NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

SEASON 3 KICK-OFF

Tonight, we managed to conclude the pre-season and started to play the league.

During pre-season my Fulham beat Alex's Everton 2-1 in a very close match. Taribo West managed to be sent-off on his debut, so I now understand why Mike sold him to me . icon_mad.gif Still we won the match with goals being scored by Zamora and Mykland.

Then the season starts and we couldn’t have a better start. Some muppets in this clan would think that I’d be trashed by the Gunners, but hey that’s me sending the reds home with 3 in the bag icon_biggrin.gif Kaluzny scored in his debut giving us the lead at 60’ and then the typicals Saha at 75’ and Tomasson at 80’ banged in the other two goals and that’s it mateys it’s Fulham 3 Arsenal 0. icon_razz.gif

Last match of the session was supposed to be tough as well, but me boys showed all their superiority at St. James Park icon_biggrin.gif .Mark Kerr scored twice and then Moukouko scored the third, We let one in by the end of the game, so it’s 3-1 for Nuno boys. It’s a pity I can’t be there next session I hope my dumb assistant can keep up our quality standards. icon_biggrin.gif

Jone's still very active on the transfer market trying to snap up my best players for his Middlesboro. He’s still after Said oh boy can’t you see that for a deal go through it’s supposed to be 3 interested parts. Me, you and the player and the only one that looks interested in making business is you... icon_rolleyes.gif

Mike (West Ham) didn't play too much this session, but he signed Duncan Ferguson from Everton. He’s still trying to recover psychologically from the sell of Petta. Mike’s team without flowers is like a garden with no wingers...or whatever icon_biggrin.gif

Alex (Everton) is making a great work and has now a quality team for Div1 standards; he’ll get promoted if he finds the best tactics to suit his team. Some impressive signings there.

Steve (Sunderland) continues his squad rebuilding rejecting all offers for his best players Arca,Craddock,etc. and signing players like Iversen . He’ll probably be able to leave the mackems in a safe position this season.

Kev was away most of the session and he keeps being disconnected from the mirc room, which is a good laugh for all the mates. icon_wink.gif Still his WBA started the season in a good form.

John's Sheffield Wednesday is playing Toto final vs. Koln after eliminating Dunaferr and Marseille in the previous rounds. He won the first round 3-0 so there should be no problem in joining me in Uefa Cup. Guess I’m not alone. icon_smile.gif He also signed in some good players like Savo Milosevic for a 3 M bargain.

Sam (Portsmouth)...well Sam...oh well who the heck is Sam anyway ? icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Now I’m off to the beach for the rest of the week and I’ll probably miss next session. So all I can say is...

C’MON FULHAM !!! icon_biggrin.gificon_mad.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice site Jone icon_smile.gif I got the chance to see how you all looked like...hmm wonder if i have a picture of me but how does this scanner work? icon_rolleyes.gif ..its make it another dimension how goofy you all look like! Have i mentioned im adopted originally from Thailand? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif but what has thhis to do with cm? icon_wink.gif

sounds like i have started ok didn't expect u to start the season lads can anybody tell me my results please.

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samster:

Nice site Jone icon_smile.gif I got the chance to see how you all looked like...hmm wonder if i have a picture of me but how does this scanner work? icon_rolleyes.gif ..its make it another dimension how goofy you all look like! Have i mentioned im adopted originally from Thailand? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif but what has thhis to do with cm? icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where have you been the whole night you muppet ? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

sounds like i have started ok didn't expect u to start the season lads can anybody tell me my results please.

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, you beat Necastle 5-1 at home icon_mad.gif . That was your only league game, your next one is against ME icon_biggrin.gif

During the summer-break I wanted to strengten the defense a bit as that was the reason they failed last season icon_frown.gif . I signed Ifeani Udeze for £4.5m from PAOK and he will be an important link in the defensive half of the pitch. I also needed a DMC heavily but for some reason I didn't manage to sign one in 2 months wich is quite bad management icon_rolleyes.gif .

