[FM21][MOD] Scoreboard Mods

michaeltmurrayuk

19 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

You need to go into the comps/eng/efl and use the file changes you made to the scoreboard in the match folder
you're screenshot shows it was the efl match you were in and it will grab the scoreboard from that folder, for some reason it's not doing it from the start

I did this and the first half of the match now is correct, but again the second half is not. This is completely bizarre.

12.jpg

13.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to set the color of the team and the name based on the kit used? For example, Gelbison plays with the white shirt, but in the title the color refers to the first shirt, red.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 alle 19.01.23.jpg

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, paolo DeGarmo said:

<widget class="text" id="T1nm"  ... (6letters in score)

Pls i need 3letters code for panel score

I believe it's down to the language you use as the code is the same. but changes depending on that

but take a look here, i think is has been talked about
https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/574119-fm23-matchday-mods-sky-sports-pl-25032023-la-liga-ligue-1-and-liga-bwin-updated/

On 05/04/2023 at 19:04, k3nz00 said:

Hi, is it possible to set the color of the team and the name based on the kit used? For example, Gelbison plays with the white shirt, but in the title the color refers to the first shirt, red.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 alle 19.01.23.jpg

The only way is to check the club & kit colours in the pre-game editor ahead of the start of the save. If the colours are wrong, edit them, save the editor data file and start the new save with this editor data included. 

The second way is to edit the club or kit colours within the in-game editor if you don't want to start a new save. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to have the custom competition scoreboards of the game ( like EFL, Bundesliga, European comps etc ) show full names and logos without fully changing their unique look? Because this works fine with the leagues but I want to have the comps also show the full name and logos.

8 hours ago, wowlock said:

Is there a way to have the custom competition scoreboards of the game ( like EFL, Bundesliga, European comps etc ) show full names and logos without fully changing their unique look? Because this works fine with the leagues but I want to have the comps also show the full name and logos.

you'd have to look at how this mod is made, then apply that to those files. It is possible

On 03.02.2021 at 16:39, michaeltmurrayuk said:

How To Create The Mod - Team Names Only Version

NOTE: These instructions are mainly for skin makers, users who want to understand how the mod works or need to modify it to work with a custom skin, most users should just need to download the version of the mod they want from the link in the opening post.

To change the Scoreboard over to using the longer team names as shown on the tables instead of the short names is fairly simple.

The xml file we need to edit is the match score area panel file located in the panels\match folder extracted from the panels fmf file.

In that file locate this code for the Home Team:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="title" size="9.5" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black"/>

And replace it with the following code:

<widget class="team_button" font="title" alignment="right, centre_y" multiline="true" auto_size="all" colour="black" icon_enabled="true" mode="1">
<record id="object_property" get_property="home" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

Next locate the code for the Away Team which looks like this:

<widget class="text_button" id="T2nm" font="title" size="9.5" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black" multiline="true"/>

And replace it with the following code:

<widget class="team_button" font="title" alignment="left, centre_y" multiline="true" auto_size="all" colour="black" icon_enabled="true" mode="1">
<record id="object_property" get_property="away" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

The Home and Away code is largely the same with the only difference being the get_property part on the second line, where we have home for the Home Team and away for the Away Team.

If you don't want the badges showing, then change the icon_enabled part to false, you can also change the font, alignment and colour from this line, however I would generally leave the auto_size and multiline bits alone as they stop the longer team names being cut off.

After you are happy with the format of the text there are two more bits of code that we need to edit in this file

First locate this line of code, that should be just above the Home Team code we replaced;

<container width="235" id="temc">

This value controls the overall width of the Home, Away and Score panels. By default the Score panel takes up 75 pixels with the Home and Away panels then using half of the remaining space, so when you have worked out how long you need to make the teambar double that value and add 75 to give you the width value to enter above. For my version I set a width of 517 as this lined up nicely with the Notable Events Panel whilst giving enough room for the larger team names.

Next go upto the top of the file and you'll see this line of code:

<panel width="356">

This value controls the overall width of the panel which includes the Team Names, Scores, Time and Comp Logo. You'll notice this value is 121 pixels higher than the other width so when adjusting this value make it 121 pixels higher than the above value you already edited.

One thing you'll notice is if you add up the width of the Clock (100), Comp Logo (47) and Score (235) Containers is that they don't add up to 356 they instead add up to 382 and this is because due to the shape of the default graphics the Clock and Score containers have each been moved to the left by 13 pixels (the horizontal_gap code on the attachment_group lines) which reduces the container length by 26 pixels overall which gives us our final value.

How can I apply this part for the Licenced competitions without changing their unique look? Like I want to keep the Champions league look but only change the 3 letter team name to full name and add the team logo next to it. Never messed with any coding so I am worried I may mess it up and it is not as simply as just copying the codes into the files and be done with it. If anyone knows how to do that, I would be grateful

13 minutes ago, wowlock said:

How can I apply this part for the Licenced competitions without changing their unique look? Like I want to keep the Champions league look but only change the 3 letter team name to full name and add the team logo next to it. Never messed with any coding so I am worried I may mess it up and it is not as simply as just copying the codes into the files and be done with it. If anyone knows how to do that, I would be grateful

Before making any changes to any file, make it a rule to make a backup of the file, so you always have a working copy.

