NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

Could I please Join your Clan!!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kike we said a thousand times before, please don't apply in our thread.

Apply Here

Thank you.

Btw US Arsenal i just noticed that you already applied in the applications thread, so your last post is completely pointless.

Alrught lads icon_wink.gif

Just thought i`d let you know that it will probably be between 9 and 9:30 before i can join the game tomorrow ok?

I`m playing football 8:30 to 9:00 and the team can`t manage without me icon_mad.gif so i`ll speak to you all then icon_biggrin.gif

Hope i dont miss the start of the season icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Steve icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Just thought i`d let you know that it will probably be between 9 and 9:30 before i can join the game tomorrow ok?

I`m playing football 8:30 to 9:00 and the team can`t manage without me icon_mad.gif so i`ll speak to you all then icon_biggrin.gif

Steve icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, Steve. You'll probably miss the start though...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Ok, Steve. You'll probably miss the start though...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at the speed we went last session icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

Not at the speed we went last session icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only because you crashed the game twice icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Not at the speed we went last session icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only because you crashed the game twice icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me?!?! icon_redface.gificon_frown.gif I think you have the wrong lad there Kev, i never crashed the game icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

only because you crashed the game twice icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me?!?! icon_redface.gificon_frown.gif I think you have the wrong lad there Kev, i never crashed the game icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh i am sorry Stewy must have mistaken you with another Stewy icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Not at the speed we went last session icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

only because you crashed the game twice icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Me?!?! icon_redface.gificon_frown.gif I think you have the wrong lad there Kev, i never crashed the game icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

oh i am sorry Stewy must have mistaken you with another Stewy icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Glad we got that sorted then icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radoslaw_Kaluzny:

nice quoting argie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feck icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif A decided to cut the quoting down, looked silly icon_biggrin.gif dont you think mine looks better? icon_confused.gificon_frown.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Day 2376 in the NWCM House and we have crashed again argggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee

icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

lol!!! like it Nuno and what a session. They keep getting better for me and i am the suprise package of the premiership yet again icon_smile.gif Lets just hope the run can continue and i finish high in the league again

Keep watching this thread if you wanna see my report tomorrow icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

The season started quite well for me, despite losing to Alex in the friendly I was confident my team would be close the top again this year. icon_smile.gif The first game against Mike's Villa, he wasn't there but still I managed to win icon_biggrin.gif 3-0. We played 7 league games and I won 5 of them and drew 2 which were against the easiest teams I plaed during this session Wolves and West Ham (both ended 2-2 icon_frown.gif )

In the CL I lost my first game to Barca at Nou Camp with a disasterous 4-1 result. Next CL game was against Schalke and this time around it was Boro's time to win 4-1 icon_smile.gif after my team put in a good performance. I also managed to win Sparta Praha 2-0 and this has me in a 2nd place in my group, 3 points after Barca who are killing their opponents icon_frown.gif

I decided to cut down my wage bill during this session as I thought my financers couldn't take £825k/week icon_biggrin.gif . I let go of recent signing Raul Tamudo for £5m to Stewy's Blackburn. There were lots of high earners that left the club, none of the essential players left though icon_smile.gif . To replace theese lost players I started signing youth's, I reckon I signed around 8 playersand their earnings together aren't as high as Tamudo was making on his own icon_biggrin.gif . After theese modifications my weekly wage bill is 700k which is still too high but I can't cut that down as I don't want to let go of Cole, Frey and the likes of them icon_frown.gif as they are essential if I am to win the CL this season icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Blackburn were still hunting around in the transfer market for cheap stars, I heard rumours that Middlesbrough's Johnathan Backstrom was trying to cut his amazingly high wage bill down! I simply offered to help icon_biggrin.gif I signed young SWEDISH Starlet Kibebe for a kncok down 1m with his wages not even anywhere near 10k a week. Out went Norweigan Trond Andersen to Bristol City for £1.8m and Andy Cole to Celtic for 1m+Mohammed Sylla.

The fans gathered outside to welcome my next signing, None other than Ex-Middlesbrough Forward Raul Tamudo, Tamudo set the club back only £5m but his wages were a problem, he wanted 40k-a-week, but i decided to give him the wages he deserved as he was being hunted down by Sheffield Wednesday.

