[FM23] 5TATMAN (Version 5.0 - Updated 17.09.23)

_Ben_

48 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Been looking at your code here and was wondering what determens if the bar is split into multiply ?

code2.PNG.a80774477789f4b8ad9d124364b05471.PNGcode1.PNG.290ec6535d56412938c4b3680c14ecd5.PNG

It’s an error, somewhere. It’s a horizontal auto_arrange with no gap in between but sometimes - and I can’t replicate consistently - there is that gap. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

It’s an error, somewhere. It’s a horizontal auto_arrange with no gap in between but sometimes - and I can’t replicate consistently - there is that gap. 

ahh okay, thanks for clearing my confusen up

22 minutes ago, Gabriel Masca said:

@_Ben_ Could I promote Statman to the Brazilian community, through FManager? It would translate your first post, keeping all information including your name, contributors and the original download link.

I really liked the skin and have been using it on my FM.

Of course! I apologise for the lack of translations but hope people understand my reasons for this!

il y a 3 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

Of course! I apologise for the lack of translations but hope people understand my reasons for this!

It's true that it's difficult to understand everything, because this skin is extraordinary. I'm trying to translate what I can into French. Thanks again

Leaving it here for today!

237e8bdef03f66fa36143d31dc84aa53.png

Resized the bars and created some new classes so that they fit on here but also on the player profile, then played around with getting as much info as I can on the right hand side that isn't already available. Not hugely sold on the P/R/D button and then need to consider what this then looks like on the pre-match briefing panel.

When I wrap this up, the new update will have:

1. - New competition landing page
  2. - New player comparison page
  3. - New data hub panels
  4. - New tactics area

Hopefully out this week!

6 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

It's just a space issue. I want to have both but it's really not ideal.

Not tried form but I think it's doable! I'd recommend working from the hidden container in tactics icon info panel overview that contains the morale. You may need a bit of a change on the sizing though.

This is my newest thought...

e13c5c04d8e3a09b5eb51d9a44be7906.gif

Got to sort the sizing out - particularly for the P/R/D and familiarity but, essentially, I've just changed whatever the second box used to house for the statistical info I want.

i like the way it sits downunder the name without having an effect on the above

did you redo the whole "tactics icon info panel overview" to make it possible to make the box larger/ taller

i've only tried a little bit today and only been able to adjust the size upward so it covers the pictiure and shirt :(

8 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i like the way it sits downunder the name without having an effect on the above

did you redo the whole "tactics icon info panel overview" to make it possible to make the box larger/ taller

i've only tried a little bit today and only been able to adjust the size upward so it covers the pictiure and shirt :(

Yeah - that was important for me, keeping that normality across the three buttons at the top.

I just reworked the panel, to be fair. I found it easier to convert all the  <container> into <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="xx"> in order to really see what controlled what. I've attached it to have a little play with if you wanted...

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

9 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yeah - that was important for me, keeping that normality across the three buttons at the top.

I just reworked the panel, to be fair. I found it easier to convert all the  <container> into <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="xx"> in order to really see what controlled what. I've attached it to have a little play with if you wanted...

tactics icon info panel overview.xml 12.03 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks and yeah defo a rework..i'll take a closer look later or tomorrow

but you know when you see a  thing and didne really know you wanted it until you saw it. thats kinda how i feel

will try and make it work and see if it still gives me that feeling :) 

much appreciated.

39 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Thanks and yeah defo a rework..i'll take a closer look later or tomorrow

but you know when you see a  thing and didne really know you wanted it until you saw it. thats kinda how i feel

will try and make it work and see if it still gives me that feeling :) 

much appreciated.

All the time! I have skins from everywhere across the community and, now I've got my fundamentals in that make this my skin, I'm always looking around at things that make me think 'oooh, that'd be nice!'

