Tournament income from players

I had a quick look around and it seems to be happening with the big tournaments such as the World Cup, but still the payout is very minor (compared to what the clubs make). Still, if you think this is something to you'd like to see in the game, add it in the suggestions sub section of the forum. If you happen to find the actual values and rules for how much one gets payed and for what, then that should help.

6 minutes ago, nugatti said:

Wow, I could not have hoped for a more clear and explanatory answer than this ;)

I'd label this as a missing part in the game. Can a moderator comment on this please? Is that you or can you alert a relevant colleague @Neil Brock?

If you think that this should be included in the game, raise it as a feature request in the Feature Request forum

35 minutes ago, FrazT said:

If you think that this should be included in the game, raise it as a feature request in the Feature Request forum

@alian62 informed (thx!) that it is available in the editor. So this means the feature is in the game, but must be set prior to starting a new game. 

This works for me, so I do not feel it necessary to request this. But could you publish a knowledge base sharing information on such features? I often use guidetofm.com for anything tactical/player role related. Information SI Games could/should take more ownership of in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, nugatti said:

@alian62 informed (thx!) that it is available in the editor. So this means the feature is in the game, but must be set prior to starting a new game. 

This works for me, so I do not feel it necessary to request this. But could you publish a knowledge base sharing information on such features? I often use guidetofm.com for anything tactical/player role related. Information SI Games could/should take more ownership of in my opinion.

1002163408_internationalmoney.thumb.png.c9bc10da59bb57a5585ccb28955f8f94.png

42 minutes ago, XaW said:

I had a quick look around and it seems to be happening with the big tournaments such as the World Cup, but still the payout is very minor (compared to what the clubs make). Still, if you think this is something to you'd like to see in the game, add it in the suggestions sub section of the forum. If you happen to find the actual values and rules for how much one gets payed and for what, then that should help.

I'd say it adds realism (and a challenge) to the game, and clubs say churning out U21 internationals get compensated handsomely when losing players to tournaments.