[FM23] Base Skin NO FACES MOD V1.19 released on 31/03/2023

Marco Borghesi

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Marco Borghesi said:

To begin with, i'm struggling to understand how to remove the faces from the training section in my HOME page where you can see the red arrow. Any idea?

Screenshot 2022-11-04 alle 09.40.46.png

This widget is connected to panels/widgets/club training performes list widget.xml

It's the same as with what we did yesterday, just change the first number to 0 and the face won't show.

image.thumb.png.da1042668b8de2edf2d38c8aba2414ce.png

Edited by keysi

2 hours ago, Marco Borghesi said:

for example. I've notice, for example, that these line refear to that but i can't understand how to find out where to control the player pic

Screenshot 2022-11-04 alle 12.30.51.png

You have it in your own picture, try to read within the files what widget is linked in and to.

you can edit the picture in this widget panels/player/player training performance panel.xml, just search through that file where the picture is and play with the alignment.

image.png.4fb53cf6a861b821049bfd7c88832afc.png

If you are just wanting to remove the licensed faces and blank default faces and don't mind an empty space where they were.

Then you just need to extract the contents of the pictures/players folder from the default graphics fmf file.

Then delete the graphics from those folders but keep the config files, then place those config files in the graphics folder inside your user data location (or inside your skin if you only want the change to affect this skin) and that will remove all the licensed and default player faces.

(Though you may need to make sure the file path is not exactly the same as the default path - should be some posts about how to do this in the forum, as it gets brought up every couple of years)

I think the easiest way to approach it would be to use the find in files function in Notepad++. Find a code used for the player faces, remove all traces, then when you spot another face, do the same until they're all gone

Meeting panels are controlled by the various interaction files in the panels\generic folder - different files for different people/meeting types.

Dynamics stuff xml files are named chemistry - club chemistry support panel from the panels\club folder and team chemistry overview panel from panels\team folder should control that page.

@keysi hope you are well. I need your help. I'm progressing pretty well. I've complete different section. I'm struggling with some. Hope you don't mind a little help, if you can, with some sections.

I can't figure out where I control the faces here and I can't remove.

Thank you so much in advance for any help

Screenshot 2022-11-08 alle 17.00.02.png

Screenshot 2022-11-08 alle 17.00.00.png

Edited by Marco Borghesi

Hi @snowofman thank you for your reply. That is the page for actual list but the there isn't any indication of the portrait picture. 
The other one I solved today was a mini player panel just for the player. I thought would work the same but i can't figure out and the same for Risk Assessment in Medical page.

I don't get it. There isn't a common path in this code LOL

1 hour ago, Marco Borghesi said:

Hi @snowofman thank you for your reply. That is the page for actual list but the there isn't any indication of the portrait picture. 
The other one I solved today was a mini player panel just for the player. I thought would work the same but i can't figure out and the same for Risk Assessment in Medical page.

I don't get it. There isn't a common path in this code LOL

i think the picture might be part of the table code.

and not seen the risk assessment code, do you have a name for the file

So. Medical centre is done. But I can't still sort these 2 pages.
First one ... Injury Update i can't find how to manage to remove the faces.
Second one ... is Expected Play Time.

Really appreciated any help. At least so i can carry on with the game and find out what's left LOL 

Screenshot 2022-11-16 alle 16.45.45.png

143198_Screenshot2022-11-16alle10_12_55.png.6ab6cc94c9bd1df154cd67ff59e57a6d.png

Edited by Marco Borghesi