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

All the time! I have skins from everywhere across the community and, now I've got my fundamentals in that make this my skin, I'm always looking around at things that make me think 'oooh, that'd be nice!'

yeah i use to have that aswell, not as much these days

so i had a look and just tossed your file in there and things work fine on the upper part

but the lower part is missing abit, i can see you've changed the names of the classes abit, but even before that i could not find half of those classes.. guess i need to relearn how classes naming goes

but that said, i'm not quite sure what i'm missing or not seeing as non of the buttoms have anything underthe name beside a slim line

new.PNG.db50ee0a05a3c757c4a9996987bd8afc.PNG

Edit: found the issue in your file, it's the same as in mine.

i believe it's down to that you've redone the tactic file and made it horizontal and therefor can adjust the box

in the normal position, the box only expands upwards..  :( 

Hello, I'm still unable to add some attributes to be shown on players profile. I created the graphics for good/bad/excellent "crossing" in the "TEST" folder... I added the 3 files in the "attribute descriptor" folder... I tried to add some lines in the "descriptors" file in the "panels/player/Tabbed/main/attributes" folder but it doesn't seem to be enough !... What am I missing ? Thanks...

1 minute ago, dieguitoch said:

What ? Who ? When ? How ? Didn't receive Ben's approval to share my French translation publicly as far as I know !

The post below yours asked you to show what you've made/done and i just replied that you had already written what you had done :) (translated attributes to french)

il y a 19 minutes, snowofman a dit :

The post below yours asked you to show what you've made/done and i just replied that you had already written what you had done :) (translated attributes to french)

we can talk in mp

Edited by NeoChroMe_LTD

Il y a 4 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

@dieguitoch and @NeoChroMe_LTD - feel free to continue working on translations. I won’t offer it as a part of my skin though as I cannot 100% validate the correctness of it. I hope you understand my reasoning behind both that and the reason why it’s all in English in the first place!

Yes, sure, no problem ! But you can note that I really hope you'll go on with that idea on next FM's and that you could count on me to do some of the boring job that doesn't require to understand anything about skinning, like those little texts graphics ! :)

Il y a 19 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

@dieguitoch and @NeoChroMe_LTD - feel free to continue working on translations. I won’t offer it as a part of my skin though as I cannot 100% validate the correctness of it. I hope you understand my reasoning behind both that and the reason why it’s all in English in the first place!

Yes, absolutely, but we'll do the French translation if we can. There's nothing to worry about. 

@_Ben_

what I have noticed and I am not on my laptop now to indicated via photos is that during the game and what I want shout to my players other on all team or part of or individual nothing saws is totally black in that specific pop up panel …..

Edited by milenec11

9 hours ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

what I have noticed and I am not on my laptop now to indicated via photos is that during the game and what I want shout to my players other on all team or part of or individual nothing saws is totally black in that specific pop up panel …..

Yes. I've just noticed that this is still gone. I'll go in and try and find out what I've missed or inserted wrong.

Hello !

Another suggestion that would be great but don't know if it's possible. :)

In the tactic screen you're working on, would it be possible to add the "familiarity" green bars just under the contributions ones so you could get rid of the 3 top left buttons that would be useless ? I've tried to do a small example below on the left wing players:

test.thumb.png.749daacd3360eef6d14dce23c84ef411.png

As always, a big thanks to you !

@_Ben_

is possible to insert more stats about GKs such as ….

Save Ratio (SR) Ratio of saves and goals
Formula: Saves/GA
Save Pct (SPct) Number of saves over number of shots on target.
Formula: Saves/SOG
Goals Allowed Average (GAA) Number of goals allowed by game on average.
Formula: (GA*90)/MIN
Save Avg (SA) Average number of saves per game.
Edited by milenec11

On 16/07/2023 at 17:02, _Ben_ said:

Been looking abit more into the code and can tell that if you change
horizontal_gap="0" to horizontal_gap="1" in the line just before eache group of attributes, you'll get the gap

which in my opinion makes sense to have as each line consist of 3 attributes. atleast thats how i've made it as i like it better with the gap

Just thought i would drop a little update. 