My Results were as follows:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Millwall H 3-0 Jansen(2) Johnson

Villa A 1-2 (Davis) (Balaban) Tamudo

West Ham H 2-1 (Lovenkrands) Jansen Tamudo

Wolves H 2-0 Kallstrom Johnson

Liverpool A 1-1 (Gerrard) Johnson

</pre>

After the slack Defending against Liverpool, i decided to help 'Boro out once again and i sign Christinval in a swap deal for unwanted Didier Domi, no money was involved.

11 changes were made for the trip to Oldham in the League Cup 2nd Round.

1-0 was the final score with Panayi scoring the goal. icon_smile.gif

icon_eek.gifStar centre-back Johanssen Requests Move Away From Ewood Park!!! icon_eek.gif

The Swedish defender wished to move to a "bigger club", immediately his asking price went up to 11m and the bids came flooding in, from Man Utd, Liverpool and Middlesbrough. Rejected all the bids except Man Utd's who were willing to negotiate on £12.5m. Will Fan-Favourite Johanssen be leaving for pastures new??? Watch this space icon_wink.gif

My final game was against Chelsea away, after going 1-0 down to a Southgate goal, Matt Jansen got us back into it, early on in the second half Morfeo grabbed another for Chelsea and it seemed they were going to have the points, until Bosnich clumsly brought down substitute Sigporsson in the box, Bosnich got his marching orders, and Sigporsson poicked himself up to slot away the penalty. Final Score 2-2!.

Overall a pleasing session only 1 defeat in my opening 8 games in all competitions, shame it came against Mike's Villa icon_mad.gif

My starting XI now looks like this:-

Langfield

Mellberg Johanssen

Sylla Perhsson Neill

Eriksson Johnson

Kallstrom

Tamudo Jansen

</pre>

Hope i didnt make a pigs ear of this one icon_biggrin.gif

See y'all Monday chaps

Langfield

Mellberg Johanssen

Sylla Perhsson Neill

Eriksson Johnson

Kallstrom

Tamudo Jansen

</pre>

See y'all Monday chaps<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to be capable of posting my first XI like you did, argie. icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Langfield

Mellberg Johanssen

Sylla Perhsson Neill

Eriksson Johnson

Kallstrom

Tamudo Jansen

</pre>

See y'all Monday chaps<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to be capable of posting my first XI like you did, argie. icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL icon_biggrin.gif I preferred your formation anyway icon_wink.gif I also like your new pic on your profile, orange juice you say Nuno? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

FULHAM UPDATE

Once again I had to leave a session earlier, this was a hard week for me and I had to take my ass off the bed at 7am and there was no possibility of staying up so late, you feckin addicts. icon_biggrin.gif

To make things worse this season is being as bad as it can be, I find myself at the 12th position in the league 10 points away from kev who is leading, damn you kev for doing so well. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gificon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gificon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

We started the season with 4 straight defeats. icon_eek.gif First game was the Charity Shield against Kev’s W.B.A. at Wembley. I can tell I was lucky and unlucky at the same time. icon_confused.gif Kev dictated the whole match having 20ish shots against 6 or 7 from me, so I reckon he could have easily win the game, but ffs scoring the final goal at 93rd minute is too much for my feeble heart. icon_mad.gif We started the game scoring by Saha at 4th but then Strand equalized for W.B.A. at 45th. Second half it was all Kevs, the almighty Williams banged it in at 73rd but then Moukoko brought us back to the game with a 80th minute goal. Then the final 3-2 for W.B.A. on that damn late goal. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

Next one was at the Cottage vs. Arsenal, Henry and Parlour made it 2-0 for the Gunners, and Saha’s goal proved to be useless. So it went 1-2 as final result.

Then came Leeds and once again we lost. 1-3 was the final score with Saha adding one more to his personal account.

Kev “The Twát†icon_biggrin.gif was the next opponent once again. I was seeking for revenge, but after the game I felt ashamed by the result. 4-0 for W.B.A. on a story less game. icon_frown.gif

After four shameful defeats, I came to a decision of changing my tactic a bit on players instructions as I was changing some players too. icon_biggrin.gif So we received Millwall at home and finally we achieved a victory: 3-0 with Zetterberg scoring twice and proving that despite being 33 yr old he’s still capable of leading us to glory. Mark Kerr was the other scorer.

