Board keep refusing to give extra coaches

Hi All,

I have been trying to get extra coaches for a few seasons and the board wont allow it. However, they don't mind me giving untold amounts of analyst, scouts etc.

I have 7 coaches and which is making it hard to effectively train my players. I am the strongest team in the nation, have good finances and the best facilities, so would have thought Id be allowed a few extra coaches. 

So my question is how do I get them to give me more coaches?

EDIT: Also no affiliates granted 

cheers

Edited by ramie

My board kept refusing to give me some new coaches and it was starting to get annoying but then I started to pay attention lol

Keep a close eye on some of the new items are the end of the season. Seems the board might increase the amount of coaches they will let you have but then change it back whenever they feel like it so if you spot that news item, jump on those extra slots asap!

What’s your Determination rating? That is your ability to influence the board. Try to increase it (I’m not sure how you can increase it).

Also, make your request right after a major achievement (winning a title) or when your board evaluation of you hits A or A+.

Makes sense? Good luck.

On 04/01/2022 at 04:20, phd_angel said:

What’s your Determination rating? That is your ability to influence the board. Try to increase it (I’m not sure how you can increase it).

Also, make your request right after a major achievement (winning a title) or when your board evaluation of you hits A or A+.

Makes sense? Good luck.

Yeah done all that mate. Kind of feeling like it broken in my save. 

I have more performance analyst than coaches lol

On 05/01/2022 at 16:44, MasterKano said:

Have you filled all coaching spots in the First team, U-23's and U-18's.

I had this issue when I filled the first team but didn't fill out the reserve teams, when I filled them out they accepted the request.

That an interesting tip I haven't read before :thup:

I think it depends on how well you do and when you ask.

I just finished the first season with my Latvian team and I asked to improve both training and youth facility, one more coach, one physio and one scout and they accepted. I already asked for extra coaches during the season when I first joined and they said I was new then I waited for some months after I was doing really well and they accepted.