NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

U guys rock! My pants are brown icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh....sarcasim from a scotsman, what is the world coming to icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello lads!

Unfortunately, I still haven't sorted out my problems and I think it will take some time. Would somebody (most probably it'll be Jone icon_biggrin.gif) please post here Div 1 table. How's my Everton doing? Glad to see that the game has been successful, though I left it for a while icon_biggrin.gif.

Cheers mates!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

anyplaces so i can join i love championship manager ive been playing since 97/98 version<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris, there is an application thread, if you search for it, apply on there please. We will consider you in the future if there are any drop-outs, i think icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

anyplaces so i can join i love championship manager ive been playing since 97/98 version<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris, there is an application thread, if you search for it, apply on there please. We will consider you in the future if there are any drop-outs, i think icon_biggrin.gif

Chris you dont deserve to go in any clan, once youve applied for one you are on the next one. No im not picking on you, im warning you that you will end up without any clan. I admit i was like you (probably not as bad) so i no what im taking about.

So shut up and apply for ONE that suits you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MCFCKEV:

Chris you dont deserve to go in any clan, once youve applied for one you are on the next one. No im not picking on you, im warning you that you will end up without any clan. I admit i was like you (probably not as bad) so i no what im taking about.

So shut up and apply for _ONE_ that suits you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why did you have to post this in our thread icon_mad.gif if he applied in your thread too feel free to comment it there but please stay out of this one icon_confused.gif

AS Roma, who are you? icon_confused.gif I don't think I know you. icon_biggrin.gif So you stay out of this thread, you Finnish muppet. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif. Btw Kev, thanks for the info, I don't take Chris serious too. icon_razz.gif

He also bosted in your thread Roma boy! icon_biggrin.gif, look at the thread first(some good advice)

whats this with gettin at me i only posted in several threads bcos i wanted a game until the person that mcfckev says was gonna post the reserve game thread did so so if anyone was affected by my posting in there thread i aplogise

its hard being bored and noone to play online with

whats this with gettin at me i only posted in several threads bcos i wanted a game until the person that mcfckev says was gonna post the reserve game thread did so so if anyone was affected by my posting in there thread i aplogise

its hard being bored and noone to play online with<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, enough's enough, if you want in our clan, post your details in the applications thread and we may pick you if someone drops out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MCFCKEV:

He also bosted in your thread Roma boy! icon_biggrin.gif, look at the thread first(some good advice)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that but he was already told to feck off icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Right, enough's enough, if you want in our clan, post your details in the applications thread and we may pick you if someone drops out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

_<<<WOULD SOMEBODY POST A DIV 1 TABLE>>>_ icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jone just told me he'll do it tomorrow. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Right, enough's enough, if you want in our clan, post your details in the applications thread and we may pick you if someone drops out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you lookin' at? icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Who are you lookin' at? icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lookin at your lies. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Who are you lookin' at? icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lookin at your lies. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What lies? icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

Yeah Fulham..._Premier League Title Holders_ icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Replace Fulham with Sabex icon_wink.gif

Allright girls, I'm looking forward to tonight's session, I will kick some asses with my brand new tactic, it's a 442 diamond for all you sad tits to know.

With this tactic I shall recover the 31 points difference to Kev. icon_biggrin.gif

Make your bets. icon_razz.gif

Allright girls, I'm looking forward to tonight's session, I will kick some asses with my brand new tactic, it's a 442 diamond for all you sad tits to know.

With this tactic I shall recover the 31 points difference to Kev. icon_biggrin.gif

Make your bets. icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuno, you been checking Mike's diamond formation on the Tactics guide?? hmmm....*begins to wonder*

No asshole, it's MY own 442. I won the French league with a crap team like Monaco playing with that tactic. icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How come Monaco is crap icon_confused.gif they have a great squad icon_rolleyes.gif . I won the domestical treble with a "crap" team like Auxerre in the first season so:

Jone > Nuno icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

No asshole, it's MY own 442. I won the French league with a crap team like Monaco playing with that tactic. icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I could swear I read it was your own tactic icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

ROFLMAO icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I could swear I read it was your own tactic icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No chance! you not visited Mr Sabex Nuno? well spank ma ass and call me charlie! btw Monaco are class icon_razz.gif

Listen mates, there is a basic rule for online gaming, this rule is not written anywhere but it's common sense:

Bids for players shall be done when other people are playing their matches, unless you have an emergency due to a long term injury or lots of unavailable players.

Now tell me I'm in a bad mood, maybe I am, but for god's sake moving 4 game weeks in 3 hours would make even Madre Teresa lose her patiente. icon_rolleyes.gif

Listen mates, there is a basic rule for online gaming, this rule is not written anywhere but it's common sense:

_Bids for players shall be done when other people are playing their matches, unless you have an emergency due to a long term injury or lots of unavailable players._

Now tell me I'm in a bad mood, maybe I am, but for god's sake moving 4 game weeks in 3 hours would make even Madre Teresa lose her patiente. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop being such a tit, do as normal people do and do something else too while playing. icon_razz.gif

BTW, I forgot to mention, this will be my last session for a while, i'll be away from home from tomorrow night until next Monday and will miss any sessions between now and then icon_frown.gif

Also, in less than two weeks from now i'll be going on a two week holiday so I won't be around much in the next month or so icon_frown.gif

Sorry but I've already past the age of wánking. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankfully, I haven't icon_biggrin.gif

but d/l all those MPEGS would slow down the game icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

Plus, kicking people constantly from the mIRC room is unpolite and bad for your image as a host, Jone. Once is funny, twice is stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif

Plus, kicking people constantly from the mIRC room is unpolite and bad for your image as a host, Jone. Once is funny, twice is stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok icon_frown.gif , hope you'll enjoy the 3rd time as much as you lied the 1st then cause man are you going again icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

Plus, kicking people constantly from the mIRC room is unpolite and bad for your image as a host, Jone. Once is funny, twice is stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't see what this has to do with me hosting actually, and it's not like I care about my reputation on this board anyway. I'm not planning on joining another game so I don't mind people seeing me as a total ******* so icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived