March Challenge - Busan Transportation Corporation

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April Update

Changwon City 1-2 BTC - A good start to the season, after taking the lead just after half-time we were pegged back immediately but manged to score the winner 9 minutes from time.

BTC 3-0 Suwon City - A comfortable win, with goals on 4, 45 and 83 minutes.

Kookmin Bank 4-1 BTC - Absolutely destroyed. 4-0 down inside an hour but we did manage a consolation.

BTC 3-0 Korea Railroad - Another comfortable home win, with goals on 7, 29 and 80 minutes.

April Table

3 wins out of 4 leaves us top of the table on goal difference. Agood start which will hopefully continue. icon14.gif

Yeah what's with the witch hunt? It's not like he's cheated you out of your inheritance, or cheated with your girlfriend. It's only him who loses out by not playing fairly at the end of the day. Besides which, last time I checked it was Dafuges challenge..

I'll be having a crack at this one anyway, never managed in Asia before.

Sorry guys. I can't explain everything there. I haven't cheated but if you don't believe me, everybody has their opinion. Your's maybe more credible than mine but that's life.

My new attempt is struggling but hey, you can't win everything.

APRIL:

Kookmin Bank (H) 1-1

They made things very difficult for us, but we slowly got into the game. Scoring a well deserved late equaliser.

Gangneung City (A) 4-4

We were comfortably leading 4-1 with 14 minutes to go when they go and score 3 goals in 10 minutes!

Korea Railroad (A) 2-1

Our first win of the season, the scoreline could & should have been much bigger.

HMD (H) 0-1

A closer game than predicted. Narrowly losing to an 88th minute goal.

Current position 5th.

May:

Seosan (A) 1-3

We didn't play well at all. Deserved to lose.

Ingnex FC (H) 4-2

Our best performance so far.

KHNP (A) 3-3

A dramatic 90th minute equaliser saved us.

Halleluja (H) 1-0

A good defensive performance ensured Halleluja went home with nothing... Amen to that.

Current position 4th

April Update

HMD 2 - 1 BTC

Despite dominating overall and having twice as many shots, my players could not score until the 90th minute which was to late.

BTC 4 - 1 Korea Railroad

Much better performace which saw my team, scoring 3 goals in the last 15 minutes after Korea Railroad scoring an equaliser in the 63rd minute.

Gangneung City 2 - 1 BTC

After going in at half-time and again dominating on possesion i felt like it was going well. They scored an equaliser in the 53rd minute and scored a late winner with only 9 minutes to go.

BTC 3 - 1 Hummel

Another convincing victory which saw me rise from 7th to 4th place. My team took the lead early on but they scored an equaliser just before the break. I scored 2 more goals, both coming from corners.

League Position: 4th with 6 points.

May Update

Great month which saw us move even further up the table, to 2nd place as we won all 4 of our games. Here's how it went:

BTC 8 - 0 Hallelujah

What a performance! They just could not get near us, and everytime they got the ball they lost it straight afterwards. Yoo Hyo-Jin scored 5 goals and played superb.

Changwon City 1 - 2 BTC

A fairly even game really, which i didn't really think I would come out with a win. We went down 1 - 0 early on and didn't get an equaliser until the hour mark. We scored a late winner in the 87th minute.

BTC 4 - 2 INGNEX FC

Despite them being bottom of the league, I was losing 2-0 by the 30 minute mark. What a comeback though as we scored 4 goals, 3 of them comng in just 15 minutes in the second half.

Suwon City 1 - 2 BTC

Another even match where yet again we went 1-0 down to an early goal. We ended the first half at 1 - 1 and got a late winner on the 81st minute to help us to an unbeaten month.

League Position: 2nd with 18 points.

June Update

Another great month which saw me go top of the league and go through to the third round of the Korean FA Cup.

BTC 7 - 0 Seosan

Again a fantastic result which saw me go top of the league briefly. With Yoo Hyo-Jin scoring 4 goals, all in the second half.