After selling Viduka for £15m because of him refusing to sign a new contract, I had to find a new goal-scorer. I decided to go for Juan-Pablo Angel, he cost me between £4 and £5.5m (can't remember right now icon_confused.gif ) which left Alex disappointed as he wanted him too icon_biggrin.gif

In the pre-season friendly we faced Arsenal. We managed to win it easily after my recebt signing Juan-Pablo Angel banged in 4 goals icon_biggrin.gif to give us a 4-0 win.

In the league opening-game I faced John's Sheffeld Wednesday away. He was absolutely sure he'd beat me and I just ignored him and played the game without expectations. John took the lead but we scored the next three icon_biggrin.gif . The game ended 3-2 and I was pleased. We did dominate the ga´me so it was ´well deserved and I was pleased to see that three different players scored the goals icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Where have you been the whole night you muppet ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wont believe what happened to me when i was playing football last night icon_frown.gif ..anyway, did i get sacked? icon_biggrin.gif

What happened with my team, did I win a game? icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, small update from me

In this session I bought Duncan Ferguson from Alex for £2.5m to stand in for Mpenza while he's injured, if all goes to plan, he or Defoe will be dropped at christmas. I also signed Peter Lovenkrands from them for £4m to replace Bobby Petta on the left. I feel dirty icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You wont believe what happened to me when i was playing football last night

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You played well icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

Yep, you beat Necastle 5-1 at home icon_mad.gif . That was your only league game, your next one is against ME icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool i think i should stay on holiday i will not get another result like like for the rest of the season i am a bit gutted about having you next though icon_frown.gif

Oh well i am sure the lads will give 110% and give you a good run for your money even if i go down 4 or 5 goals icon_biggrin.gif

Any idea when the next session is jone as you will have to arrange it since Nuno will not be playing it

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

Oh, and I renewed some htings on the webbie, please comment icon_smile.gifhttp://nwclan.cmonlinehistory.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the new transfer thingy looks cool although i have no news on it icon_mad.gif

suppost i havn't signed any big names though

oh well i am not sure if i can make it on thursday although i will e-mail you and tell you

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

What's changed? icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up fúck-face!!! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't have said it better myself icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

After taking over Sheffield Wednesday at the end of last season and taking then from 17th to 10th and reaching the FA Cup final expectations are very high and I must admit to feeling the pressure a little icon_smile.gif

As I over achieved a little with my squad it was im peritive I strengthened in all areas and I certainlt have.Vasilyuk and Milosevic both came in to bolster the attack at a price of 3.7m in total.Agostino a classy left winger also arrived for a fee of 1.5m im expecting big things from him this year.In midfield Ito came in to add a little experience as well as Pearson a great prospect for the future.

Defence was the area that I improved the most with Clint Hill and Martin Keown just 2 of the four defenders I purchased.

Having signed many players I was very worried about my start to the season as I wasn't too sure how the players would gel and a first match defeat to Middlesborough confirmed my fears.Usually I would expect to beat them atleast 4-0 but somehow I lost 3-2 in an entertaining game.However I got my season back on track with a 4-2 win away to Charton.

With new players at the club and european qualification close by, who knows what can be achieved this year.

Come on Sheffield!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I like the new transfer thingy looks cool although i have no news on it

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What new transfer thingy? icon_mad.gificon_confused.gif

Ok everyone,

Having steered the Mackems away from relegation this season i`m looking for a top half finish this season with a good cup run thrown in for good measure icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Started off with a comfortable win against Chelsea 2-1 but a bit worried about my strikers who didn`t get any icon_mad.gif Don`t know what happened in my next game as i had to leave. I signed a good DM in Riihilati for 4.6M and a future Holland star in Klompe who i think will forge a good pairing with Craddock icon_cool.gif

Its up front where i think needs a drastic overhaul. If i can get a decent striker then i think i can challenge for a european place. Maybe Saha Nuno? icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway i`m available for Thursday so i`ll see you all there at 8 o clock for another good session.

Later icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

After taking over Sheffield Wednesday at the end of last season and taking then from 17th to 10th and reaching the FA Cup final expectations are very high and I must admit to feeling the pressure a little icon_smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can i just say that you didn't get to the FA cup final it was the League Cup final that you got 2 so therefore you will have to change his points jone icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Hmmmm nice to see you taking such an interest in my team Kev.If only you devoted more time to WBA icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm well you are my idol so i have to look up to you and see how you do each and everything icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Mates, I'm not sure for %100 that I'll be able to play on thursday icon_frown.gif, that's why I suggest we play TODAY. Please, reply here whether or not you can make it today!

Cheers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure if it is ok with the others...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Mates, I'm not sure for %100 that I'll be able to play on thursday icon_frown.gif, that's why I suggest we play TODAY. Please, reply here whether or not you can make it today!

Cheers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be better for me 2 as i also wouldn't have been able to make it tomorrow.

Kev icon_cool.gif

<<<<<EVERTON FC Update>>>>>

Well, well. Lots of work has been done in the pre-season with many players both in and out. I'm happy to say that I finally got rid of many useless and in the same time big-earn players icon_biggrin.gif. That also gave me much needed cash to improve my squad. I managed to secure all the deals I wanted, apart from Juan Pablo Angel who moved to Middlesbrough icon_frown.gif.

PLAYERS IN

Otto Fredrikson from Mypa for £500K (Very promising young finnish goalkeeper)

Josemi from Atletico Madrid for £2M (Scored more than 50 goals in 2 seasons in spain)

Olivier Tebily from Celtic in free transfer (Very solid defender)

Javier Lopez Vallejo from Villarreal for £1.4M (Suddenly became my first-choice keeper)

Salvatore Fresi from Bologna in free transfer (Central defender with Serie A experience)

Michael Duberry from Aston Villa for £2.4M (Added stability and pace to our defence)

Hasney Aljofree from Blackburn for £1.5M (Will serve as a cover for Pistone)

Lee Morris from Derby County for £475K (Still young but able to do good job for my team in attack)

Neil Sullivan from Tottenham for £1M (Was signed to become keeper №1 but lost his place to Vallejo)

Marc-Vivien Foe from Lyon for £1M (Just a good player icon_biggrin.gif )

Philip Mulryne from Derby County for £800K (Attack-minded right midfielder, has a good future when Watson move out (if he is?))

PLAYERS OUT

Simon Charlton to Bristol City for £625K

Graham Stuart to Stoke City for £190K (Was my top goalscorer of the season)

David Unsworth to Bristol City for £750K

Paul Gerrard to Leicester for £1.6M (Nice bargain, isn't it? icon_biggrin.gif )

Duncan Ferguson to West Ham for £2.5M Sorry to see him go, but he has had 2 years to show his ability, unfortunately scored just 5 goals in each season. Michael, it'll be your worth ever signing, I swear icon_biggrin.gif )

Kevin McLeod to Gillingham for £400K

Scot Brown to Manchester City for £85K

Mark Alexander to Southampton for £190K

James Mitchell Walsall for £80K

Niclas Alexandersson to St-Etienne for £750K (Certainly my mistake, but I didn't expect him to fit well in in my new tactic, and the deal was agreed before that)

Now you too can see that lots of players moved into my squad and it was a fear that it would take much time before they can gel. fortunatelly it wasn't the case and everything went OK icon_smile.gif.

I was allowed to arrange one friendly and it was no surprise that I invited Fulham to pay a visit to the Goodison Park. Just before the kick-off Nuno and I agreed to set tackles on easy to prevent possible injuries. Fancy that, Fulham managed to get one of his players sent-off (Taribo West) icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif. That match helped me to find out that Neil Sullivan will find himself on the bench when season starts. His poor performance let us down.

Final Result - 1:2

And finally the long awaited season took a start. Our first match was at home vs Q.P.R. 5 players made their debuts for Everton and only this fact kept us from winning our starting match. Paul Murray gave us an early lead at 10' (to the point he was Fans Player of the last Season). But then we lost control on the ball and I set our hopes upon counter-attacks. When Q.P.R.'s players was sent-off just before the half-time I thought it was over. In the second half my players lost one and for all their vigilance and Q.P.R. managed to equalise through Monkhouse (it was a leg of god which helped him to score icon_biggrin.gif ).

