TV rights fee English Premier League

30 minutes ago, Jagr said:

Need any more info from me? 

You need to create an issue in the bug tracker, if you haven’t already.

54 minutes ago, Jagr said:

Need any more info from me? 

Upload your save to the bug tracker.

That is weird tho. I would be interested to see if other clubs are getting that much too. It would be fun to watch the premier league implode if they are getting that little money.

I have some bad news for you. I started a game with Pompey with the base game and bumped into the same issue. It seems to be a bug that has been in the bug tracker for months already. I decided to switch teams because no way to fight well in the Prem without TV money...

6 minutes ago, Jeztah said:

I have some bad news for you. I started a game with Pompey with the base game and bumped into the same issue. It seems to be a bug that has been in the bug tracker for months already. I decided to switch teams because no way to fight well in the Prem without TV money...

Slipped through mulitple patches? Seriously?!? Is it any wonder nobody wants to use the bug-tracker if it doesnt get picked up?!?

I hear you, I had a great save a few months ago with Portsmouth, getting successive promotions to the Premier League only to be hit with this. My save was effectively over and all the hours I had invested were gone.

I'm glad it has now been resolved in the data update, prior to that it could be changed in the editor. Portsmouth had an 'individual TV deal' which could be deleted but would only take effect with a new save.