March Challenge - Busan Transportation Corporation

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

An idea for the April challenge: Athletic Bilbao

You are only allowed to sign Basque players so that makes for an interesting game and you are just expected to stay in the top flight so expectations aren't high. Finances are also in a good state.

Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we're making suggestions then I came across the Argentinian Second Division where 2 teams start on negative points at start of season.

Alte.Brown start on -18 and Nueva Chicago start on -20 points.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

An idea for the April challenge: Athletic Bilbao

You are only allowed to sign Basque players so that makes for an interesting game and you are just expected to stay in the top flight so expectations aren't high. Finances are also in a good state.

Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we're making suggestions then I came across the Argentinian Second Division where 2 teams start on negative points at start of season.

Alte.Brown start on -18 and Nueva Chicago start on -20 points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they!? icon_eek.gif

Dunno if it's the same for every patch though.

Just haven't got round to playing this month, I've been completely hooked on my Sirocco Works game. I'll definitely be doing it next month.

Thanks for the suggestions for the April challenge, it will be nice to use someone else's idea for the next challenge.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dublx:

I take it the monthly challenge idea is officially dead then. R.I.P. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all, I just don't have a lot of time during the week. It will certainly be up by the weekend, if not earlier.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">March Challenge Leaderboard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username Achievements Medal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ManU@oldtrafford League winners with 55 points Gold

ridleys League winners with 53 points Silver

Tom =) League winners with 52 points Bronze

minisav Finished 2nd with 41 points

dublx Finished 3rd with 34 points

</pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Medals Leaderboard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username Gold Silver Bronze Challenges Played

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ridleys 1 1 0 2

NeoAC 1 0 0 1

ManU@oldtrafford 1 0 0 1

dafuge 0 1 0 2

minisav 0 1 0 2

CoachFlu 0 0 1 2

Jimbokav1971 0 0 1 1

G-Man11 0 0 1 1

Tom =) 0 0 1 1

migwar 0 0 0 1

Boskovic 0 0 0 1

Flashman's School Days 0 0 0 1