Delicious Zone - FM24-23

5 hours ago, anax44 said:

I'm trying a new one. In the old tactic, the forwards started to fail to score goals. I will test it and write here. Thanks in advance!

The Forward as i said already, after the patch 24200 they lost something, it's like SI didn't want anymore one "man" to get all the goals. You can advoid that with a good Jumping reach (15) Pace and Acceleration Striker. So he will win more arial battle.
Here i am doing a run with Lincoln using de Zerbi Tactic :
image.thumb.png.e6eff7e4035803e0106b731f480480cf.png

and the striker was this :

image.thumb.png.7beb07aba0469df1f9b90865e62528b1.png

Literally this guy failed so hard that can't even understand how ...

Now i will rebuild all the team for CH, and i am sure things gonna be different.

5 hours ago, piri_str said:

Good afternoon,

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time.

Is it possible to create a successful tactic without making players have to run until exhaustion?

My goal is to create a tactic in which the intensity level does not reach the red.

A tactic for intelligent players with possession in mind, in order to watch beautiful football.

Do you think you can help me?

as i said above, i am playing only possession/control tactic, gonna release a bit later, about running till w/o exhaustion, is gonna be totaly hard. 
I am playing with lower tempo and already is a bit meh, and they get tired A LOT, so it's not really about tempo. Now i will check if is about counter-attack and trigger press, i have yet to test those stuff.

Condition is something, i need to understand from training if something can be done or not, but literally is a pain to keep them all the time avaible for the games. You basically need 20-22 players to rotate all the time.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/12/2023 at 13:44, max7jr said:

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this in the forum, but I wanted to ask if there might be another video like "FM23 Arteta Style Evolution of 433" coming up. That was by far the best video, and it really resonated with me.

You are allowed to ask anything you want. I will work on "recreation" but the problem are multiple : Anything that is not on much higher D line and full gegen pressing is literally suffering. I wanted to share the De Zerbi's adaptation but literally is working okay sometimes and not for the rest. It's literally strange, alot of shapes are working under a determinated "condition" and that's a bit frustrating if you are a tactic creator.

18 hours ago, Russell10 said:

Where can I download these tactics?

You can find them on this topic or you can check the web site :

https://www.deliciousfm.com/tacticlist/tactics/patch-me-24200/

15 hours ago, anax44 said:

I'm using the tactic called Deat Star New Moon and I'm very pleased so far.

Should I change to this tactic?

image.png.eb3e06e9c063c39ef4a165c12a8e220f.png

I wouldn't change tactinc if is working for you, but the tweaks are just to optimize it further. It's literally up to you

7 saat önce, Twostepsaway said:

I wouldn't change tactinc if is working for you, but the tweaks are just to optimize it further. It's literally up to you

What tactic would you recommend me to use in the last moments of difficult away matches where I am ahead?

Would it be enough to use the tactic defensively? I concede goals in the last minutes of most difficult away matches.

Edited by anax44

14 hours ago, anax44 said:

What tactic would you recommend me to use in the last moments of difficult away matches where I am ahead?

Would it be enough to use the tactic defensively? I concede goals in the last minutes of most difficult away matches.

If you go like "sus", you will get even more chance to get scored. You can change mentality to balanced. I will make some Mentality videos as well

48 minutes ago, sidanger said:

Will you be recreating this formation for the current patch?

3421 is already working on this M.E. 

45 minutes ago, sidanger said:

Any chance of a current patch revamp of this one also, have some cracking cms but like to play 4-2-3-1 or something similar like this.

I will work on those kind of tactics as well with double CMs as well, but you will lose some "stability", gonna be more for Top teams

On 11/01/2024 at 16:43, sidanger said:

Same tactic or do you have new ones for this ME?

It's  the Same, retested for new M.E.

20 hours ago, carloshcorbalan said:

What would be the tactic for Atlético de Madrid 2024 ??

I am working on some 5221 at the moment, will mix something between Mou and Simeone

En 14/1/2024 a las 14:52, Twostepsaway dijo:

Yo también estoy esperando los resultados de las pruebas. :martillo:

Trying tactics Mou...
I don't see them as similar to Simeone.
What would you modify in relation to Atlético Madrid 2024??

Could you try a Cholo Generation??

Edited by carloshcorbalan

7 hours ago, carloshcorbalan said:

Trying tactics Mou...
I don't see them as similar to Simeone.
What would you modify in relation to Atlético Madrid 2024??

Could you try a Cholo Generation??

Prolly, i will lower tempo and go cautious. And some long pass ball from specific roles.

7 hours ago, whatsupdoc said:

Any of your tactics tested / working well with mid-table teams? I tried the above with an average side and got destroyed. 

on FM23? Strange, basically all those tactics are good anywhere if you build your team correctly. Suggest you to check vods or team building video.

6 hours ago, carloshcorbalan said:

From what roles/position, would you order long passes?

I need to study his way, you need to check some of his video to make the call. IF you want a recreation or you want an adapatation is totaly different.

For Example with Mourinho's at Roma i would go all dribble less and cautious. Long ball from wcbs etc

On 18/01/2024 at 20:07, carloshcorbalan said:

How good a recreation would be according to your vision.
If you can...... Thank you.  :thup:

I need literally check some videos if we want to go "recreation", otherwise we can adapt it.

At the moment i have to check if simeone is more similar to Mourinho then anything on "build-up" like they pass long or not.

For mourinho 5221 you can literally, put dribble less to every defender.