DaveX - Realistic & Stable 4231 plug&play (FM21.4 | ME 21.7.0)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great tactics here. I started as Greuther Furth- predicted to finish bottom of the Bundesliga and currently sat 7th at the mid-season break. I use the original for home games and the 4-1-2-3 tweak for away games and top teams. Used the tweak at home to Bayern and won 2-1. Both just give a solid commitment to the match. The games we've lost have been fairly decent performances. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Great tactic mate.

I was sitting in 16th place with Southampton around New year. I couldn't win an away game to save my life at that point. 

Then I changed to your system and managed to finish in 11th place with good football and some nice wins. 

The second season was even better. I managed to finish 4th and reach the champions league. 

I did buy some wonderkids so my team was better but with my own tactics I wouldn't have finished above 10th place for sure. 

You emphasize the realism of your tactic and that's what I like best about it. I like to play journeymen saves where I grow a club organically and then leave for another one. This tactic is ideal for that. 

Cheers

I played a season with tweaked version of 4-2-3-1. No OI, transfers from DoF, went holiday along season.
Expectation 20th. finished 7th! I think this is the most impressive performance for newly promoted team. Probably on my control and with better transfers, the team will be easily get higher position. (striker Sturridge injured about 3-4 month...) Thanks so much for this great tactic!
other statistics about team :
scored 69, conceded 49
clean sheets 15.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.2a6a03c27437c5b67d1bce494ade203b.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.5a07131674c270093254270bd28f36df.PNG

Edited by Deus Dominus

• 2 weeks later...
Em 27/07/2022 em 06:28, TepZepi disse:

Great tactic mate.

I was sitting in 16th place with Southampton around New year. I couldn't win an away game to save my life at that point. 

Then I changed to your system and managed to finish in 11th place with good football and some nice wins. 

The second season was even better. I managed to finish 4th and reach the champions league. 

I did buy some wonderkids so my team was better but with my own tactics I wouldn't have finished above 10th place for sure. 

You emphasize the realism of your tactic and that's what I like best about it. I like to play journeymen saves where I grow a club organically and then leave for another one. This tactic is ideal for that. 

Cheers

which version did you use?

Will try this on VfB Stuttgart in the end of 2026 season, and then go for it 2026/2027.

For you guys still playing with it, does it matter on which side you put the Mezzala? @Matto97You have it on the left, with wb on support duty, while @Black Africayours is on the right side using wb on attack? 

Edited by pilmalm

• 2 weeks later...

After taking over at Juventus in 2025, i was tinkering with my tactic. Plugged in the 'normal' tactic from @DavyDepuydt1 and now we are flying in the Serie A. 

Currently first place after Inter and Atalanta lost their match. Next game: At home against Inter!

No European football, Juventus failed to proceed to the knockout stages of the CL or EL. That's a little bit of luck for me to win the double.

image.png.056b07d9db40ce793ab889c77bb40830.pngimage.thumb.png.7818e4c565ef7ee1e9e74a83da89f9e0.png

• 7 months later...