most want to see fail, well I have to tell you I am a player who holds grudges and after that 6-1 defeat I am gonna be gunning for you big time. icon_biggrin.gif

Watch your back ****<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh Shít i better watch out as you are only 21 points behing me with 9 games to go as if your loser side could beat me icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif You will be better than me next season i am willing to admit that but this season i have kicked you áss icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Archived