NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Calm down Jone, calm down icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like that Toffee icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

I must say that this thread has become a crap one in the few recent days. I don't like how it is developping at all, soon we'll have one of theese thread's with only drivel and banter. I'll stop posting my updates here if you don't improve the quality of this thread soon icon_frown.gificon_rolleyes.gif and I am serious actually for once icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Banter is essential in a thread just watch the scottish clan or Mr.Figo clan, there's also a thread from Rad where people are discussing this, update only threads are boring and we're trying to have some fun from taking the p1ss to our clan mates.

And it looks like you're the only one whos not liking the thread, the other fellas are posting and having a laugh, what is your problem ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

I must say that this thread has become a crap one in the few recent days. I don't like how it is developping at all, soon we'll have one of theese thread's with only drivel and banter. I'll stop posting my updates here if you don't improve the quality of this thread soon icon_frown.gificon_rolleyes.gif and I am serious actually for once icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Banter is essential in a thread just watch the scottish clan or Mr.Figo clan, there's also a thread from Rad where people are discussing this, update only threads are boring and we're trying to have some fun from taking the p1ss to our clan mates.

And it looks like you're the only one whos not liking the thread, the other fellas are posting and having a laugh, what is your problem ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know....I'm just a twát I guess icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radoslaw_Kaluzny:

just cant be arsed with the thread them icon_biggrin.gif

cant blame you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nunos idea icon_biggrin.gif looking forward to tomorrow lads as i need a few good players if i am to build on what i achived last year icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ed, just because you are a "First Team Regular" it doesnt mean you can spiol people's threads geez <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you read it youd know they are no longer bothering with it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Ed, just because you are a "First Team Regular" it doesnt mean you can spoil people's threads geez icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radoslaw_Kaluzny:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ed, just because you are a "First Team Regular" it doesnt mean you can spiol people's threads geez <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you read it youd know they are no longer bothering with it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesnt say that anywhere, i thought they were just adding a bit banter anf fun into the thread and mixing it with Info.

how do i 'soil' the thread icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

icon_biggrin.gif LOL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there was no need for you to say that Argie so please stop posing in our thread.

icon_biggrin.gif LOL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there was no need for you to say that Argie so please stop posting in our thread.

Thank you

Just because we are not posting league tables etc doesn't mean weve given up on the thread, what a load of crap.

No Kev, Argie can post in our thread whenever he wants as long he's got something interesting to say. The same applies to other people. I wouldn't like to see this as a closed thread, if people post in here that means that they read our thread, which is good. It would be frustrating if the only readers were the clan members.

And btw Alex, I didn't receive any email from you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

And it looks like you're the only one whos not liking the thread, the other fellas are posting and having a laugh, what is your problem ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know....I'm just a twát I guess icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Jone, you're not a twat. You're just in a bad mood as I noticed on MSN. That's allright, it happens to me too sometimes.

ok Nuno i am sorry for what i said and i will be sure to never say it again in the future. I have said sorry to Argie and i hope he has forgive me icon_frown.gif

Kev

Kev you are having to make a lot of appologies lately icon_wink.gif

Ok here are my predictions for next season:

1st-Jone- he has probably the best team out of all of us and also has plenty of cash to spend to improve where he sees fit.

2nd-Nuno- he has also a great team and is tactically aware so I would expect Nuno to take Jone all the Way

3rd-Kev- it hurts me to say it but this kid has done well, especially this season and getting into the CL was a great achievement.

4th-Me- I wil hopefully improve my team and challenge for CL football, this will be tough but is possible.

7th-Mackem- Mackem did well last season and should be in europe. I feel he needs another year before he can get into the CL.

8th-HL7- I think HL7 will have an impressive first season in the premiership with Aston Villa. perhaps the beginnings of a great era with Doug Ellis icon_wink.gif

Toffee I think will get promotion via the playoffs. He was unlucky last year to lose in the semis of the playoffs and hopefully he can join the big boys in the prem icon_smile.gif

CL- I think that Jone will win it.

UEFA- I predict I will win it this year, and put to rest the memories of our 3-2 defeat last year icon_frown.gif

FA Cup- Kev as I think Jone and Nuno will be too busy in the CL and ill be more interested in the UEFA icon_wink.gif

League Cup-Me- I promise you that this cup is mine this season.

Hope I havent offended anyone with these predictions, or put too much pressure on Jone to clean up next year. icon_wink.gif

See you all Monday

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Ok here are my predictions for next season:

1st-Jone- he has probably the best team out of all of us and also has plenty of cash to spend to improve where he sees fit.

2nd-Nuno- he has also a great team and is tactically aware so I would expect Nuno to take Jone all the Way

3rd-Kev- it hurts me to say it but this kid has done well, especially this season and getting into the CL was a great achievement.

4th-Me- I wil hopefully improve my team and challenge for CL football, this will be tough but is possible.

7th-Mackem- Mackem did well last season and should be in europe. I feel he needs another year before he can get into the CL.

8th-HL7- I think HL7 will have an impressive first season in the premiership with Aston Villa. perhaps the beginnings of a great era with Doug Ellis icon_wink.gif

Toffee I think will get promotion via the playoffs. He was unlucky last year to lose in the semis of the playoffs and hopefully he can join the big boys in the prem icon_smile.gif

CL- I think that Jone will win it.

