Stadium named after you?

I am in Redditch's favoured personnel after just two seasons.

You just have to overachieve.

As for the stadium, you must manage for years(over 20 at a guess) and then, be very sucessful and then, be lucky enough to get a new stadium built.

Yeah I can't see there being a New Trafford anytime soon and definetly not one named 'Insert name here' Stadium :p

If anything they would most likely name a stadium after a legend of the club e.g George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs....

My saves are:

1. Man Utd (not leaving)

2. Stuttgart (I leave if they under perform)

3. Cardiff (Make all my fav teams into superclubs)

4. Either Droylesdon or Braintree (started unemployed, proper career game)

Yeah I can't see there being a New Trafford anytime soon and definetly not one named 'Insert name here' Stadium :p

If anything they would most likely name a stadium after a legend of the club e.g George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs....

funnily eough, george best has never been on the favoured personell list. he's a legend there yet hes not on it. i know that one some gmes charlton has been called stuff like aaron smith etc haha! jokes...

funnily eough, george best has never been on the favoured personell list. he's a legend there yet hes not on it. i know that one some gmes charlton has been called stuff like aaron smith etc haha! jokes...

I think it is only living people that are on the favored personell lists.

I got a stadium built after me in FM08. I was FC Porto, and had managed them for about 20 years.

And @ DanGLiverpool: Wouldn't that make two stadiums have the same name? Probably can't happen.

Not necessarily. For example, you could have Griffin Arena and Griffin Lane.

Archived