[FM22.4] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier (updated 24.03.22)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@XaW thanks for your great work! Which file should I download from your first post to get the most realistic and bug-free (as far as it can be bug-free) save in FM22?

I have some questions before I start:

• Does the top 5 divisions use the correct promotion/relegation rules?
  • They have the real schedule like they play in real life? (I mean the start and last match)

Hope to hear from you! :) 

Edited by Quickzz

1 hour ago, Quickzz said:

@XaW thanks for your great work! Which file should I download from your first post to get the most realistic and bug-free (as far as it can be bug-free) save in FM22?

I have some questions before I start:

• Does the top 5 divisions use the correct promotion/relegation rules?
  • They have the real schedule like they play in real life? (I mean the start and last match)

Hope to hear from you! :) 

Hi, just use the latest one (v8). That contains all the updates and changes I've made and with all the fixes of bugs etc I have done.

I have not touched the promotions or relegations in the normal tiers. Further down, I'm using a semi real set, since the promotions and relegations at that stage is not clear season by season in real life. It's often ruled by small clubs joining and leaving the league system since all are amateur clubs. So I set most to have either 1 or 2 relegation and promotion spots.

As for the schedule, I haven't set a real life team vs team, since that would be too much work for all 117 divisions I created. All of them are set to run from April to October though, and 17th of May should never be used as a match day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/03/2022 at 12:48, XaW said:

Hi, just use the latest one (v8). That contains all the updates and changes I've made and with all the fixes of bugs etc I have done.

I have not touched the promotions or relegations in the normal tiers. Further down, I'm using a semi real set, since the promotions and relegations at that stage is not clear season by season in real life. It's often ruled by small clubs joining and leaving the league system since all are amateur clubs. So I set most to have either 1 or 2 relegation and promotion spots.

As for the schedule, I haven't set a real life team vs team, since that would be too much work for all 117 divisions I created. All of them are set to run from April to October though, and 17th of May should never be used as a match day.

Allright thanks!

@XaW Any idea if they will edit the promotions/relegations in the final winter update? 22.4? :)

Edited by Quickzz

@XaW Sorry to ask you again :P  I have 2 questions.

• When I start a save with IK Start in Norway, and I set Iceland February 1st (2021) as start date of my save (so I have a longer pre-season). Do the other competitions start from June/July 2021 automatically?
  • And how does it work with Champions League / Europa League / Conference League? Because the Eliteserien ends at december, and the regular competitions end in May/June. Or is it (CL/EL/CL) just starting from the month July or August?
Edited by Quickzz

22 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

@XaW Sorry to ask you again :P  I have 2 questions.

• When I start a save with IK Start in Norway, and I set Iceland February 1st (2021) as start date of my save (so I have a longer pre-season). Do the other competitions start from June/July 2021 automatically?
  • And how does it work with Champions League / Europa League / Conference League? Because the Eliteserien ends at december, and the regular competitions end in May/June. Or is it (CL/EL/CL) just starting from the month July or August?

The Norwegian leagues start around March usually, so if you start earlier, then i expect it to start then. Don't know if I tested that exact case, so I can't say for sure.

As for the European competitions, they run as normal. So if you win Eliteserien in 2022, you will enter CL in the summer of 2023. So it's about a half year of delay before you enter Europe. The same thing happen in real life.

• XaW changed the title to [FM22.4] Norwegian lower leagues down to 10th tier (updated 24.03.22)
On 24/03/2022 at 17:55, XaW said:

Added version 9, one that works on 22.4. Not tested it much, so please let me know if there are any issues there.