KHNP 2 - 2 BTC

After 6 wins in a row I felt I just had to stop winning. The match was fairly even and after they went 2 - 1 up from an own goal by my centre back, I thought we would lose, but an own goal by their centre back almost straight after took us to a 2 - 2 draw. The draw also saw me lose my top spot again as Kookmin Bank won.

HMD 2 - 3 BTC (FA Cup 2nd Round)

Well after we went 3-0 up in half an hour I thought it was over, but they almost surprised me as they scored 2 late goals. Luckily it was too late for them and we sealed a place in the next round.

BTC 5 - 1 Kookmin Bank[/b]

A great result which saw me go top of the table for the second time in a month. It also secured my second month unbeaten in a row. I went down 1 - 0 but after we went 2 - 1 up they never lookd like troubling us.

League Position: 1st with 25 points.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jezisaram:

mine says that i have brazilian as knowledge as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So does everybody's.

August Update

After the month's break in july, we are back but are only set to play one game this month. in the cup against Gyeongnam FC in the K-League.

BTC 2 - 1 Gyeongnam FC (FA Cup 3rd Round)

Well against all the odds i managed to win! They scored first but the determination of my team was phenomal, we never looked like giving up. We scored the equaliser in the 77th minute and then got a penalty in the 88th minute (they also got a player sent off for a proffesional foul). We scored and held onto the 2 - 1 lead until the final whistle.

September Update

After 2 months without a League match it was time for some fitness training to get the team back into the league spirit.

BTC 5 - 2 HMD

Another good game for us where we dominated for most of the game. We got lucky with them scoring 2 own-goals, we would have on anyway though so it didn't really matter.

Korea Railroad 2 - 3 BTC

In all fairness we didn't deserve to win this game, and we were very lucky to get the win. We were down 2 - 0 within the first 15 minutes and I felt we were down and out, but once again the determination of my team showed and we managed to get it back to 2 - 2 from a 'dubious' penalty decision, with 24 minutes to go. We got very lucky again in the 90th minute, with one of the wierdest own goals I have ever seen. Another good result for my boys.

BTC 0 - 1 Gangneung City

Well i knew it wouldn't last forever and finally our 12 match unbeaten run had come to an end. To be fair it was an awful game which no side deserved to win, we could have gone 1 up though if we'd scored our penalty. They scored though straight after we missed the penalty and we never really got back into the game.

Hummel 1 - 1 BTC

We're beginning to forget what it is like to win now! With 2 games now without a win, we had also lost the top spot and were back into second place. We maybe should have won as we had most of the possesion but neither side could get a second goal and the game ended in a draw.

Hallelujah 1 - 2 BTC

At last, out first win for 3 games and we've regained top spot in the table. It took us right up to the 90th minute though once again to get the winner, although we should have scored a lot more than only 2 goals as we had 18 shots altogether.

League Position: 1st with 35 points.

June:

Hummel (A) 3-2

Two injury time goals one of which was a 96th minute own goal gave us another 3 points.

Changwon City (H) 0-0

A largely uneventful game.

Hummel (H) FA cup 2nd round 1-0

Yet another dogged 2nd half display secured us this 2nd win in 10 days over Hummel.

Suwon City (A) 2-3

We started off the better team, scoring in the 2nd minute. But lost to better finishers.

Mid Season Table

August:

Seoul (H) (FA cup 3rd round) 0-1

No giant killing act today in this close game. Unlucky to lose this one.

September:

Kookmin Bank (A) 3-3

Good comeback from 3-0 down.

Gangneung City (H) 4-0

Excellent hat trick from Jeon Joo-Young.

Korea Railroad (H) 0-0

Did well to hold on for the draw.

HMD (A) 1-1

Good result against the league leaders.

Seosan (H) 1-2

We were lucky the score wasn't higher. Deserved to lose.

Current Position 5th.

October Update

BTC 3 - 1 Changwon City

My goals in the 3rd and 7th minute really sealed the win for my team, and an own goal from my goalkeeper gave them a small chance, but they couldn't get the equaliser and my team went on to score their third goal.