UEFA- I predict I will win it this year, and put to rest the memories of our 3-2 defeat last year icon_frown.gif

FA Cup- Kev as I think Jone and Nuno will be too busy in the CL and ill be more interested in the UEFA icon_wink.gif

League Cup-Me- I promise you that this cup is mine this season.

Hope I havent offended anyone with these predictions, or put too much pressure on Jone to clean up next year. icon_wink.gif

See you all Monday<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG do I wish theese predictions come true icon_biggrin.gif still you have to be realistic. Tehre is no way Boro will be challenging for the CL next season, there just isn't enough potential in the defense to fight with the big boys of europe. The league will be mine though icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

-Kev- it hurts me to say it but this kid has done well, especially this season and getting into the CL was a great achievement.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanx John you said something good about me icon_biggrin.gif also i am having to make alot of appologies, I must be having a bad day or something icon_frown.gif where do you think i will get in the CL???

Kev

okay Kev considering the money you will have and how well you did in the prem I think that you will get into the quarter-finals and lose there.

FULHAM STATS

This is the stats from my team in 3rd season :

Top Scorers

Louis Saha - 23

Mark Kerr - 18

Mendonça - 13

Par Zetterberg - 11

Tonton Zola Moukoko - 10

Top Assists

Par Zetterberg - 17

Mark Kerr - 12

Mendonça - 11

Radoslaw Kaluzny icon_biggrin.gif - 10

Erik Mykland - 7

Top Appearances

Dionisis Chiotis - 54

Mike Duff - 50

Louis Saha - 49

Mark Kerr - 48

Ibrahim Said - 45

So these are the main suspects of giving Fulham this remarkable season. The only player from my squad who didn't play a single match was Kieran MacAnespie, on my last three games of the season I tried to play all the players but this lad was injured so he won't get his medal. icon_biggrin.gif My consideration too to Rommedahl, Tomasson and Dabizas they were sold during the season due to financial trouble but they were very important while they stayed.

Summer Transfers

Players In

Alpay from Aston Villa in exchange with Legwinski

Daniel Cruz from Ajax on a Bosman

Matthew Etherington from Tottenham on a £ 1.5 M deal

Dani from Athletico Madrid on a Bosman

Players Out

Steve Marlet to Marseille on a £ 4 M deal

Silvayn Legwinski for A.Villa in a player exchange (Alpay)

I'm not buying too many players because I believe that if my squad was good enough to win the title and reach Fa Cup finals and Uefa Cup semis last season, then it'll be enough for his season. However, I'll be paying attention to any possible good deals that may come through.

For next season my main objective is to hold the Premiership trophee and try to reach CL quarters for the revenue. icon_biggrin.gif I won't pay too much attention to national cups unless I have to play one of my clan mates.

See you all tomorrow night geezas. icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see a good post like the ones been coming in here recently, despite Rad trying to stop these kind of posts i still find some of them enjoyable to read icon_biggrin.gif

KUTGW - as they say

Here are the players who performed the best for me last season

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Agostinho 50 10 0 0 18 2 0 13 8.18

3 Hill, Clint 60 4 0 0 4 7 1 5 7.57

9 Sikora, Victor 16 (1) 0 0 0 3 1 0 1 7.41

28 Sutton, Chris 26 (8) 11 0 0 2 6 0 3 7.56

18 Vasilyuk, Roman 54 (4) 27 0 0 4 2 0 5 7.34</pre>

Ladies and Gentlemen let's welcome our newest member, argie wizard.

*claps* icon_biggrin.gif

Since Samster was kicked out me and Jonathan decided to add a new mwmber. Reasons for chosing argie:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

.He's interested.

.From what we've seen in this forum, argie is a hardcore player and very commited to the games he's already involved.

.He's a good poster. His updates are very enjoyable to read.

.He can host, which means that if someday Jone has to leave the game for some weeks like he did before, I won't have to host anymore with my crap pc. icon_biggrin.gif

Argie will take control of Blackburn who was formerly managed by Rad when the clan started. icon_biggrin.gif Supreme irony icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Now little boy get ready for the war, this ain't an easy going game, we are harsh, we take the p1ss, we flame newbies and we are great managers so make your prayers in order to not get relegated on your first season. icon_mad.gif

Game will be up tomorrow at 8pm but our newbie will have an extra hour to meet his crappy squad and regret joining our clan icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif. So, be there at 7pm so that things start rolling smoothly at eight. icon_wink.gif

See ya all tomorrow. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Radoslaw Kaluzny icon_biggrin.gif - 10 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing that as I haven't been reading clan threads too much that he edited himself into the database or are you all in there somewhere?

I didnt know Rad was Blackburn before me, i have had a major change of heart about being them now icon_biggrin.gif especially as Rad is the worst manager on CMO icon_biggrin.gif

I dont know how bad Blackburn are, but i am sure i can make them a force in the Premiership and Europe icon_frown.gif (yeah right)

It will be even more tough as joining after a few seasons, all the young stars are sure to have been snapped up.

See ya all tomorrow

Stewy

Great player, isn't he? I wonder how can he be so fit on match days considering the time he spents in this boards. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived