Delicious Zone - FM24-23

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sverige91 said:

Really enjoying you Paradox engine tactics, Would you please add, an time waste or defensive tactic to see out the match?

I would go something like that for SUS, but never do that if you are not winning at least 2(+)goals,you gonna literally give up on attacking. 

Paradox SUS 424.fmf Paradox SUS 4231.fmf

On 18/07/2023 at 13:24, Twostepsaway said:

All those tactics are working on their own, i don't really know how to answear about "effectiviness" because on their own they provide something different. Cookie Monster 442, i can suggest you one thing on the regard of mini-test or test or simulation :
Do them with the same team or players because otherwise you will always have different outcome.

You can understand it better if you join the discord, many players are sharing their experience,at the moment many of them are playing the conte 352 and it's not even a plug and play tactic, so to me is very personal taste or how you do like to play.

which discord? i joined delicious  story but there is nothing there just intro to your youtube?

Tuchelheimer - short test with Red Bull Leipzig. 

First and foremost, I am thrilled with your videos, where you explain in-depth, making it possible for even a 5-year-old to play FM.

Now, about the tactics, I have used many of your other tactics you created this year, and I appreciate the excellent work you put into them. I want to talk about your Tuchelheimer tactic. It's a delight to watch when playing beautiful combination play, excellent pressing through OIs (Opposition Instructions), and it's fantastic that you can adjust the roles within the tactical setup.

I have conducted a quick test with RB Leipzig, not many matches, but enough to see what I wanted. Now, I will try it out with FC Zurich and see what happens.

Thank you for the time you invest and the fantastic work you do with Football Manager! :D 

Skærmbillede 2023-07-29 kl. 21.38.36.png

4 hours ago, gooders11 said:

Sorry if I'm being totally thick but with the Tuchelheimer what's the difference with the Soft version.  I promise i watched the video!

Soft is with WBs on attack and Tuchelheimer is with double volante on attack. And the setup of the AMs are on take more risk instead of take fewer risk!

Edited by Twostepsaway

1 hour ago, Daveycrockit said:

Can you please post the opposition instructions for tuchellheimer tactic please?

there is the timeline at min 47:10, it's better you listen to that since the quality of UI is tricky as hell. AMR and AML are focused on same foot means :

AMR = show onto right foot and AML on Left foot. rest is all weaker foot.

On 31/07/2023 at 16:21, cobrauk said:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

3rd Season with Ajax is completed. Lost the cup final 2-0 (youth team) and won the UCL 1-0 vs Real Madrid! Amazing Tactic!! 4231 Structura X (Top of this page!)

Amazing, amazing tactic here @Twostepsaway amazing. BRAVO!

Where is the actual download for this tactic mate?

4231 Structura X Results:                                                      (Played on FM23 Touch Apple Arcade edition)

IMG_0106.png

IMG_0142.png

IMG_0145.png

IMG_0137.PNG

IMG_0088.PNG

IMG_0086.PNG

IMG_0085.PNG

image.png

Edited by TPSx

2 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

Hey. 3421 is more stable, but the shape it self unfornately isn't really stable at defence, but you can achieve good things with a bit of patience :)

You mean the Pep El Rey 3421, right? Thera are 6 tactics. Which one you think I can choose to start? The one you used as Chelsea in your video?

Thanks again.

41 minutes ago, gpassosbh said:

You mean the Pep El Rey 3421, right? Thera are 6 tactics. Which one you think I can choose to start? The one you used as Chelsea in your video?

Thanks again.

I did run some simulation and test and VII is the most "perfoming"

image.thumb.png.6f71bbd019cfd8e5732a4ec333c62f8f.png

you can check those results on my google sheet.

https://bit.ly/DeliciousTest23