Create an U16 or U15 league?

Ellis_D

It's possible on the game to create 14 and 15 year old players. But the youngest youth league you can create is U17.

Does anyone know of any kind of workaround where I can create U16 or U15 leagues?

I want to have youth teams going all the way up from U14 to U21 if possible.

think it is possible to create u16 leagues/cups, but the problem arises when you try and create u16 reserve teams. Also, I believe it is possible to create more youth teams. but both of these scenarios involve editing the "comp editor" files.

A work around for more youth teams would be to create them as affiliate clubs with an age limit on players, and then set them up similar to a II team like Bayern have.

Thanks lads.

I've managed to do U15, U16, U17 and U18 teams (as well as the usual U23 and U19 teams) and added them to a league.  Done them as B and C teams, and as "Regional Academy" I think it is. Then added them as affiliates to each club and changed them to players move freely, same owners, same kit, permanent deal, etc.

I'm playing in San Marino so I have just create extra leagues and added them to those. Just gives me a much wider selection of players to choose from.