Final Result - 1:1

Manchester City is always a tough match, but we thrashed them with a SUPERB performance from all the 11 players. Sams beloved Wanchope scored the first and only goal for Man City at 11' and then only Everton players were on the scoresheet. Spaniard Josemi scored his first goal for the club (hope many others will follow it) at 24', Paul Murrays at 45' ensured that we run into the second-half with a much deserved lead. Foe was spotted on the scoresheet for Everton at 69'. Murray added his second at 90'. Josemi performance earned him MoM award.

Final Result - 4:1

The last game of the season saw us going to the Ninian Park, Cardiff for the League Cup first leg. I named my reserve squad for this match so no wonder we lost it. Young defender Spong was sent-off and Cardiff scored an own goal.

Final Result - 1:2

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">************************************************************************************************

English First Division - Wednesday 20th August 2003

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2003/4 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Coventry 2 1 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 3 0 6

2nd Bradford 2 1 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 2 0 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Grimsby 2 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 3 0 6

4th Everton 2 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 4 1 4

5th Q.P.R. 2 1 0 0 3 1 0 1 0 1 1 4

6th Birmingham 2 1 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 4

7th Nottm Forest 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 3 1 4

8th Reading 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 3 2 4

9th Wycombe 2 1 0 0 2 1 0 1 0 1 1 4

10th Millwall 2 1 0 0 2 1 0 1 0 0 0 4

11th Derby 2 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 0 1 3

12th Aston Villa 2 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 2 3

13th Stockport 2 1 0 0 2 1 0 0 1 0 2 3

14th Bristol C 2 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 3

15th Brentford 2 0 0 1 0 3 1 0 0 1 0 3

16th Crewe 2 0 1 0 2 2 0 0 1 0 2 1

17th Gillingham 2 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 0 2 2 1

18th Watford 2 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 3 1

19th Crystal Palace 2 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 2 1

20th Preston 2 0 0 1 0 3 0 1 0 0 0 1

21st Barnsley 2 0 0 1 2 3 0 0 1 1 2 0

22nd Wimbledon 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0

23rd Bolton 2 0 0 1 1 3 0 0 1 1 2 0

24th Man City 2 0 0 1 1 4 0 0 1 0 1 0

</pre>

Now when my players finally gel with each other I'm expecting great results.

Vote for this report to be awarded "The Report of the Year" prize icon_biggrin.gif.

Yesterday we played a 4 hour session. We didn't play many games though which is pretty much ****ing me off. icon_mad.gif

I managed to sign a DMC tat I for along time had craved, the player who arrived was Darren Purse from Birmingham for a fee of £6.75m. He isn't really a DMC but he has the stats to fit in the role and he has performed really well.

First match of the session was agaisnt Kev's WBA. It was a good match and we dominated but it wasn't until on injury time that Joe Cole struck a goal to take us the win. Kev was absolutely pirsched after this game but I was happy icon_biggrin.gif

After this I drew Leicester at away and then again I beat Ipswich. After this I was to play another human-manager, Michael. Again I managed to take a win out of the game, again a lousy 1-0 win but still.

I faced my first loss of the season at home against Steve's Sunderland. It was totally unfair but then again footy isn't always fair (just look at the stats from Argentina vs Sweden icon_smile.gif ) He won 1-0.

Hi everyone,

Well what can i say, Things are ticking along nicely for Sunderland with another unbeaten session last night icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif . We stuffed Charlton 3 or 4 nil, drew away to Blackburn 1-1 because of a late goal from them, drew 1-1 at home to Man Utd which is no disgrace where they had Zidane to thank for a suberb late free-kick icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif . We beat Southampton, Hull 5-0 and last but not least Jone's poor boro team icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif1-0 where my team put up the perfect away display dealing with Boro's huff and puff approach with a solid defensive performance from my all-star back 4 of Arca,Klompe,Craddock and Faber and counter attacking with pace from Titov and Malbranque, Titov getting the goal to wrap it up icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Here are a couple of headlines from the morning papers:

"MACKEMS FINNISH BAGSTROM'S BORO"

"FINNS AIN`T WHAT THEY USED TO BE FOR POOR BORO" icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> :

"MACKEMS FINNISH BAGSTROM'S BORO"

"FINNS AIN`T WHAT THEY USED TO BE FOR POOR BORO" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You spelt my name wrong you twat icon_wink.gif

BTW, icon_mad.gif

If one of you guys have tarnsfer news that you wish to have pubished on the site please e-mail them to me as I can't remember every transfer that goes through. I updated the site putting in the current league table and I also made some minor changes.