Have a nice weekend

On 20/07/2023 at 06:26, 01revenge said:

which font file changes the name BRUNO FERNANDES

Screenshot 2023-07-20 012429.png

I imagine it’ll be ‘title’ but you can just change it in through the individual xml file. 

On 20/07/2023 at 10:20, dieguitoch said:

Hello !

Another suggestion that would be great but don't know if it's possible. :)

In the tactic screen you're working on, would it be possible to add the "familiarity" green bars just under the contributions ones so you could get rid of the 3 top left buttons that would be useless ? I've tried to do a small example below on the left wing players:

test.thumb.png.749daacd3360eef6d14dce23c84ef411.png

As always, a big thanks to you !

There is not enough room for that at all. You’ll see when I get some time to actually release this skin that it’s still a little tighter than I wanted but got no wiggle room to add more. 

On 20/07/2023 at 16:35, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

is possible to insert more stats about GKs such as ….

Save Ratio (SR) Ratio of saves and goals
Formula: Saves/GA
Save Pct (SPct) Number of saves over number of shots on target.
Formula: Saves/SOG
Goals Allowed Average (GAA) Number of goals allowed by game on average.
Formula: (GA*90)/MIN
Save Avg (SA) Average number of saves per game.

I can’t ‘make up’ stats - just display them in a different way. Sorry!

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

Been looking abit more into the code and can tell that if you change
horizontal_gap="0" to horizontal_gap="1" in the line just before eache group of attributes, you'll get the gap

which in my opinion makes sense to have as each line consist of 3 attributes. atleast thats how i've made it as i like it better with the gap

Just thought i would drop a little update. 

Have a nice weekend

I don’t want the gap between them! The idea is to have a total bar length that signifies their involvement in that area. 

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I don’t want the gap between them! The idea is to have a total bar length that signifies their involvement in that area. 

ahhh fair point and i'm not sold on the gap either after looking at it more and more.

19 minutes ago, Lilly said:

@NeoChroMe_LTDmaybe it is possible to put all text, that you changed from English to France into a container, that google or chat gpt translate that container text automaticly to prefered Language?

(Italy, Spain, German... and more)   Maybe then more People can use that amazing statman Skin in his own home language.

but, just Ideas, @NeoChroMe_LTD   :)

Would be 100x easier to find a skin that already has the translation IDs or something close name wise than than to Google translate XMLs in part 

il y a une heure, Lilly a dit :

@NeoChroMe_LTDmaybe it is possible to put all text, that you changed from English to France into a container, that google or chat gpt translate that container text automaticly to prefered Language?

(Italy, Spain, German... and more)   Maybe then more People can use that amazing statman Skin in his own home language.

but, just Ideas, @NeoChroMe_LTD   :)

Some people need to start translating and Statman shouldn't be removing the translations from certain places because I'm just putting back the auto-removed translations when there's no need to remove them. 

38 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Would be 100x easier to find a skin that already has the translation IDs or something close name wise than than to Google translate XMLs in part 

Why go into skins when you can just roam in the language file where "almost" all translation id's are.

beside that, what people might not know or have forgotten is the whole reason behind the removal of translations id's in the first place

So it won't be long before the people that wants to translate it into another language will come running with broken panels due to length of words in another language etc.

But Ben already explained this and if i remember correct, also said that he would not give support in fixing broken panels.

1 minute ago, NeoChroMe_LTD said:

Some people need to start translating and Statman shouldn't be removing the translations from certain places because I'm just putting back the auto-removed translations when there's no need to remove them. 

When you make your own skin, you can make the choice to keep or remove the translation id's

Ben is in his full right to remove or keep them, as this started as a Skin for his personal use. He might have done things differently if he knew then what he know now.

