Create a Striker - Sign up

A good season for my player. Although getting a winners' medal for playing precisely ten games and leaving before the end of the season is... somewhat fortunate, but never mind. (I'd still be leading the career table without it, though.)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 2010 September Goals

Five of the young stars moved this summer. The most surprising being Havo Bigabelli who, just a few months after signing for Metallist, has jumped ship to sign for Bundesliga Wolfsburg. Edward Nelson secured a move to Celta which most experts will be a great move for both player and club. Two years after signing a co-ownership deal for Lucas Volman, Udinese decide he will make the grade and have made it a permanent signing. Sevilla decided Guillermo Delgardo is not good enough for them and have offloaded him to Hercules. The final transfer was that of Joshua Legg to Cardiff who hope to improve his temperament and reduce the red cards.

Charles Beams has had a great start to the new season at Motherwell scoring 4 in as many starts. Many are questioning whether Andrew Jackson’s fine year last season was a one off. He has scored just once in 4 games and that came in a cup tie against poor opposition. Pinky stayed in Brugge and the fans will be demanding a better return of goals this year. Owen Meek is of course still at Aldershot. It seems other clubs may want to see better all round play before they take a chance as it can‘t be a lack of goals keeping the scouts away. Tom Hamilton is still at Wycombe but is said to be keeping his options open. As he is in the last year of his contract he may be looking for a Bosman move in the summer.

Cristobal Blanco will be hoping for a successful season for a change. He’s at a strong looking Watford side who may push for play offs. Finally, it is a terrible start for our remaining players who have all got long term injuries. Circus Carnie and Liam Ferguson both have hip injuries which will keep them out for a couple of months. Mathias Brunckhorst is still 2 months away from recovering from the broken leg sustained at the end of last year.

Feb 2011 Feb Goals

No transfer news this winter as all players stick with the same clubs

Belgium Pro League

Pinky is having another poor season. He is averaging 1 goal every 6 games, which is nowhere near good enough to earn a transfer. With a strong finish to the season perhaps he can help Brugge in to a European spot.

Scottish Premier

Similar story for Charles Beams who will be hoping Motherwell can push on up the league. At least he’s getting more games this year.

La Liga Liga adelante

Edward Nelsons Celta are looking okay in a very tight league. With just 5 points separating the top 6 its anyones guess how the season will finish. Guillermo Delgardo and Hercules are also in a tight league, unfortunately it is at the wrong end of the table. Just 4 points separate 13th-18th positions.

Denmark Premier

Circus Carnie...........nothing to see here, move along.

Bundesliga

Havo Bigabelli is having a great first season at Wolfsburg. Averaging a goal every 2 games in a mid table side. I’m sure he’s glad of the winter break however as it has given him chance to recover from a fractured arm. Mathias Brunckhorst is back and playing for Emden. He’s scored 4 in 12 which isn’t bad considering the terrible injury. Unfortunately he is now playing in a league even regional papers ignore so it’s unknown how the team are doing.

Serie A

Lucas Volman’s progress at Udinese has been hampered by a groin injury which keeps him out for another 7 weeks. No games yet at his new club, he’s probably wishing he was back at Spal.

Premier League

Andrew Jackson has found his form again. 10 goals in 20 games is a fantastic return for a team sitting in 15th spot. Liam Ferguson is probably dreaming of 15th place. His Hull team sit rock bottom, 12 points from safety. Perhaps the management team should give him a few more games, he has played in only 11 league games so far.

Championship

Joshua Legg has been given the chances in a struggling Cardiff team. He has scored only 6 in the 24 games but at least he hasn’t been sent off yet this year.

League 1

Just 6 points separate the top 10 in league 1. Cristobal Blanco’s Watford side look to be in contention for the promotional spots thanks mainly to his 14 goals so far. His form has attracted Championship side Charlton who may be ready to bid.

League 2

To the surprise of many, Owen Meek has signed a new contract at Aldershot. Will he ever move away? His goal scoring record stands up against any player, he must be due a transfer higher up the leagues. Tom Hamilton looks to be on his way to double figures for a 3rd consecutive season. He will be hoping to get Wycombe promoted as well as they sit just 2 points outside the play off places.

awh i missed this!!! why didn't you wait for 20 players :-p

I'm really impatient, sorry :)

Going to try and get an end of season update done today guys. If it's not finished today it will be up tomorrow afternoon sometime. Thanks to everyone who is still posting and the positive comments so far :thup:

Grrrr mid-table yet again. My playr may have scoring boots but his brain isnt up too much. What was he thinking signing a new contract.

Okay think positive, think positive! *close my eyes yet can only think of damn mid table*

keep up the excellent work Circus...and if possible get your update done today..i too am impatient lol! Just a quick question...how many games/goals have i got this season and whats my average rating?

Grrrr mid-table yet again. My playr may have scoring boots but his brain isnt up too much. What was he thinking signing a new contract.

Okay think positive, think positive! *close my eyes yet can only think of damn mid table*

keep up the excellent work Circus...and if possible get your update done today..i too am impatient lol! Just a quick question...how many games/goals have i got this season and whats my average rating?

You've played 35 games and average rating is 6.95. Can't tell you how many goals, you just have to wait :D

In Germany, Mathias Brunckhorst rediscovered his shooting boots once he overcame injury. 10 in 26 games is not a bad return but it wasn’t enough to get Emden promoted. Havo Bigabelli had an excellent first season in Bundesliga. Although his Wolfsburg side only finished mid table 22 goals in all competitions is a great return, he even managed a hatrick on his international debut.

In League 2 Tom Hamilton grabbed himself 15 goals as Wycombe secured an automatic promotion spot. Owen Meek also hit 15 goals but Aldershot were again mid table. Owen definitely needs a move to further his career, Aldershot are holding him back.

Cristobal Blanco had a great season. He scored 22 in all competitions as Watford came second in League 1. He also managed the second goal in a 2-0 win in the Johnson Paint Trophy Final.

Disappointing season in The Championship for Joshua Legg as Cardiff are relegated. Only 7 goals all seasons but at least he didn’t get sent off this year. Experts say it was the aggressive streak which made him the great goal scorer of previous years.

Liam Ferguson could only score 7 for a struggling Hull side in the Premier League who were eventually relegated. Andrew Jackson proved his doubters wrong as he top scored for a poor Newcastle side. He also has 2 in 2 for the national side.

North of the border in Scottish Premier League, Charles Beams got more games than last year but not any more goals. Only 9 in a poor season for Motherwell.

On the continent, Lucas Volman didn’t get any minutes on the pitch in Serie A as his Udinese said had an average season, finishing tenth. Edward Nelson could only score 8 for Celta but he does get a league title to his name as they win Liga adelante. Still in Spain, Guillermo Delgardo only managed 3 goals as his Hercules side are relegated from La Liga.

Finally in Belgium Pro League, Pinky got himself 10 goals for Brugge. It has come to light however that he is still not eligible for Belgian nationality as he still can not speak French or Dutch at a basic level, despite 3 years in the country. Perhaps he is having problems communicating with his colleagues and this is why he is not fulfilling his potential at club level. He is having no problems when he joins up with Jamaica scoring 4 in 8 so far. Circus CarnieDenmark Premier League. Nothing more to add........

Transfer News

Dinamo of Croatia are tracking Pinky

Edward Nelson is wanted by Cordoba

Circus Carnie is wanted by Club Brugge and Anderlecht

Mathias Brunckhorst is being tracked by FSV Frankfurt, Rio Ave and Leixoes

Season Scores

Goals   International   Continental   Trophies   Deductions   Total
Cristobal Blanco         22                                      13                    35
Havo Bigabelli           19          9              6                                  34
Andrew Jackson           16          6                                                 22
Pinky                    10         12                                                 22
Owen Meek                15                                                            15
Tom Hamilton             15                                       3          -5        13
Edward Nelson             8                                       5                    13
Charles Beams             9                                                             9                
Mathias Brunckhorst      10                                                  -5         5
Circus Carnie             1                                                             1 
Lucas Volman              0                                                             0
Liam Ferguson             7                                                 -25       -18
Joshua Legg               7                                                 -25       -18
Guillermo Delgardo        3                                                 -25       -22

Career Scores

Goals   International   Continental   Trophies   Deductions   Total
Andrew Jackson           49          6              2           15                     72
Havo Bigabelli           46          9              6                                  61
Owen Meek                49                                                            49
Tom Hamilton             49                                      3         -10         42
Charles Beams            40                                                 -5         35
Pinky                    23         12                                                 35
Edward Nelson            30                                      5          -5         30
Lucas Volman             12                                      3                     15
Cristobal Blanco         53                                     13         -55         11
Liam Ferguson            40                                      3         -35          8
Joshua Legg              42                                                -45         -3
Guillermo Delgardo       17                                                -25         -8
Mathias Brunckhorst      20                                                -30        -10
Circus Carnie            11                                                -25        -14

Another season of goals but nothing more. This is getting really annoying. I mean how can no one want me...maybe i dobnt bring anything else but Circus is wanted by Anderlecht & he has done bugger all. No offence Circ :p

Oh by the way my goals total should be 49 not 39...scored 18,16,15

Another season of goals but nothing more. This is getting really annoying. I mean how can no one want me...maybe i dobnt bring anything else but Circus is wanted by Anderlecht & he has done bugger all. No offence Circ :p

You'll be pleased to know that I have run some of the next part and there is some interest in you. One club has even made a bid but I'm not saying who :D

My player obviously has silky skills Owen Meek can only dream of

Oh by the way my goals total should be 49 not 39...scored 18,16,15

:thup: fixed, cheers.

Knew I would get it wrong some where along the line :)

Loving this sign up.. Pinky must be stupid or have a problem learning languages.. strange though because French is easy! haha.. What languages can he speak at the moment? A move to Dinamo sounds worthwhile.. Hopefully he can break into the Full Jamaican national team soon..

Loving this sign up.. Pinky must be stupid or have a problem learning languages.. strange though because French is easy! haha.. What languages can he speak at the moment? A move to Dinamo sounds worthwhile.. Hopefully he can break into the Full Jamaican national team soon..

Bit of a strange one this. The player is set up as requested with Indian as second nationality but he is only listed with English as his languages. Would have thought Hindi would be listed as well.

As for the national team scenario, you already have 4 goals in 8 games fo Jamaica. A pretty good ratio if you ask me.

September September Goals

Big transfer news this summer. Andrew Jackson has his fourth club in as many seasons as he secures a £30million transfer to Serie A champions Inter. Lucas Volman had enough on the bench at Udinese and signed on a free transfer for Partizan Belgrade of Serbia. He’s certain to get first team football this year and has started brightly for the new club scoring 4 in 5 games.

Owen Meek surprised everyone by moving from Aldershot to Cheltenham. It won’t be the same reporting on Owen and not having the words mid table Aldershot follow. He’ll now be playing League 1 football with two other of the stars. Joshua Legg has remained at Cardiff despite relegation and interest from Coventry. Tom Hamilton continues to show his love for Wycombe and will hope to prove himself in a higher league.

Circus Carnie did himself the world of good and got out of Denmark. He is now playing in Belgium for title favourites Club Brugge. In the same city, Pinky has said he feels he needs to leave Cercle Brugge to further his career. Freiburg are ready to bid if his club wish to cash in.

Havo Bigabelli has continued where he left off last year for Wolsburg. He has scored 3 in 3 and looks like he will be the player to beat this year. Remaining in Germany, Mathias Brunckhorst has had a slow start. Just 1 goal in the 4 games but interest remains high with numerous clubs looking to take him away from Embdena Stadium. Frankfurt, Freiburg, Paderborn and Osnabruck are among the clubs watching his performances.

In Spain, Edward Nelson remains with Celta for the moment. He is being watched by Reggina and Rangers. Murcia are tracking Guillermo Delgardo who is hoping for a better season than last years relegation.

Charles Beams may be advised to run out the last year of his contract at Motherwell. It may be worth taking a step back to secure more first team opportunities.

Finally in the Championship Liam Ferguson has started well at Hull this year. He has 5 goals to his name from only 6 games. It could be said Cristobal Blanco is doing even better at Watford as he has 5 in 5. West Ham and Rangers are said to have scouts at every game.

Hmmm that was a bit of a let down. There was me getting my hopes up of a move into the premier league. Oh well Cheltenham it is. Here's hoping I can fire them to promotion.

Fantastic work as always Circus & congrats on the move. Well done Mr Jackson too...you big football celebrity you...£30million get you!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :thup:

There are a few guys not posting so may stop listing them to free up more time and get more updates done. I've regained an interest in my player after getting a move so want to know how he is doing :D

The guys not posting are Blanco, jrl280791 and BamaToon. If you are still following a few words after the updates are appreciated.

Not sure when I will get the chance for the next update. Got work in an hour or so and have a very busy weekend. I'll try and get the Feb update done tomorrow but no promises.

Well done, great updates. Please recommend the superb agent you have, Mr. Jackson. :D

Luckily, this sign up is about goals and not value, else we are all being thrashed. Havo is just getting a miserable 4,500 weekly for such a fantastic scoring record. :)

Missed a zero off there mate. He's on a miserable £45,000 a week ;)

Hmmm that was a bit of a let down. There was me getting my hopes up of a move into the premier league. Oh well Cheltenham it is. Here's hoping I can fire them to promotion.

Fantastic work as always Circus & congrats on the move. Well done Mr Jackson too...you big football celebrity you...£30million get you!

Cheltenham is a good move. Should be guaranteed games which means your guy continues to score goals.

Good to hear I'm playing and scoring at Partizan, but I hope I can get a move back to Italy.

Not quite finished running up to Feb but you'll be pleased to know there is an Italian team interested.

My guy gets around, doesn't he? Is he getting European Cup football at Inter?

Inter are in Champions League but he's not getting many games, theres time yet though I've only run it up to November.

Feb 2012 Feb Goals

First player we catch up with is Lucas Volman. He has had a good start to his career in Serbia. 13 goals in all competitions it looks like being the young strikers best season ever. Lecce of Serie A are monitoring and said to be ready to take him back to Italy.

Scottish Premier

Charles Beams still isn’t get much football at Motherwell. He has started just one game all year. He has yet to sign a new contract which has alerted Coventry, Wolves and Dundee United who hope to sign him on a Bosman.

La Liga Liga adelante

Edward Nelson is getting the games, but not as many goals as he would like. The wonderkid is playing in a poor Celta team who will need to pull up their socks to avoid relegation from La Liga. They are currently 4 points from safety. In the league below Guillermo Delgardo is not getting the games or the goals, only 9 games and 2 goals all year. He is said to be unhappy and wants to be transfer listed. This has alerted Racing and Celta.

Belgium

Pinky has improved his strike rate vastly this year, hitting the net 11 times in 20 games. His Brugge side sit 4th in the league but are 11 points of leaders and rivals Club Brugge. Circus Carnie is not getting much time on the pitch and has only 3 goals. He is looking good for a title medal if Club Brugge hold on to the lead though.

League 1

Joshua Legg is flying this year, he has 19 goals so far and it’s only February. His Cardiff side sit just on the edge of the play offs but it is tight near the top. Owen Meek’s move has worked out well. He has 15 goals and possibly would have had more is he hadn’t sustained a broken jaw. He will be out for a couple more weeks yet. Tom Hamilton is also in double figures. He has still not signed a new contract at Wycombe and could be on his way in the summer. He will have to impress in the final months though as no other teams are watching his progress.

Championship

Premiership strugglers Reading are interested in signing Liam Ferguson. He’s only having an average season but has suffered a couple of niggling injuries which have kept him out for about 8 weeks. His Hull side sit mid table at the moment.

Premiership

The only move in the transfer window was Cristobal Blanco moving to West Ham for £3million. He had scored 14 in 28 for Watford before the move to Upton Park. He will be hoping to improve the clubs league position as they are only 2 points of the relegation spots.

Serie A

Andrew Jackson’s move to Inter is not working at the moment. His Inter team are only mid table and the title is well out of reach. On a personal level Jackson will be disappointed not to be getting more games. The fans too are said to want to see more of the £30million man.

Bundesliga

Before we head to the top flight in Germany, a word on Mathias Brunckhorst. The young striker has finally found his shooting boots. He has a very impressive 16 in 21 games. Emden must be on the verge of promotion but we still have no league tables available. Havo Bigabelli is having a good season that had the potential to be great. Unfortunately he has suffered numerous ankle injuries which have kept him out for 10 weeks. He still has 10 goals for the season and an amazing 5 goals in 3 games at international level. No disrespect to Wolfsburg who sit top of the league, but surely they cannot keep him from the massive clubs of Europe for long.

Edward Nelson is getting the games, but not as many goals as he would like. The wonderkid is playing in a poor Celta team who will need to pull up their socks to avoid relegation from La Liga. They are currently 4 points from safety. In the league below Guillermo Delgardo is not getting the games or the goals, only 9 games and 2 goals all year. He is said to be unhappy and wants to be transfer listed. This has alerted Racing and Celta.

Could we see a Nelson/Delgardo strike force at Celta? That would be awesome.

First stop for the end of season review is Germany and in particular the Bundesliga Havo Bigabelli had an amazing season. He scored a very impressive 21 club goals and 11 in 6 games at international level. Added to this is a German Cup victory in which he scored what turned out to be the winner. Fans on Wolfsburg are wondering if they would have secured the title if it wasn’t for the numerous injuries he picked up. Europe’s elite will surely be ready to bid soon but it will cost a lot more than the £1.9million Wolfsburg paid, Bigabelli is currently valued at £35million.

