I have to sign contract my players every year.

I started the game with bursaspor from the Turkish league. And I finished in 2nd place and went to the top of the league. Half my team wanted a new contract. Of course, we renewed the contracts to balance the team. In the new league, I was 4th in the finished the season. What a surprise? The whole team wants a re-contract. They want a new contract, including a player who has played in 14 games. That's the way it is in every game I've played without exception. The game is now "a contract proposition simulator" in my eyes.Please help me,  to solve this problem!!

And another problem. No offers for my players. I've written about this ordeal here before, but no one could take care of it. Yes, I just want a manager simulation, but that unfortunately prevents us from playing this game. And finally, a representative who can understand our problem in Turkish would not be better.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

Just because they ask for a new contract does not mean that you should give it to them. I only give in to those demands, when I feel they are justified. If you think they earn enough (compared to the rest of the team, and the league they play in), then tell them "no". Sure, they might throw their toy out of the pram, but just tell them to stuff it and they should get over it soon enough. And if they don't, well, then I'd get rid and find some new ones.

6 minutes ago, rahmituncel said:

Of course, they don't have to give new contracts every time they want to. I know that. But don't you think the fact that they want a new contract every time doesn't kill the reality of this game?

I think the player are just about testing your leadership at that point. My players very rarely ask for new contracts, except when they play much more than their squad role says, or they have a short time left. I almost always say no, so it seems they respect you more if you are generally hard against them.

1 hour ago, rahmituncel said:

Of course, they don't have to give new contracts every time they want to. I know that. But don't you think the fact that they want a new contract every time doesn't kill the reality of this game?

If your boss in real life gave everyone a wage rise every time they asked for it, wouldn't you ask for one at least once a year?

5 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Gerçek hayattaki patronunuz herkese her sorduğunda bir maaş zammı verse, yılda en az bir kez bir ücret artışı istemez miydiniz?

While I respect your views, what I see as the problem I'm hanging out with is very another. I'm just saying that in reality, every six months, I don't want a football player's contract. I mean, I don't think he should want it in the game. To me, it's something that lowers your taste in games. Just these dear friends.

58 minutes ago, XaW said:

Bence oyuncu tam da bu noktada liderliğinizi test etmekle ilgili. Oyuncularım, kadro rollerinin söylediğinden çok daha fazlasını oynadıkları veya kısa bir zamanları kaldığı durumlar dışında nadiren yeni kontrat talep ediyor. Neredeyse her zaman hayır diyorum, bu yüzden genellikle onlara karşı sert davranırsan sana daha çok saygı duyuyorlar.

You're right. I'm going to pay more attention to the casting. But I still find it ridiculous that every time the player wants a contract. :)

19 minutes ago, rahmituncel said:

You're right. I'm going to pay more attention to the casting. But I still find it ridiculous that every time the player wants a contract. :)

Just put key players on long contracts, and say no when they ask. They can't go anywhere if they have a long contract, so if they are unhappy that is too bad. 

28 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

Bazen oyuncuyu, hemen yeni bir sözleşme verilmesini hak etmediğini düşündüğünüze ikna edebilirsiniz; "Yeni bir sözleşme kazandığınızı düşünüyorsanız, bunu kanıtlayın" gibi bir şeyin diyalog seçeneği, ardından "geçişinizi / geçişinizi / şutunuzu / vb. geliştirmeniz gerekir".

That's doable. What I'm hanging out with is that the date of this occurring in the game is very frequent.

30 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

Bazen oyuncuyu, hemen yeni bir sözleşme verilmesini hak etmediğini düşündüğünüze ikna edebilirsiniz; "Yeni bir sözleşme kazandığınızı düşünüyorsanız, bunu kanıtlayın" gibi bir şeyin diyalog seçeneği, ardından "geçişinizi / geçişinizi / şutunuzu / vb. geliştirmeniz gerekir".

You're right, man. That's a solution. But it occurs a lot. That's the problem. You're right about the solutions like everyone else.

There is little doubt that the frequency of players asking f or a new deal needs to be looked at, but this is a consequence of on-field success.  At the start of a save this can be difficult saying no all the time but as your reputation grows, it does get easier.  If there is a reasonable time on the existing contract, stating that "there is plenty of time left on your deal, so there will be no new contract " can be quite effective.  A good captain can also convince the younger players to back off