That said, i looked into this a while back, but only briefly 

i'm not sure if it is possible to keep the unique look for each competition and still have it with full names

but there are others with more experience in scoreboards who might have a better answer.

19 dakika önce, snowofman said:

Before making any changes to any file, make it a rule to make a backup of the file, so you always have a working copy.

That said, i looked into this a while back, but only briefly 

i'm not sure if it is possible to keep the unique look for each competition and still have it with full names

but there are others with more experience in scoreboards who might have a better answer.

I saw in Discord for Zealand, someone having added Logos to Champions League, although with 3 letter team names. When asked, he said he is just using the Zealand skin. So I guess it is bound to Zealand Skin ( FMEnhanced based ) 

Honestly, if full names are not possible, I would be fine with just adding logos instead. 

In that case, is it possible to take the Match Score Area from the Zealand skin for the comps and use it on other skins to work? It is an FMF file though, the Zealand skin.

Edited by wowlock

1 minute ago, wowlock said:

I saw in Discord for Zealand, someone having added Logos to Champions League, although with 3 letter team names. When asked, he said he is just using the Zealand skin. So I guess it is bound to Zealand Skin ( FMEnhanced based ) 

Honestly, if full names are not possible, I would be fine with just adding logos instead.

you can always just take a look at the zeaiand skin to see how FME did it

2 dakika önce, snowofman said:

you can always just take a look at the zeaiand skin to see how FME did it

image.png.1d2fcbfeab68cf3b5ed5757444a0350b.png

This is how it looks btw. Took the picture from the discord

The skin itself though is an FMF file so I assume I need something something to look into it.

Edited by wowlock

image.png.1d2fcbfeab68cf3b5ed5757444a0350b.png

This is how it looks btw. Took the picture from the discord

The skin itself though is an FMF file so I assume I need something something to look into it.

you need to extract it with the steam tool (resource archiver) it's free

Just now, snowofman said:

you need to extract it with the steam tool (resource archiver) it's free

Alright. I will check it out. See if I can find the file and if copying it would work.

57 dakika önce, snowofman said:

you should also look here

there is also badges here, atleast just to see how they are made
it's just the 1st post in this thread

Well, I downloaded the Resource Archievers and tried to open the FMF files but the archives they open...seem to be empty. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

And since the file it bigger than the max limit, https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/zealand-skin-ported-to-fm24.8651/ or this https://www.fmscout.com/a-zealand.html with this said ''

At this point, someone more skilled then me with this and the codes can do it because I have no clue how to do any of this O.o

• The official Champions League scoreboard has been updated to include club logos, mirroring other official Champions League graphics. '' If only I can find the part how that is done 
Edited by wowlock

31 minutes ago, wowlock said:

Well, I downloaded the Resource Archievers and tried to open the FMF files but the archives they open...seem to be empty. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

And since the file it bigger than the max limit, https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/zealand-skin-ported-to-fm24.8651/ or this https://www.fmscout.com/a-zealand.html with this said ''

At this point, someone more skilled then me with this and the codes can do it because I have no clue how to do any of this O.o

• The official Champions League scoreboard has been updated to include club logos, mirroring other official Champions League graphics. '' If only I can find the part how that is done 

not sure what you are doing wrong, but try and see if something here can help you on the way

13 saat önce, snowofman said:

not sure what you are doing wrong, but try and see if something here can help you on the way

Problem is I open up the Resource extractor, select the FMF file. Go ''Open Archieve'' and it is just empty. No files to be seen. Since the whole skin is just a big FMF file, I don't know why it doesn't work.

Problem is I open up the Resource extractor, select the FMF file. Go ''Open Archieve'' and it is just empty. No files to be seen. Since the whole skin is just a big FMF file, I don't know why it doesn't work.

ahh no you can't see files in the archiver itself.

Just open it, select uppack (the fmf) and save it and the files will be there

6 saat önce, snowofman said:

ahh no you can't see files in the archiver itself.

Just open it, select uppack (the fmf) and save it and the files will be there

well, managed to do it. match score area panel.xml And extracted this from the comp in Champions league. Now if I only I knew how to make it work for other competitions as it seems it is only made for Champions league :D but I take what I can get.

Either way, thank you for your patience.

Edited by wowlock

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, bekim said:

can i make an custom scoreboard for fm24 any help?

yes but...

no offense, but such a question does not inspire a desire to help. 

what kind of look do you want? 

what have you done already?

what doesn't work for you the way you want? 

are you capable of something yourself or will you demand that it be done to you?

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

yes but...

no offense, but such a question does not inspire a desire to help. 

what kind of look do you want? 

what have you done already?

what doesn't work for you the way you want? 

are you capable of something yourself or will you demand that it be done to you?

No offense, but this response is just as useless.  

31 minutes ago, MattyEssTTV said:

No offense, but this response is just as useless.  

in fact I didn't even see the question.  if a person wants to get help, he needs to specifically formulate the question and not make others guess about his wishes.

:kriss:

8 hours ago, bekim said:

can i make an custom scoreboard for fm24 any help?

Short answer is yes.

Long answer is, if you have some experience, it should be fairly forward. But if you don't then it will be more of a headache then the outcome is worth

if you look here, it can give you an idea of what you need to do