If one of you guys have tarnsfer news that you wish to have pubished on the site please e-mail them to me as I can't remember every transfer that goes through. I updated the site putting in the current league table and I also made some minor changes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea me and steve did a transfer. He Bought jason Roberts for 1.1m and Pahars icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

P.S report will come later icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

just checked out the site i am on the transfer thing icon_biggrin.gif YES. and i just though i would clear this up for you mate as on the Probably line-up page u spelt my name like this

Kevin Bahmareshu - WBA

When it should be

Kevin Baharmanesh - WBA

site is looking good nce to see it updated 2 icon_smile.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Last night's session sucked arse. I'm beginning to thnik my West Ham team have run their course, and maybe I should start hunting for a new job. I did apply for the recently vacated Newcastle job (I'm sure Mackem would've loved that icon_biggrin.gif) but unfortunately they appointed Tommy Svensson (who always gets the jobs I want in CM icon_mad.gif) and that means i'm stuck at West Ham for a while longer. Hopefully I can pull West Ham out of the relegation battle they're now in and finish in a CL spot, but things are looking slim, and i'm all out of ideas icon_frown.gif

The sale of Bobby Petta and the injury to Emile Mpenza has crippled my team more than I thought possible, but shít happens. Peter Lovenkrands hasn't provided the goals like I thought he would, and this has made me think to maybe reshuffle my starting eleven.

In the next session, I plan to revert back to my tried and tested 4-4-2 diamond and start with this my strongest line-up.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Defoe Mpenza

Lovenkrands

Soma Ortega

Carrick

Labant Goma Breen Pearce

</pre>

This is the plan and once injuries and the like ease up, i hope to be able to use this team for the first time in my West Ham career. A new left winger and Right back are major priorities for my team, and some heavy scouting needs to be done to unearth the superstar of tomorrow.

On the brighter side Joao Paiva is improving at an incredible rate, and should be pushing for a starting slot next season, which has pleased me somewhat. Still, injuries threaten what should be a great season for West Ham and it really is upsetting me.

We have only won 2 games this season, one in the league and one in the league cup, losing and drawing the rest. The next session will determine whether or not I stay at the club icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is the plan and once injuries and the like ease up, i hope to be able to use this team for the first time in my West Ham career

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

just checked out the site i am on the transfer thing icon_biggrin.gif YES. and i just though i would clear this up for you mate as on the Probably line-up page u spelt my name like this

Kevin Bahmareshu - WBA

When it should be

Kevin Baharmanesh - WBA

site is looking good nce to see it updated 2 icon_smile.gif

yeah, sorry about that icon_smile.gif I knew I typed it wrong somewhere just couldn't remember where, besides it is ****ing difficult to type it icon_biggrin.gif

Last nights session was tough for Sheffield Wednesday and it still appears that the new players brought to the club need more time to gel.

We qualified for the uefa cup via the inter-toto last night after a 4-2 aggregate win over FC Koln and also beat Rapid Vienna to qualify for the second round where we play Ujpest that footballing giant icon_wink.gif

The dissapointing result came at home to Fulham(Nuno) where we lost 3-1, the team didn't play well and i was gutted icon_mad.gif

A great result against Newcastle got things back on track in the league where we won 1-0.However another dissapointing result followed where we could only draw to boring boring WBA(Kev).The WBA fans enjoyed watching a class football team after putting up with their teams crap icon_wink.gif

Currently lying mid-table Sheffield Wednesday have really got to start performing so as to ensure more european football next season.

See you all next session.