Staying in Germany, this time we have a look at Mathias Brunckhorst. The young Brazilian finally showed what he can produce last year. He scored a staggering 25 goals in all competitions from only 35 games. His season was slightly marred by a red card but his performances were magnificent. There are a few clubs watching and it must be time to move on as he is now 21yrs and cannot afford another season in such a lowly league.

In Belgiums Pro League Circus Carnie will be happy with his first season at Club Brugge. Although he only scored 6 goals he wins a title medal, his first piece of silverware. In the same league, Pinky had his best season yet. He managed 14 in all competitions. He is said to be unhappy at the club though and wants to leave to further his career. There a few clubs watching and he’s feeling the pressure.

In League 1, Owen Meek had a good first season at Cheltenham. He scored 19 goals in an average season for the club but he is said to be considering his options already. Tom Hamilton scored 14 goals as Wycombe finished mid table. He is yet to sign a new contract and has alerted a couple of clubs to his availability. Joshua Legg had a mixed season. He scored a brilliant 28 goals in 56 games. Unfortunately he lost in two Wembley finals, first in the JPT final against Lincoln and then the playoff final against Northampton.

Liam Ferguson is another player who missed out on promotion. In The Championship his hull side lost in the playoff final against Leicester. He did manage 17 goals in all competitions including a few continental goals.

Cristobal Blanco did well in the Premiership. He scored 6 in 12 games for West Ham. Added to the 15 goals he scored at Watford he will be happy with the season.

A few are questioning why Charles Beams signed a new contract at Motherwell. He managed 8 goals but most of his appearances were from the bench. The team finished mid table in Scottish Premier League and in a poor side he will hope a new contract means more starting opportunities.

A fine season for Lucas Volman in Serbia. He scored 17 in all competitions and has attracted a few teams who hope to sign him this summer.

In La Liga, Edward Nelson didn’t score as many as he would like. He will be happy the Celta team managed to avoid relegation. It looked a possibility in February but they ended up a comfortable 15th place. Guillermo Delgardo only grabbed himself 2 goals in Liga adelante where his Hercules side finished a disappointing 7th place. He is not happy at the club however and still wants to be transfer listed, there are a few teams ready to bid if he gets his wish.

Finally we come to £30million man Andrew Jackson. He will be surprised not to have got more games for the club. He only got 18 games but did manage 6 goals. Inter will miss out on Champions League football next year as they ended up 5th in Serie A but Jackson grabbed a few points when Inter won the Italian Super Cup.

Transfer News

Liam Ferguson is still being tracked by Reading

Lucas Volman is wanted by Murcia, Siena and FC Groningen

Pinky is wanted by Sheff Weds, Rostock, PSV, Shakhtar and Murcia

Joshua Legg is wanted by numerous clubs including Swansea, Sheff Weds, Sheff Utd, Q.P.R and Ipswich.

Guillermo Delgardo is wanted by Racing, Murcia and Recreativo

Tom Hamilton is wanted by Dundee United and Motherwell

Mathias Brunckhorst is wanted by Rio Ave, Varzim, Naval and Koblenz

Season Scores

Goals International Continental Trophies  Deductions  Total
Havo Bigabelli	      21       33	   	      20		   74
Joshua Legg	      28						   28
Andrew Jackson	       5	6	    2	      10	 	   23
Circus Carnie	       6			      15		   21
Mathias Brunckhorst   25					  -5	   20
Lucas Volman	      14	 	    6		 		   20
Owen Meek	      19						   19
Pinky	              14	3					   17
Cristobal Blanco      21					  -5	   16
Liam Ferguson	      13		    8	 		  -5	   16
Tom Hamilton	      14					  -5	    9
Edward Nelson	       9					 	    9
Charles Beams	       8					 	    8
Guillermo Delgardo     2						    2

Career Scores

Goals  International  Continental  Trophies  Deductions	 Total
Havo Bigabelli	        67	  42	          6	      20		  135
Andrew Jackson	        54	  12	          4	      25	 	   95
Owen Meek	        68						           68
Pinky	                37	  15					           52
Tom Hamilton	        63			               3       -15	   51
Charles Beams	        48					        -5	   43
Edward Nelson	        39			               5	-5	   39
Lucas Volman	        26	 	          6	       3	 	   35
Cristobal Blanco	74			              13       -60	   27
Joshua Legg	        70					       -45	   25
Liam Ferguson	        53		          8	       3       -40	   24
Mathias Brunckhorst	45					       -35	   10