The last game with me as manager was CL away with Fenerbahce. No probs there in returning home with the 3 points. Saha (2), Zetterberg and the new signing Daniel Cruz wrote down their names on the scoring sheet, with Heskey scoring for the Turks. 4-1 then. icon_smile.gif

Then I went on holiday and thanks to a txt file that Jone sent me I can see how my assistant did:

18.9.04 Aston Villa A Premier Division

2:1 41359 Zamora, Saha

21.9.04 Rangers SCO H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp G

1:0 22799 Saha

25.9.04 West Ham H Premier Division

1:1 26189 Saha

28.9.04 Milan ITA A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp G

1:1 62774 Alpay pen

2.10.04 Southampton A Premier Division

0:0 32212 </pre>

I can say that league games aren’t going too well though we had the bliss of beating Mike’s Villa 2-1 icon_biggrin.gif, he was on holiday too btw. The draws against West Ham and Southampton really disappointed me, so I have to work hard next session, I can’t lose any more time or this year the League is fúcked. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

On Champions League things are going well, the win against Rangers was very important, and so was the draw at Milan. So if nothing strange happens we’re on our way to second stage. icon_smile.gif

On the transfer market we signed Philip Mexes from Auxerre on a £ 5 M deal. Great future ahead of this young lad and I really needed an extra option for my defence.

Surprisingly, I noticed that that silly mackem (Steve) icon_biggrin.gif was trying to get rid of one of his best players, Nicolas Medina. icon_confused.gif So we agreed a deal, I paid him £ 5 M plus Ambrosini and both parts seemed to be satisfied. Fulham supporters received this transfer with jubilee.

See you all next Monday. icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

I also like your new pic on your profile, orange juice you say Nuno? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like better Kev's and John's pics in member profiles. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">17.7.04 Académica POR A Inter-Toto Cup 3rd Rnd Leg 1 2:0 5195 Bromby, Agostinho

24.7.04 Académica POR H Inter-Toto Cup 3rd Rnd Leg 2 1:0 9716 Agostinho

28.7.04 Marseille FRA H Inter-Toto Cup Semi Final Leg 2:1 39840 Pearson pen, Sutton

4.8.04 Marseille FRA A Inter-Toto Cup Semi Final Leg 1:1 54777 Jack

10.8.04 Zaragoza ESP A Inter-Toto Cup Final Leg 1 2:0 24766 Sikora, Bolaño

21.8.04 West Ham H Premier Division 1:1 37460 Milosevic

24.8.04 Zaragoza ESP H Inter-Toto Cup Final Leg 2 1:0 36372 Bolaño

28.8.04 Arsenal H Premier Division 0:2 39837

13.9.04 Ipswich H Premier Division 2:1 38585 Bonomi, Bolaño

16.9.04 Kutaisi GEO H UEFA Cup 1st Rnd Leg 1 7:1 33323 Bolaño 2, Jack, Agostinho, Pearson, Milosevic

Vasilyuk, Juanjo

19.9.04 Southampton A Premier Division 0:3 32206

25.9.04 Millwall H Premier Division 4:0 36854 Crosa, Juanjo 2, Jack

30.9.04 Kutaisi GEO A UEFA Cup 1st Rnd Leg 2 1:1 14852 Pearson

3.10.04 Liverpool A Premier Division 2:2 45040 Juanjo 2 </pre>

Ok, overall a pretty decent session with Sheffield lying comfortable in a mid-table position, ready to make a run into the Champions League places.

We have played 6 matches won 2 drawn 2 and lost 2, however despite this indifferent form I can tell that the team is a lot stronger this year and had my strikers done a little better we would be higher up the table.

A tough final supposable in the inter-toto cup against Zaragoza was a success, winning 3-0 on aggregate putting us into the Uefa Cup again. Mackem appears to believe he will meet me in the final, however as well know it takes a certain amount of class to reach european finals, something which Sunderland lack icon_biggrin.gif

As for the league my best performance probably came against Liverpool away, howver we drew 2-2, missing again our chances. The performance was a sign though of the class this team posseses.

The major signings that have strengthened the first team this year are:

Diego Sebastian Crosa DC 7m

Carlo Cudicini GK 5m

Juanjo AM LRC 1m

Chris Riggott DC 4m

As for the other members in our group Kev appears to be having a good start to the year, howeverthe fact he only scrapped into the Champions league 2-1 on aggregate to some Ukrainian losers shows that he is clearly out of his depth and will be found out soon icon_wink.gif

Nuno the winner of the Premier League last year had a bad start, but form has picked up and he lies mid table.

Mackem too has had a bad start with only 4 points from 7 games. He finished above me last year which was a big embarrasment to me, so its good to see him struggle a little. However im sure his bad form is only temporary.