1 hour ago, NeoChroMe_LTD said:

I've told you this enough times and I've responded to at least twenty messages directly to me about this. Continue this stupid rant about translating and wanting me to translate things and panels just for you and I'll just remove this skin from the community. I've explained the reasons, apologised for the fact that I genuinely did not know about the need for them as well as the fact that this skin was initially for personal use only and you still haven't grasped this concept.

I ask, again, respectfully, that you stop contacting me about this issue and do not discuss any translation issues with any members in this thread.

EDIT: I've taken the link down. Apologies to those who actually wanted to contribute to the upkeep and design process of this skin.

Edited by _Ben_

• _Ben_ changed the title to [FM23] Statman v4.1 - Updated 04.07.23 - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
  • _Ben_ changed the title to [FM23] 5TATMAN (Version 5.0 - Updated 17.09.23)
  • TCSSkin locked this topic
  • TCSSkin unlocked this topic

5TATMAN

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4u7ct8l6thtbvk6/5TATMAN_%28Statman_v5%29.rar/file

aee93b69f091f1af0ef3c240d4a0132b.png

With FM24 seemingly not changing the skin too much, I want to get my skin back out in the public domain so that the great members of the community can assist in making this the best project that it can possibly be. I took some time away from skinning and posting about the skin but there have been a lot of changes since my last public release, including changes to next/last opponent, team squad, competition panels and hidden buttons, that are explained below.

Hidden buttons:

See the image below for places where, on human profiles, you can access extra info that I've hidden.

Spoiler

1858ac512ca9673105b9cb7317b485e6.png

I don't want to start this conversation again but, just to reiterate - I have built this skin for me and did not expect the interest that it's had therefore, there are two things to know. 

1) The skin was built for 1920x1080 resolution and 85% zoom. Things may not fit perfectly elsewhere. Please tell me of things that look really off but I can't promise I'll amend them to just fit your screen.

2) The skin was built in English ONLY. To change things around and add my own descriptions etc, I've removed a lot of translation IDs. I won't be putting them in but you are more than welcome to go through them yourself and amend. Be warned - there are lots!

---

What I'm looking for, in the next month, is some feedback on the direction for the skin to go. It's now no longer automatic that you must use graphical or text string for attributes so you can, if you wanted, get a pretty vanilla version of this but, with my indecision, this is not always mirrored (or is possible to be mirrored) elsewhere - e.g. the inbox categories seem unable to accept attribute selectors so it looks like this. I ask that, if you do wish to download this, please can you provide me some feedback on where it is so far and where it could go. Again, I don't (and won't) commit to everything that everyone wants but I will try to give a reasoned answer of why it doesn't fit my ideology.

With your help, Statman24 can be a success!

Edited by _Ben_

Cheers for the skin @_Ben_!

Just reinstalled windows and installed FM an hour ago in preparation for FM24 and you've gone and released a v5 of your skin! Immediate download and will let you know my thoughts on it!

edit - am used to playing at 100% zoom but everything is 'off'. Even at 95%. Am gonna give 85% a try for the first time. My sight is not the best for that but the skin is too good not to give a try.

ZOLnaZK.png

this is kinda messed up at 85%

Edited by -Jef-

Thanks @-Jef- 

The tactics page is one area that does need another refresh. I'm thinking that the pitch area still need to be the focal point but some buttons could pull out certain other bits of info. That would mean there is more room to stop things like that being a little squashed....

5 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Thanks @-Jef- 

The tactics page is one area that does need another refresh. I'm thinking that the pitch area still need to be the focal point but some buttons could pull out certain other bits of info. That would mean there is more room to stop things like that being a little squashed....

can make this soccer field in tactics little bit smaller?

so you have to click on the nwe sections exp information to get you in this info,

yes but this is tactic screen selection ,so i need info about how well is this player for my tactical approach in this position.

so i need stats ..........perhaps something like that.......

qwwdUntitled.png