From beta to release

How much does the match engine change normally from beta to release? How many bugs can they actually fix in this short space of time? Is it realistic for pass completion rates to be fixed, inside forward/inverted wingers to run inside and not go to the byline constantly? Make forwards press the centre backs (watch a full game lol)?

Experienced players let me know thanks. 

29 minutes ago, Dbuk1 said:

How much does the match engine change normally from beta to release? How many bugs can they actually fix in this short space of time? Is it realistic for pass completion rates to be fixed, inside forward/inverted wingers to run inside and not go to the byline constantly? Make forwards press the centre backs (watch a full game lol)?

We will know when 9th of November come. Usually, SI short out most of the bugs. I am not sure about IF/IW because this will require much more time to test.

7 minutes ago, Dbuk1 said:

Thats good because this version is promising but for me when I found one main aspect in a match engine that is faulty it ruins all immersion and everything comes to a halt.

I wouldnt say faulty, but would suggest ithas tuning opportunities ;) 

If you're not too involved in your save so far

I would recommend waiting for the full release, it's always better, especially for some tweaks in the current DB

I know it's one more week to wait, but it worth it according me

7 hours ago, Dbuk1 said:

It depends. Have the bugs you reported been fixed yet?

You did report the bugs you mention, right?