Nice job @XaW

In the final winter update they say:

-    Competition updates, including 2022 promotion/relegation updates for numerous leagues outside of the standard European calendar

Is it possible that your file overrules the standard database? Because when I start a save, SK Brann is still in the Eliteserien instead of the OBOS Ligae, for example. Or didn't they update the promotions/relegations in Norway? :) 

2 hours ago, Quickzz said:

Nice job @XaW

In the final winter update they say:

-    Competition updates, including 2022 promotion/relegation updates for numerous leagues outside of the standard European calendar

Is it possible that your file overrules the standard database? Because when I start a save, SK Brann is still in the Eliteserien instead of the OBOS Ligae, for example. Or didn't they update the promotions/relegations in Norway? :) 

I just checked, and Brann are in Eliteserien also without my file. I haven't touched the official leagues in my file, so the only thing that it could be impacting are the teams in the 4th tier.

17 minutes ago, XaW said:

I just checked, and Brann are in Eliteserien also without my file. I haven't touched the official leagues in my file, so the only thing that it could be impacting are the teams in the 4th tier.

Thanks for your response! So there is no way this can be fixed? :P 

3 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

Thanks for your response! So there is no way this can be fixed? :P 

Not as far as I know. You'd have to redo every division to mirror what happened, as well as update history for all teams. Not a small task, and not one I'm going to do! :D

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Not as far as I know. You'd have to redo every division to mirror what happened, as well as update history for all teams. Not a small task, and not one I'm going to do! :D

No thanks, I also have a lot more to do then only FM! :P Then I'm just going to start with the rankings from 2021 :) Thanks again.

1 minute ago, Quickzz said:

No thanks, I also have a lot more to do then only FM! :P Then I'm just going to start with the rankings from 2021 :) Thanks again.

No worries! Enjoy! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, zaur0n^ said:

cant yout set team to current divison (2022) in the editor ? And not next divison ? like Brann -> divison: Obos-ligaen ?

You can, but you would have to do it for all teams. So be my guest! :D 

i see that most teams have NEXT DIVISON set as the right one. trying to edit it down to 3.div. but i get error on NorskTipping avd 5. lack of teams even if i have the right number in the league. Tried to set league to minimum 13 teams too but no avail.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Berserker_ said:

Has anyone tried the database with the Royal League db?

No I haven't, but since I only touched the 4th tier and below (with newly created leagues), I doubt they should crash. I can't say for sure though, so if you do, please holiday it for a number of seasons before committing to a save. And please let me (and others) know if you do.

19 hours ago, XaW said:

No I haven't, but since I only touched the 4th tier and below (with newly created leagues), I doubt they should crash. I can't say for sure though, so if you do, please holiday it for a number of seasons before committing to a save. And please let me (and others) know if you do.

Tested until 2028 without any problem. A Norse orgasm so far

26 minutes ago, Berserker_ said:

Tested until 2028 without any problem. A Norse orgasm so far

Lovely! Enjoy Norway in any way you want! :D 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 72bluenose72 said:

Is there anywhere that I can get the kits for the lower leagues 

No clue, I haven't made any.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are a legend for making this, thank you so much. I have been enjoying this for several months now, however I got some questions. Im in year 2030 with my club SBK Drafn and my youth team (u19) and reserve team (Drafn 2) does not play in any league. Neither have I gotten any invite to join any league. Is there any type of solution for this? The only games they get are friendlies and Champions League for u19 because of the first team being qualified for Champions League.

8 minutes ago, JT said:

You are a legend for making this, thank you so much. I have been enjoying this for several months now, however I got some questions. Im in year 2030 with my club SBK Drafn and my youth team (u19) and reserve team (Drafn 2) does not play in any league. Neither have I gotten any invite to join any league. Is there any type of solution for this? The only games they get are friendlies and Champions League for u19 because of the first team being qualified for Champions League.

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.

I haven't made any changes to the U19 sides, and I guess that the Drafn u19s aren't in a league from the start. Don't think they will join any league, sorry. As for the 2nd team, they are also out of luck, I'm afraid. Since I have created all senior leagues down to the lowest level, new teams (or 2nd teams) can't ever get into the league system. For FM23, I might create an offshoot of this where I create some relegation from the lowest tiers to add in non-league teams, but it depends on how much time I have.