Jone lies 2nd in the league and it looks like him and Kev will battle for the Premiership Title, I feel that jone has the better players and will beat Kev to the title, but his defeat 4-1 to Barcelona was an awful performance and I wonder if he really has the strength to lead a club at the top of the league icon_biggrin.gif

Stewy too has had a good start lying 4th, and seems to have bought in some good players, it will be interesting too see how his season unfolds.

HL7 although not present appears to have had an effect on his team icon_wink.gif as they havent had a great start and lye 14th with 6 points.

Toffee well what can I say, early season form suggest that the playoffs are his best chance of promotion, and he will have to hope Jeffers turns into Vasilyuk icon_smile.gif

See you all Monday

Yeah! John is without doubt a "babe" icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks argie i do try

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Yeah! John is without doubt a "babe" icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks argie i do try<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was ofcourse talking 'bout Babe the Pig icon_biggrin.gif

Ok here is my report on W.B.A. best ever start to a season icon_smile.gif

Results and Scorers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 11.8.04 Dinamo HRV H Champions Cup Qual.3 Leg 1 0:1 29922 </pre>

i needed to win this game and i didnt which made me think that it was only going

to be Nuno and Jone in the Champions League icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 15.8.04 Fulham N Charity Shield 3:2 58177 Strand, Williams 2 </pre>

Another great game against Nuno and it was close but i manage to steal the win

in the closing minutes through Williams icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 21.8.04 Newcastle H Premier Division 5:0 28969 Strand 2, Forlán, Djalminha, Williams </pre>

Great way to start the Season i was excellent and outplayed them for the whole

90mins with free transfer Djalminha impressing me icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 25.8.04 Dinamo HRV A Champions Cup Qual.3 Leg 2 2:0 14115 Djalminha, Forlán </pre>

Excellent vitory away from home to secure our place in the UEFA champions league

group stage icon_biggrin.gif Djalminha was excellent yet again is this a pattern icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 29.8.04 Fulham H Premier Division 4:0 30016 Williams, Dalla Bona, Djalminha 2 (1 pen) </pre>

The scoreline doesnt really show what this match was like. The first half was

very even and i thought Nuno was going to steal the win but half time was about

to change the match. i dont know what Nuno lets his players do but i have to

think something along the lines of sleep icon_biggrin.gif his team came out and didnt play at

all and i was 2-0 up when Chiotis took down one of my stars and i got a penalty

which Djalminha stroked away icon_smile.gif We then dominated and got another with Djalminha

performing excellent again icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 11.9.04 Southampton H Premier Division 2:0 31132 Strand, Djalminha pen </pre>

Good home victory against Southampton with a solid display at the back from

Kamouna and Desailly. Djalminha on the score sheet again icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 14.9.04 Spartak Moscow RUS A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 1:0 51486 Diego Alonso </pre>

Great start to the Champions League with a win in Moscow against what is a

strong team. No goal for Djalminha icon_eek.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 18.9.04 Millwall A Premier Division 3:1 21106 Djalminha, Diego Alonso 2 </pre>

Good away trip to Millwall looked dodgy at half time but we pulled through with

a good team display. Unfortunatly we concided our first premiership goal icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 22.9.04 Benfica POR H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 5:1 28968 Dalla Bona, Wright 3, Forlán 2, Hugo Leal og </pre>

The first Champions League game ever at the Hawthorns and it was one to

remember. We outclassed Benfica who the week before had beaten Bayern icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 27.9.04 Aston Villa H Premier Division 1:0 35790 Tiko </pre>

Good result against Mike as at this time i was really struggling with Injuries

icon_frown.gif It wasnt the best performance and i thought Mike would get something but his

assistant couldnt pull through to take a hard earned point

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 29.9.04 FC Bayern GER H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 2:1 28998 Petrov 2 </pre>

Then came my greatest game of the season so far icon_smile.gif We were awsome and i thought

we could have won the game 2-0 but i am not complaining icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 3.10.04 Ipswich A Premier Division 1:0 29981 Diego Alonso </pre>

Last game of the session was average with us taking a boring game 1-0 icon_smile.gif

Djalminha is almost back in full training and ready to return to action against

Chelsea in out next league game. This game will really test how good my players

really are icon_biggrin.gif

Top Players

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Carroll, Roy 12 0 6 0 0 0 0 0 7.42

