[FM23] Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU

pr0

spacer.png

FM23 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (TheNotoriousPr0 + FMTU) / 10.10.2023 / DOWNLOAD LINK

This update contains 191.424 changes until the 10th of October 2023 that occurred after the 23.4 database lockdown. Inside the pack & down below the thread, you will find an "Instructions" text on how to install correctly the files in your game. New packs are released approximately every 10 days (1st, 10th, 20th of every month), around 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST / 20:00 EEST.

Database changes include:

Transfers:
• Transfers from FMTransferUpdate.com. An online platform which allows you to submit transfers in real time.

New Players/Staff:
• New players/staff who doesn't exist in the game's current database.

Other Changes:
• Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal etc.

Real Life Agents:
• With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game.

Wonderkids:
• Newly U21 players with a PA over -75.

Extras-New Leagues:
• Cyprus, which includes all 3 leagues and cups as playable plus Awards for Cyta Championship & B' Katigoria.
• Greece, with corrections in Super League 2 Betsson Voreios & Notios Omilos & Playable G Ethniki.

Instructions:

• Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
• Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder which can be found on the following location:

Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2023 / editor data

Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.

• Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "23.4.0 Update" database and select all my files.

Q: Can I play with this update without using the Current-Potential Ability Changes or any other file I don't want?
A: Yes, the Current-Potential Ability Changes file is a unique file. If you don't want this file or any other, simply don't choose it/them when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook & twitter to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal projects for FM23 here: 

Facebook - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0

Twitter - TheNotoriousPr0

Edited by pr0

Emery was included in the latest official patch (most likely when the game was released). So I didn't have to do anything with him since the game itself took care of the matter. So, I don't know how he is not in your game :D And just a photo, with proof that even with my files he is already there.

image.png.430700ba61863cbe112154ba0ab9b8bb.png

Am 11.11.2022 um 13:09 schrieb gpassosbh:

This update includes Ajax staff? Or I can use another file for this?

Yes it does!

------

Do you include also Staff Pictures? would be fantastic!

because then, i can delete the only one file, i use from sortitoutsi forum: FM23 Sortitoutsi Licenses Fix - Ajax staff and Hansi Flick.fmf

(that file include the staff but without Pictures.

How many New Players/Stuff do you include? because you did not wrote the Number of new ...

(because sirtavares wrote in his thread (new +400 Players (with facepack))
and you? because i find it is danger to include some more database files into the original default fm23 database - so, i have to be sure, what files are clearly fine and make sense to include, to did not get errors or duplicate players/stuff, you know.

so, how many players, stuff, wonderkids did you include ( and all with Portrait faces) ?

----

My Target is just, to use from you these Files, because al other files make Changes to the Future, that i did not want, when i start a career.. so my idea is maybe to include these Files, thats it:

FM23 New Staff (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf

FM23 New Players (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf

FM23 Wonderkids (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf  ( this also means new players...)

togehter wit these files the files from daveincas and dave /around the world. so i think, with these files, thats the best base of details, to start the FM23, right?

Edited by SpiderJu

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Thanks for all the hard work - best update around! (actually includes squad numbers and all...!)

Just a note, Enzo Fernandez still has a minimum fee release clause in his contract at Chelsea.

Thanks a lot for that!

1 hour ago, sdb4884 said:

Unai Emery is still Villarreal manager ??

On 11/01/2023 at 18:55, pr0 said:

Emery was included in the latest official patch (most likely when the game was released). So I didn't have to do anything with him since the game itself took care of the matter. So, I don't know how he is not in your game :D And just a photo, with proof that even with my files he is already there.

image.png.430700ba61863cbe112154ba0ab9b8bb.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2023 at 14:51, abc_siga said:

Hi, "Other Changes" File is not include in the Version 2.0 Pack. did you forgot them or it is now not needed? Cheers.

It's not needed. Same as the transfers file, as we wait for the 2nd part of the winter patch.

As things stand and the 2nd part of the winter patch is still not out, there is no need to release a new update tomorrow on the 20th. So there won't be an update on the 20th & hopefully I'll be back on the 1st of April. Take care 🤝

On 06/05/2023 at 18:19, ivansze2010 said:

Great!! Will there be any update for Bury FC and Bury AFC merger, and include the rival clubs of Bury and derbies which Bury involved ?

In the summer most likely, in the summer packs that will include summer changes (teams promoted etc).

3.5 version is the final pack that includes summer transfers as future transfers. Next one, on the 1st of June, will have summer transfers as immediate, meaning, players will be in their new clubs from the start of the game.

So, be careful, download that 3.5 pack as soon as possible, in case you don't want future summer transfers as immediate.