Roberto de Zerbi - Tactical Attempt and Discussion

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Well, I took the tactic from my friend who is doing the saga on YouTube as Venezia (I'm even waiting for the sequel) and I'm using it here in Valencia. Insane results, I can't even believe this is possible.

In big games I'm dropping the defensive block to normal and changing the experimental functions to support, it's given me a lot of defensive sustainability without losing the idea of De Zerbi itself.

Stats

bryan_danielson_wwe_2k22_render_by_wwe2krenders_df9wif0-pre.thumb.png.9bf21f4dc0c572102070843975d44be7.pngclaudinho.PNG.924795c2dd401e6dce5ea8e76f793faf.PNG

More sats:

Caurar.thumb.PNG.2aef37f8565b7d575506810b9c193f36.PNG

Conclusão.PNG

Edited by luisfernando

• 1 month later...

Trying to build something over the info you guys have brought up there, one thing that I am not sure if I should put the Defensive line to the Highest or not, it seems that some players are kind of each other's way atm. And the passing lines are a bit hectic. 

Screen Shot 03-07-24 at 12.44 PM.PNG

Edited by JyriM

he's a really interesting manager and someone i'd love to emulate on fm, really good thread it seems. had no idea where to start but this should give a solid base. thanks!

On 23/01/2024 at 03:47, luisfernando said:
Well, I took the tactic from my friend who is doing the saga on YouTube as Venezia (I'm even waiting for the sequel) and I'm using it here in Valencia. Insane results, I can't even believe this is possible.

In big games I'm dropping the defensive block to normal and changing the experimental functions to support, it's given me a lot of defensive sustainability without losing the idea of De Zerbi itself.

Stats

bryan_danielson_wwe_2k22_render_by_wwe2krenders_df9wif0-pre.thumb.png.9bf21f4dc0c572102070843975d44be7.pngclaudinho.PNG.924795c2dd401e6dce5ea8e76f793faf.PNG

More sats:

Caurar.thumb.PNG.2aef37f8565b7d575506810b9c193f36.PNG

Conclusão.PNG

Results look good for this one but I just don’t see from the match highlights that it’s anything like a de zerbi tactic. Almost no short passes between the centre backs and cdms, and very direct all the time. 
It’s a very tough recreation for sure. 

I’ve tried tirelessly and failed. Only pointers I could reccomend is try with a really good team first as it’s soul destroying attempting it with someone like Brighton in game. 

Mid season my GK randomly started to play out from the back to RB only now, despite how and who of the back 4 is being pressed or not.. This AI is cookie :D So I think you have to remove distribute to full backs and leave it to center backs only.