9 Diego Alonso 7 4 0 0 0 0 0 2 8.29

23 Djalminha 7 (1) 6 0 2 (2) 3 0 0 2 8.13

10 Forlán, Diego 11 4 0 0 3 0 0 2 7.91

21 Gudjohnsen, Eidur 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.00

6 Kamouna 12 0 0 0 2 2 0 0 7.83

8 McInnes, Derek 11 0 0 0 1 5 1 1 8.45

4 Petrov, Stilian 12 2 0 0 4 1 0 2 8.25

2 Prutton, David 12 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 8.25

42 Strand, Lars Iver 5 4 0 0 1 0 0 1 8.40

17 Tiko 3 (1) 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 7.75

7 Williams, Ryan 7 4 0 0 2 0 0 1 7.86

</pre>

as you can see i have many great players at this moment in time and with

Gudjohnsen just arrived i am hoping he will add more goal scoring talent icon_biggrin.gif

Williams has continued his excellent form which won him NWCM player of the year

Thats all from me i look forward to Monday

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Yeah yeah, Djalminha and more Djalminha. Just wait until the guy starts to moan and miss trainings. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wont under the guidence of me icon_biggrin.gif I wont let him run freely and sleep at half time unlike your fulham boys icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

It aint over till it's over, Kev. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not saying it is over Nuno just that i have dicipline in my club icon_biggrin.gif and Djalminha was free and i think i will be able to sell him on if he moans which i dont think he should as he has played every game and the team is forming well icon_smile.gif

It aint over till it's over, Kev. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not saying it is over Nuno just that i have dicipline in my club icon_biggrin.gif and Djalminha was free and i think i will be able to sell him on if he moans which i dont think he should as he has played every game and the team is performing well icon_smile.gif

Kev has a good start to the season and he thinks he's the bees knees. Well I hate to break it to you Kev, but you've been lucky and when we meet next I will teach you a valuble lesson. icon_biggrin.gif

How come you double post that much, kev ? Actually I'm doing a reserach called "Kevbest and his double posts - A psychological explanation". icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

How come you double post that much, kev ? Actually I'm doing a reserach called "Kevbest and his double posts - A psychological explanation". icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol!!! you do that Nuno not sure you will find a reason behind it though and i dont double post that much icon_frown.gif John shut it incosistent boy i dont think i have the greatest team it is quite crap and i have said it has only been a good start just ask jone icon_biggrin.gif

Blackburn has had the best start in the Prem going by Reputation, Up The Rovers!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Must say, i think Jone will win the title, sorry Kev but his squad is quality, even though i like your tactic better. icon_biggrin.gif

Blackburn has had the best start in the Prem going by Reputation, Up The Rovers!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Must say, i think Jone will win the title, sorry Kev but his squad is quality, even though i like your tactic better. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do you think i even have a chance at the tittle because i dont icon_frown.gif i have never said anything about winning the tittle Jone is far too good for me i just hope to finish near the top.

Hmmmmm looks like Kev is playing it down a little now icon_smile.gif

I have to say Kev you must win the league now otherwise you have been a failure, the pressure is on now Kev do you have the skills to see the season through, i'm not sure icon_wink.gif

Win the league Kev icon_mad.gif

Win the league Kev icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am only young i am going to buckle under that sort of pressure Nuno icon_frown.gif and John all manager play things down it is just the way we operate icon_biggrin.gif

hehe

Seem as you all appear to be wimps not prepared to say you will win the league, I will put my name forward.

Sheffield Wednesday are going to win the league this year. We have the class to do it, but more importantly they have an amazing manager who has purposely underperformed so that he can take the other teams by surprise, winning the league in style icon_wink.gif

hehe

Seem as you all appear to be wimps not prepared to say you will win the league, I will put my name forward.

Sheffield Wednesday are going to win the league this year. We have the class to do it, but more importantly they have an amazing manager who has purposely underperformed so that he can take the other teams by surprise, winning the league in style icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like you style John maybe you can teach me sometime icon_biggrin.gif

*cough*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bless you icon_rolleyes.gif you'll stand no chance with your sorry cottagers, maybe time to downlaod a new tactic from Mr Sabex icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

/´¯/)

,/¯ /

/ /

/´¯/' '/´¯¯·¸

/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\

('( ´ ´ ¯ &;/'

')

\ ' /

'\' \ _.·´

\ (

\ \

</pre>

/´¯/)

,/¯ /

/ /

/´¯/' '/´¯¯·¸

/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\

('( ´ ´ ¯ &;/'

')

\ ' /

'\' \ _.·´

\ (

\ \

</pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif ABUSE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_confused.gif

Archived