Installing on 2 machines

Hi all,

First of all I hope I'm putting this in the right place.

I'm just about to get a new laptop and was wondering if its possible to install on two different machines and if so how do you go about playing on the same game save on both machines (not at the same time obviously). I go away for work alot and would like to play about with FM 23 where ever I go.

Thanks for any advice you may give :)

Well, if you use Steam you can install the game on both machines and play on both (not a the same time of course!). And, as said above, if you select Steam Cloud you can play across machines on the same save.

I don't know if Epic has the same possibility or not, as I'm not that familiar with it, the same for Xbox.

Thats great news. Thank you for your answers. 

Just another quick question and thats is I'm not very technical minded and was wondering if  a Galaxy Book2 Pro 5g is good enough to run FM 23 or not. Like I said I'm not that clever when it comes to the technical specs of a laptop.

Again thanks for your help

4 hours ago, bezzy1970 said:

Thats great news. Thank you for your answers. 

Just another quick question and thats is I'm not very technical minded and was wondering if  a Galaxy Book2 Pro 5g is good enough to run FM 23 or not. Like I said I'm not that clever when it comes to the technical specs of a laptop.

Again thanks for your help

If you want advice about a specific machine ask here where you will receive a good answer