Set pieces don't work after winter update?

I used these set pieces and bad player from Fey had 20 assists per season, now after yesterday update I can`t score single corner with Leverkusen with Tah with his 18 in all attributes. Does someone know what happened? In the patch logs it says nothing?

Edited by FeyenoordKings

vor 2 Stunden schrieb crusadertsar:

Tactical section is not a place for this discussion. Especially regarding outside links from other sites

Why you so mad? Let people who have something to contribute talk please.

1 hour ago, FeyenoordKings said:

Let people who have something to contribute talk

You're not contributing much, are you? There's nothing to suggest the match engine was changed in the update, so there's no reason to suppose the update nerfed your set-pieces. How many set-pieces have you had since the update to conclude they don't work?

And in general, links to external websites are not allowed under forum rules.

4 saat önce, crusadertsar said:

Tactical section is not a place for this discussion. Especially regarding outside links from other sites

which section is for this discussion 

4 hours ago, FeyenoordKings said:

There are forum rules about linking to other sites I have removed the link to that website. No one is mad but they are pointing out that these kind of links aren’t allowed.

I just played a game on stream yesterday where I scored a goal from a corner in 3 consecutive matches. So the issue could be your setup.

There weren’t any changes to the match engine so any failure of your team to score a decent amount of goals from set pieces is probably a human issue.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Rashidi:

There are forum rules about linking to other sites I have removed the link to that website. No one is mad but they are pointing out that these kind of links aren’t allowed.

I just played a game on stream yesterday where I scored a goal from a corner in 3 consecutive matches. So the issue could be your setup.

There weren’t any changes to the match engine so any failure of your team to score a decent amount of goals from set pieces is probably a human issue.

Ok can you please help me out here, when I post link to normal fm site so people can see screenshot what I mean its against rules and gets deleted but when people post link to their blog instead of posting on forum its normal? Doesn't make sense to me?

No one said you can’t take a screenshot of your set piece and stick that here. The blogs add value because they are meant for generating a discussion. Some websites have downloads and mods that contravene the posting rules which is why they get blocked. If you have an issue with how the forums are run you can always submit feedback directly to SI.

If this continues to be a debate about the merits of hyperlinking to external sites then I will close the thread as it seems your issue isn’t set pieces but external hyperlinks. Your choice.

25 minutes ago, FeyenoordKings said:

Ok can you please help me out here, when I post link to normal fm site so people can see screenshot what I mean its against rules and gets deleted but when people post link to their blog instead of posting on forum its normal? Doesn't make sense to me?

The tactical forums are also not a place for people looking to play "meta" football or break the game :thup:

17 hours ago, FeyenoordKings said:

If you actually want to get some contribution/help from like-minded FM players, then post about this in downloads section where game exploits and "meta" tactics are discussed and shared.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/67-tactics-sharing-centre-uploaddownload/

Every time a new patch comes out, Match engine exploits like some set piece routines are "broken". So you probably will get most help about this in section of forum that deals with those kinds of tactics, not here.

PS: this last patch was a data patch so I don't even think anything about ME was changed. So not even sure what your problem is. 

Edited by crusadertsar

vor 23 Stunden schrieb crusadertsar:

If you actually want to get some contribution/help from like-minded FM players, then post about this in downloads section where game exploits and "meta" tactics are discussed and shared.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/67-tactics-sharing-centre-uploaddownload/

Every time a new patch comes out, Match engine exploits like some set piece routines are "broken". So you probably will get most help about this in section of forum that deals with those kinds of tactics, not here.

PS: this last patch was a data patch so I don't even think anything about ME was changed. So not even sure what your problem is. 

You don't need to act like you are a better kind of player at the game because you like average results with your threads. Kinda sad.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb FeyenoordKings:

You don't need to act like you are a better kind of player at the game because you like average results with your threads. Kinda sad.

Come on, that’s not necessary. Let’s stay friendly here. Think this topic is through and we can all move on.

57 minutes ago, HanziZoloman said:

Come on, that’s not necessary. Let’s stay friendly here. Think this topic is through and we can all move on.

I don't even know why this thread is still up. It's not contributing anything to tactical discussion about set pieces. Just a platform for OP to complain about his favourite corner exploit tactic not working anymore.

Edited by crusadertsar

vor einer Stunde schrieb crusadertsar:

I don't even know why this thread is still up. It's not contributing anything to tactical discussion about set pieces. Just a platform for OP to complain about his favourite corner exploit tactic not working anymore.

Yes it doesn't need to be because I actually talked to creator of set piece and he explained what to do. But incredibly funny how you are seriously going mad here attacking others because people aren't having average results in the game writing essays about it.