Cheers

Another session goes by and a poor one it was for my West Brom team.

i went into it with high hopes as last session i left my assistant to do the work for me and he won 2 out of 2 which i was pleased about icon_biggrin.gif But once i came back i dont think the players liked it and they start to play badly for me icon_frown.gif

Games so far

25.8.03 Middlesbrough H Premier Division 0:1 29267

7.9.03 Liverpool A Premier Division 2:2 42945 Prutton, Forlán

13.9.03 Leeds A Premier Division 0:0 39637

17.9.03 Cheltenham H League Cup 2nd Rnd 4:0 15964 Tiko, Petrov, Kamouna, Diego Alonso

20.9.03 Fulham H Premier Division 2:3 26206 Petrov, Diego Alonso

28.9.03 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 0:0 28631

</pre>

The session started with a game I thought we would get nothing from and annoying as it was that is the way it proved to be icon_mad.gif we play well for 90mins although Boro dominated it and eventually got the goal in injury time through England star Joe Cole I was gutted to say the least. Next 2 matches were against Liverpool and Leeds both away. First of all we should have beat Liverpool but they got 2 goals in the last 8mins to get a draw and against Leeds we were poor yet again. Then came the only win of the session again Cheltenham which wasn't as easy as it looks with me running away with it 4-0. Then came Nuno's Fulham he managed to score 3 goals from 3 shots and beat me 3-2 after I came from 3-0 down icon_mad.gif Next up were that dreadful team Sheff Wed and we outplayed them and they were lucky to go away with a point as we were the better team for 90mins. Next up is a away trip to Arsenal on recent form I can safely say that we will not be winning that.

My top players (and yes i do have one or two

Player Played Scored Assisted MOM Average rating

Derek McInnes 8 1 0 2 8.38

David Prutton 8 1 0 0 8.25

Kamouna 5(1) 1 0 1 7.63

</pre>

Well as you can see i am not doing as well this season but i hope that things will improve over time. The problem this season is my top score only has 2 goals after 8 games which is the reason i am not doing to well. i swear i will never get a striker off Jone again.

When is the next session then lads look forward to playing again

Kev icon_cool.gif

oh well that has gone wrong and there is no way of getting all the txt back icon_mad.gif

i am going to go into a dark hole and cry now see you all next time

Sorry lads but i have to say COME ON ENGLAND!!!! and eat your words Mike what happend to Denmark beating us and Ashley Cole not being able to defend. well i hope you will admit you were wrong icon_biggrin.gif

When is the next session lads as we havn't played for a while icon_smile.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Good afternoon, gentlemen ! icon_cool.gif

Anyone wanna play ? icon_biggrin.gif

E-mail in profile ! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would play but i hear that you are one of the worse managers on these boards with no points icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

got any idea when the next session is Nuno??

Kev icon_cool.gif

Sorry lads but i have to say COME ON ENGLAND!!!! and eat your words Mike what happend to Denmark beating us and Ashley Cole not being able to defend. well i hope you will admit you were wrong icon_biggrin.gif

When is the next session lads as we havn't played for a while icon_smile.gif

I never said Denamrk would win, I said if England didn't stifle the threat of Gronkjaer and Rommedahl they would be beaten, but England did stifle the threat and played well and cruised through to the next round, where Brazil will píss on them from a great height icon_smile.gificon_wink.gif

Owen's still shít BTW icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mike :evencooler:

Next session will be played monday at 8pm icon_smile.gif

hope this is fine with everyone icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep that is fine with me jone and Mike i am not going to take this any further than this but this is what you were saying the other day.

"Owen can't use his left foot"

No need to say anything there

"Cole will be cought out because he goes forward to much"

I can only remember once all game

"Heskey is crap and he cant stay on his feet"

Think he proved you wrong today he was strong all game only went down once when he shouldn't have

I think you said something about Denmark beating us but maybe not as you have cleared that one up for me. How can you say Owen is crap when he scored for his only real opportunity icon_smile.gif

Well thats all i have to say see you all on Monday if not before.

Kev :cooler than Mike: icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Heskey is crap and he cant stay on his feet"

Think he proved you wrong today he was strong all game only went down once when he shouldn't have

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you said this would be your last post, so I couldn't resist the last word icon_wink.gif

I did say Heskey was crap, but I never mentioned anything about him not staying on his feet icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

BTW, it'll take more than one well taken goal from Owen to convince me he's World Class icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Archived