Football League to introduce

And it is Xenaphobia as apposed to racism, seeing as it isn't limiting the number of Black people playing. Mate ;)

I've already been corrected on that one. Sorry :cool: Although xenaphobia can arguably suggest a dislike or fear of foreign people, opposed to an exclusion of or discrimination against. Similarly, racism can be used in modern terms more generally to refer to any group with a person associates him or herself with, although I'm not sure I agree with that, from a linguistic perspective.

I dont think it's racist but i do think its far more important to train the youngsters properly in this country than give players that aren't good enough first team spots.

I also fear it will try and hide the problem that our youngsters development in this country "kinda sucks".

If we have some of the best players then they will be playing in the best league in the world. Theres always the championship for players that aren't good enough.

If i had football my way though it would be how its meant to be. Every club would only have local players. then we could truly see who is the best. Like Liverpool would actually have players from liverpool and Arsenal would actually have players from there etc.

Also this would give the smaller teams who are good enough, actually a chance to win things, like the old days.

people might also start taking pride in their local sports development...

Archived