Suggestions to Edit Nicknames

I often rename my players and staff using Edit Nicknames. If you use it, can you please share some suggestions that you find helpful or fun to use?

Here's what I often do:

• Rename all first-team players to their last name
  • Use CAPS if the player is 5 stars
  • Use nicknames to differentiate players (ex. John and Lil' Joe; Lane and Pennylane)
  • If I add an X to his name, he is to be sold or sacked.
  • If I add an * to his name, he is to be hired or renewed immediately.
  • If I add an * before the name, he is to be called up to my National Team (when I'm coaching a country).
  • All my staff is renamed as "Job-Title Last-Name Main Rating", such as "Scout Smith 15" or "PT Brown 20".

My Scouts are nicknamed like this: " [Job] Name Axx Pxx" . ex: 

CS Paterson A15 P14   - from chief scout Paterson with Judging Player Ability 15 and  Judging Potential 14.

GM Jones A13 P12 - general manager etc.

Recently I've noticed from some guys into the Youth Academy challenge forum that they are using a notation system for youth players so I've adapted to something like this " Name YA[year][personality] " ex :

Mike Jones YA21b - Mike Jones Youth Academy player from year 2021 with a balanced personality. 

Sometimes I'm using a * at the end to remember that this is an interesting player to keep my eye on. 

On 12/10/2021 at 02:18, phd_angel said:

If I add an X to his name, he is to be sold or sacked.

I like this one.. I am going to steal it shamelessly :)

I used to, but no longer, add a position and ranking coding after each players name so, for example, my first choice AML would have AML after his name whereas the second choice would be AML2. I eventually stopped doing this because I thought it was a bit clumsy. I now add ** after my captain's name, * after the vice captain and + after the name of high potential youth players.