inside the widget instead of outside

or use 

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ppab" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcab" />

did not work!

I tried it like this:

<!-- CA -->
				<container class="player_scout_reports_panel" file="none">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" offset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" inset="0" gap="0" offset="0" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />

<widget class="label" spec="normal" alignment="centre,bottom" size="8" font="title" colour="white">
					<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Capacid. Atual" />
					<translation id="alternate_text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC" alignment="centre, top" height="15" click_event="ltms">
				</widget>

</container>

I tried it like this:

<!-- CA -->
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" offset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" inset="0" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" spec="normal" alignment="centre,bottom" size="8" font="title" colour="white">
					<translation id="alternate_text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC" alignment="centre, top" height="15" click_event="ltms">
				</widget>

</container>

Any more suggestions?
Strange, that in other parts of the screen it appears correct, like here for example:

image.png

Edited by vamcj

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vamcj said:

did not work!

I tried it like this:

<!-- CA -->

</widget>

</widget>

</container>

I tried it like this:

<!-- CA -->

</widget>

</widget>

</container>

Any more suggestions?
Strange, that in other parts of the screen it appears correct, like here for example:

image.png

<widget class="scout_stars_label">
</widget>

This is working for me,

36 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:
<widget class="scout_stars_label">
</widget>

This is working for me,

It worked my friend, you're the man, I put it outside the widget, then it worked...see how it turned out:

<!-- CA -->

</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC" alignment="centre, top" height="15" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>

Edited by vamcj

1 hour ago, jamiemca123 said:

image.thumb.png.58701a962cd3db81628a2963e91470e1.png

Hi, does anyone know the panel I need to edit to move the inbox and social feed etc into the middle under inbox? Thanks :)

Client object browser.xml

locate this widget near the bottom

and replace it with this code

<container id="tBAR">
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>
		<container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" auto_size="horizontal"/>
</container>

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

<container id="tBAR">
</container>

Brilliant that's sorted it thank you!

vor einer Stunde schrieb putuadidharma0:

Sorry, I want to ask where to change the color of the score number ?

Football Manager 2024 02_04_2024 22_33_27.png

<!-- Score -->
            <widget id="scor" class="text" colour="bg darker" style="bold" size="large" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" navigation_focus_target="true" default_focus="true"/>

in competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml? Have not tried it by myself tho.

8 hours ago, Holzi said:

<!-- Score -->
            <widget id="scor" class="text" colour="bg darker" style="bold" size="large" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" navigation_focus_target="true" default_focus="true"/>

in competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml? Have not tried it by myself tho.

Thanks brother 

Guys, good night!

Here in this part of the edition, whenever I return to the players on my team, in relation to the press, I am like "scouting required".

I need to change the containers to return the correct status for each player.

How to fix this?

image.png.23c9da788f0a07c76de1a193956ee2a1.png

5 hours ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Hi there! Can anyone tell me what determines the text colour of an attribute when in a box?

For example, the high stats have black text (which is fine), but I cannot seem to replicate that for any other text colour. Can anyone give me an idea of where I might be able to change this, at all? Thank you!

statstext.png

player attributes panel.xml 3.87 kB · 0 downloads

this is impossible, because actually the black text for attributes greater than 15 is a bug.

On 02/04/2024 at 13:07, snowofman said:

<container id="tBAR">
</container>

On 02/04/2024 at 11:57, jamiemca123 said:

image.thumb.png.58701a962cd3db81628a2963e91470e1.png

Hi, does anyone know the panel I need to edit to move the inbox and social feed etc into the middle under inbox? Thanks :)

@snowofman Hi mate, been testing using the skin on my MacBook since! Just curious if its easy to move inbox and the info underneath - 16th in liga Portugal - etc, to the left hand side? It is currently hidden behind the notch on MacBook Air ! Thanks for your help :) 

cn some one plese change my sas skin musterman pizza to green yellow and red coulers plese and also add the repots stats from tcs skin to my sas skin pleasee or maybe fm stag stats plese in my sas skin

4 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

@snowofman Hi mate, been testing using the skin on my MacBook since! Just curious if its easy to move inbox and the info underneath - 16th in liga Portugal - etc, to the left hand side? It is currently hidden behind the notch on MacBook Air ! Thanks for your help :) 

i'm not sure i fully understand.

as default it's on the left, the code i gave you center it under the searchbox text (16th in portugal) 

so i'm not sure what it is exactly sure what it is you want

1 minute ago, Alon12123 said:

cn some one plese change my sas skin musterman pizza to green yellow and red coulers plese and also add the repots stats from tcs skin to my sas skin pleasee or maybe fm stag stats plese in my sas skin

it's changed in the settings file, look for a <!-- pizza chart --> or similar and then change the rgb values, if there is numbers just delete the numbers and add green, yellow etc

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

it's changed in the settings file, look for a <!-- pizza chart --> or similar and then change the rgb values, if there is numbers just delete the numbers and add green, yellow etc

it didnt worked  foor me game sayed high prefomance with sas24 

Edited by Alon12123

23 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Can you make me what i wanted maybe?

4 minutes ago, Alon12123 said:

Can you make me what i wanted maybe?

have you tried to make the changes ?