INGNEX FC 0 - 3 BTC

A realatively easy game, which we totally dominated. Should have won by more then 3 goals though.

BTC 1 - 3 Busan (FA Cup Qtr Final)

A good effort but I just couldn't get back into the game. A good cup run has finally come to an end.

BTC 2 - 0 Suwon City

Two goals in the first 11 minutes secured back to back wins this month again (apart from the cup game) which again sees me at the top of the table.

League Position: 1st with 44 points.

November:

Hummel (H) 1-0

Did just enough against a poor team.

Changwon City (A) 0-2

A good win. Dominated possession throughout.

Suwon City (H) 2-1

As one of the teams above us, all equally two points ahead, this game was vital. As it was 3 of the teams above us all dropped points.

Final Table

Squad 1

November Update

Seosan 1 - 2 BTC

2 early goals yet again won the game for my lads. They got their consellation goal from the penalty spot in the 89th minute but it wasn't enough to save them.

BTC 3 - 2 KHNP

To be fair I was very lucky to win this game. We went 2 - 0 up but then we just fell asleep and they got it back to 2 - 2, luckily though we got our heads back in gear and got the winner with just 14 minutes to go.

Kookmin Bank 0 - 4 BTC

What a fantastic way too end the season, a 4 - 0 win against the team in second place is a fantastic result. We were 3 - 0 up in half an hour and the pressure got to the other team and they couldn't get back in to it.

Final League Position: 1st with 53 points.

League Table

Squad Part 1

Squad Part 2

Transfer History

Finances

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ManU@oldtrafford:

BTC 3 - 1 Hummel

BTC 2 - 4 Korea Railroad

FA Cup BTC 1 - 0 Seoul icon_biggrin.gif

BTC 3 - 1 I]KHNP[/i]

Incheon next in the FA Cup </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh miss a bit

League Position: 1st with 27 points.

i'm aiming to hit the 50 mark by the end of the season

april update

set my tactics to attacking, very gung ho, tackling hard & battering teams into submission

april results

INGNEX FC 0 - BTC 4

were made favs the press & duly won

BTC 2 - Kookmin Bank 1

they were favs but only had a couple of chances, there goal was a penalty

Gangneung City 2 - BTC 6

unbelivable preformance played really well, was slightly concerned by conceding 2, but hey getting confident now.

BTC 4 - HMD 0

another win and now tob of the table, really flying but can't see it continuing, the bubble will burst.

Tableendofaprtablems8.th.jpg

may completed

Hummel 0 - BTC 2

played really well, but afterwards we have an offer accepted for our best player

BTC 4 - Korea Railway 0

excellent performance, on the negative side our top scorer went down injured, and other bids come in for our best player

Hallelujah 1 - BTC 0

our first defeat, my fault, i changed our tactics and it didn't work out, lost our best player to one of the top teams in the higher divisions, but bought in a new kid kid from one of the high schools that i think is gonna be real class

BTC 3 - KNHP 2

first vs second and we win, hatrick by back up striker, new att-mid plays a blinder, we lead the league

Table

endofmaytablevf0.th.jpg

june update

BTC 4 - 2 Seosan

we were level at 1-1 but 2 goals in 10 mins before HT took us into the lead, an even second half and we had another 3 points

Suwon City 1 - 1 BTC

very poor first half and nearly a worse second one, we needed a really scrappy goal to rescue a point.

Cup - Korea Railroad 1 - 2 BTC

we were 1 down at HT, butan own goal and one from super Sub put us into the next round, although we have drawn ulsan at home i'm quietly comftable of what we can achieve

BTC 2 - 1 Changwan City

not good from us at all,teams are seeming to learn how to play us and games we seem to dominate are becoming a lot closer, a penalty,a header froma corner gave us the win though,so can't complain to much

overview: glad the season break is happening now as my squad seems to need refreshing with some new blood, hopefully in defence and up front,as we seem a little weak in those areas.

table

btctableaj9.th.jpg

Archived