Sorry, I can't give you any better answers than this, but I'll add the question into my documents as a potential improvement for any version I might create in the future.

21 hours ago, XaW said:

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.

I haven't made any changes to the U19 sides, and I guess that the Drafn u19s aren't in a league from the start. Don't think they will join any league, sorry. As for the 2nd team, they are also out of luck, I'm afraid. Since I have created all senior leagues down to the lowest level, new teams (or 2nd teams) can't ever get into the league system. For FM23, I might create an offshoot of this where I create some relegation from the lowest tiers to add in non-league teams, but it depends on how much time I have.

Sorry, I can't give you any better answers than this, but I'll add the question into my documents as a potential improvement for any version I might create in the future.

Damn that's unfortunate.

Anyways, appreciate your answer and looking forward to a potential improvement for a possible version in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/10/2022 at 13:02, XaW said:

I haven't made any changes to the U19 sides, and I guess that the Drafn u19s aren't in a league from the start.

Hey man, thanks for these db's, really loving these lower leagues! Just 2 small questions, is there a mistake in the rules for next season when starting in 2021? Next season rules says we are back to 3 subs from 7, but IRL in 2022 we still have 5 from 7 in 3 stoppages?
Not sure if this hickup happens because I used a 22.4 db to start in 2021, not sure how the sub rules are IRL for the 2023 season though.

Also noticed this little thing, but you say you havent changed any u19 stuff so is this a mistake from SI? Theres 1 G19 regional division called Østfold with all the Østfoldian teams in it, and then theres Indre Østfold with all the Oppland/hedmark teams?

innereastfold.thumb.jpg.10e39acb2794dfd9ef328192fa3ab183.jpg

11 hours ago, zindrinho said:

Hey man, thanks for these db's, really loving these lower leagues! Just 2 small questions, is there a mistake in the rules for next season when starting in 2021? Next season rules says we are back to 3 subs from 7, but IRL in 2022 we still have 5 from 7 in 3 stoppages?
Not sure if this hickup happens because I used a 22.4 db to start in 2021, not sure how the sub rules are IRL for the 2023 season though.

Also noticed this little thing, but you say you havent changed any u19 stuff so is this a mistake from SI? Theres 1 G19 regional division called Østfold with all the Østfoldian teams in it, and then theres Indre Østfold with all the Oppland/hedmark teams?

innereastfold.thumb.jpg.10e39acb2794dfd9ef328192fa3ab183.jpg

Hey, I didn't change subs, so I think I left it at 3 from 7, because I don't think the 5 from 7 in 3 was confirmed while I made it. Not sure, mind!

And, no I haven't touched the youth leagues, but are you sure you are not using a name fix? The name is not Interkrets in the original DB (there it is some generic like "Norwegian u19 division" or something like that), so perhaps the Indre Østfold should be Innlandet or something like that? Perhaps someone did an error in any name file you have?

7 hours ago, XaW said:

Hey, I didn't change subs, so I think I left it at 3 from 7, because I don't think the 5 from 7 in 3 was confirmed while I made it. Not sure, mind!

And, no I haven't touched the youth leagues, but are you sure you are not using a name fix? The name is not Interkrets in the original DB (there it is some generic like "Norwegian u19 division" or something like that), so perhaps the Indre Østfold should be Innlandet or something like that? Perhaps someone did an error in any name file you have?

spot on! I had forgot I downloaded that "3rd party license fix", became a habit a while back when it was needed for the german national team.

7 minutes ago, zindrinho said:

spot on! I had forgot I downloaded that "3rd party license fix", became a habit a while back when it was needed for the german national team.

I have some experience with similar issues myself. At least it's an easy fix, just find the ID in the file and change it to Innlandet or what it is in real life.

Back in the day I remember Asker was set as "Asker Kvinner" in one of the more popular files. After that I've maintained my own file (that is probably very wrong for some leagues, but should be correct for Norway at least! :D