<!--Gimn CUSTOM PARAMETERS FOR THE Pizza-->
	<colour name="pizza_keeper"																	value="rgb(20,62,95)"/> <!-- dark blue -->
	<colour name="pizza_defend"																	value="rgb(57,137,199)"/> <!-- light blue -->
	<colour name="pizza_possess"																value="green"/>
	<colour name="pizza_attack"																	value="rgb(111, 5, 200)"/> <!-- purple -->

this should be what you need to edit.

if i remember correct

3 minutes ago, Alon12123 said:

I changed the numbers ant hte name and its just didnt let the game to open its said sas24 is too high prefomnce error

don't change the names unless you change it in the class file aswell.

just change the value as said, then save the file and clear the cache and reload the skin

Just now, snowofman said:

don't change the names unless you change it in the class file aswell.

just change the value as said, then save the file and clear the cache and reload the skin

For what nuber do i need to change the numbers?

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

i'm not sure i fully understand.

as default it's on the left, the code i gave you center it under the searchbox text (16th in portugal) 

so i'm not sure what it is exactly sure what it is you want

Sorry I meant the main header with the green background. When using on a Mac, it is hidden behind the notch. The options that I asked about previously are fine!

hopefully that explains better!

thanks !

13 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Sorry I meant the main header with the green background. When using on a Mac, it is hidden behind the notch. The options that I asked about previously are fine!

hopefully that explains better!

thanks !

you should be able to align it to the left in either the titlebar or the titlebar search panel

i can never remember which

1 hour ago, Alon12123 said:

its changed but not for the coulers i wnted 

צילום מסך 2024-04-04 182030.png

it's easier if you google a rgb colour picker and use the rgb values.

atleast now you know how to change the colours :) 

23 hours ago, snowofman said:

it's easier if you google a rgb colour picker and use the rgb values.

atleast now you know how to change the colours :) 

it worjed but now i want tormobe the numbers fro, the facilities and only to see stars on sas skin you know how to do that?

On 25/02/2024 at 14:37, _Ben_ said:

I've added this to the player comparison.xml

<!--STATMAN STATS-->

<container id="stats" hidden="false" >
					<translation id="title" value="Statistics" draw_vertical_dividers="false"/>
					<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" >
						<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap"/>
					</layout>
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<string id="skin_style" value="subtle box" />

<!--Player 1 report-->

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter">
	<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="10" />

<!-- STATS -->
						<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcr1"  file="player/stats/comparison/player performance stats combined comparison">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="Comparisons" />
		</widget>

</container>

<!--Player 2 report: not called 'box 3' but just helps with notes panel-->

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="450" id="not" hidden="true">
        <container class="filterable_notes_panel">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" />
          <animation class="slide_in_top_animation" />
        </container>
      </container>

<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter"  id="box3" hidn="false">

<!-- STATS -->
						<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcr2"  file="player/stats/comparison/player performance stats combined comparison">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="Comparisons" />
		</widget>

</container>

</container>

I used the pcr1 and pcr2 to buy myself another ID that meant I could build as many different things as I wanted (such as a full player profile) in that one file - player performance stats combined comparison - and it'd show in both places.

Thank you for your response _Ben_. I've played around with your approach and could get two separate regular attribute analysers going but not two comparison ones.

Does anyone know how to expand the width of the labels in the comparison attribute analyzer so I can use numbers with decimal points? I've tried a bunch of things in the "player comparison attribute analyser outfield" file in the the upper section and below under the attributes but have not found anything that makes a difference. 

Screenshot 2024-04-05 174357.png

completely forgotten which file to extract for all the buttons and boxes graphics in the achiever if anyone can help want to see what I can use that's already built into the game rather than find new graphics

57 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

completely forgotten which file to extract for all the buttons and boxes graphics in the achiever if anyone can help want to see what I can use that's already built into the game rather than find new graphics

sitoolkit

Hello!

Is it possible to customize the columns shown on the league table in certain views (because of space reasons)? For example I don't need the "Info" and "Form" columns.

In competition overview stage.xml I find this:

<!--league stage panel-->
                <widget class="league_stage_panel" id="lspn" view="oovr" league_table_heading_length="0" hidden="true"/>

and further down in this file for the xG table I find these properties:

<record id="viewed_property_ids">
                    <record id="Tpos" width="40" alignment="centre" auto_hide_priority="3000"/>
                    <record id="xGPo" width="50" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                    <record id="xPOd" width="15" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                    <record id="Ttea" width="130"/>
                    <record id="svxG" width="60" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
                    <record id="sxGA" width="60" auto_hide_priority="10000"/>
                    <record id="sxGP" width="60" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                </record>

Are they existing also for the real table? So it should be easy to add/remove some?

Thanks!

EDIT: I THINK it is defined in league stage panel views.xml

Edited by Holzi

4 hours ago, Holzi said:

Hello!

Is it possible to customize the columns shown on the league table in certain views (because of space reasons)? For example I don't need the "Info" and "Form" columns.

In competition overview stage.xml I find this:

<!--league stage panel-->
                <widget class="league_stage_panel" id="lspn" view="oovr" league_table_heading_length="0" hidden="true"/>

and further down in this file for the xG table I find these properties:

<record id="viewed_property_ids">
                    <record id="Tpos" width="40" alignment="centre" auto_hide_priority="3000"/>
                    <record id="xGPo" width="50" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                    <record id="xPOd" width="15" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                    <record id="Ttea" width="130"/>
                    <record id="svxG" width="60" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
                    <record id="sxGA" width="60" auto_hide_priority="10000"/>
                    <record id="sxGP" width="60" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
                </record>

Are they existing also for the real table? So it should be easy to add/remove some?

Thanks!

EDIT: I THINK it is defined in league stage panel views.xml

The auto_hide_priority will effect what disappears, with the smaller the priority, the more important it is