Delicious Zone - FM24-23

FM23 SixPack Training Video Tutorial, Tips and Trick

A simple guide to how to setup your training schedule!

The schedules that i do usually use are :

-ZaZ

-Cadoni 2 Matches (tweak of EBFM)

Hope it gonna help you out!

fc.cadoni_-_0_Match.fmf fc.cadoni_-_1_Match.fmf fc.cadoni_-_2_Matches.fmf ZaZ - Training.fmf

Edited by Twostepsaway

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/06/2023 at 15:43, marksmithlfc1234 said:

any ois for this or do you change mentality away or just plug and play ? 

I do always use soft OIs, but you can basically play even without them, just don't let AM doing them. About Mentality is a bit complicated but the general rules are :

Away you start cautious if you are sure your team is way worse then opponent. You can even start on balanced and drop the Pressing line to Mid-Block. If your strikers can't press their defenders. Is generally more "safe" but that's doesn't mean it's better.
If you are like 1-1 or 0-1 or 0-2 you will want to all-in, means you have nothing to lose, so i go very-attacking in those case. But keep in mind your players will get drained like really fast. So you might want to make all subs-in and go Very attacking. 

You can even put much higher D line in that sceneario.

13 hours ago, pilmalm said:

What's the difference between all the versions? (If not wanting to look att the YT-clip for the coming hour or so :)

Double Volante is the most perfoming. HB/Volante is the most enternaing Double BWMs is focused to get the ball quickly and restart the build up.

There are all the same concept, i just gave to the players the way to understand how the roles can interact. I did put 4 but you can just download the de Zerbi Ball and tweak it. I know that 1 hour video is something long, i did even made the timelines for that reason, i don't like to release something w/o giving a proper process

On 20/06/2023 at 19:49, pilmalm said:

Thanks! Will try the DM/Vol and give you feedback :)

What about changing IW to IF on support?

IF you like more them there should be any "issues" they perform just tiny less compared to IW but maybe you have literally a IF god and that's should be enough to lead you.

23 hours ago, slb4ever said:

Hi, between this one and the 4231 Structura IX, wich one is the best in your opinion?

One is made to "challenge" the M.E. the other one is a recreation, both of them should be really good one is 56/57 the recreation did 50 so the "gap" isn't that big, but you will play possession instead of gegen press. I would prefer to play control-possession because is just more entertain.

• 2 weeks later...

Might be a a tupid question but I hat is the best performing tactic on the latest update? I’ve done my own mini tests on various tactics and the Structura VII (4-2-4) was the best performing for me, just wondered if you’ve released any 4-4-2/4-2-4 since that is even more effective? 

14 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Might be a a tupid question but I hat is the best performing tactic on the latest update? I’ve done my own mini tests on various tactics and the Structura VII (4-2-4) was the best performing for me, just wondered if you’ve released any 4-4-2/4-2-4 since that is even more effective? 

All those tactics are working on their own, i don't really know how to answear about "effectiviness" because on their own they provide something different. Cookie Monster 442, i can suggest you one thing on the regard of mini-test or test or simulation :
Do them with the same team or players because otherwise you will always have different outcome.

You can understand it better if you join the discord, many players are sharing their experience,at the moment many of them are playing the conte 352 and it's not even a plug and play tactic, so to me is very personal taste or how you do like to play.