FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb bdavies26:

Do you have an ETA for when the first FM22 release will be posted here?

I'm not sure if I'm going to post Early-Access already, as it might confuse people. Public release will be definetly in the 1st December-Week:)

Cheers
Daveincid

On 20/11/2021 at 00:22, phd_angel said:

Totally worth it, and you'll be supporting a fellow gamer who deserves it.

Think you're right, and his files really enhanced the fm21 experience. Been making a few similar files myself in the past, but they saved me a lot of time, plus they were much more accurate and in depth than mine. I'll probably support them when I get time to start playing

vor 40 Minuten schrieb bahmet:

Which files are included in the megapack?

- ALTERNATIVE YOUTH RATING + GAME IMPORTANCE AND OTHERS
- SALARIES MARKET VALUES AND SPONSORS
- TRANSFER PREFERENCES
- CLUB TRANSFER PREFERENCES
- AUSTRIAN TAX FIXES
- CITIZENSHIP FIX

- WORLDWIDE AWARD FIXES
- WORLDWIDE DERBY FIXES
- CLUB DATA FIXES
- CLUB FINANCES FIXES
- GEOGRAPHICS AND LANGUAGES + GERMAN VERSION

Edited by Daveincid

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave :) , I just subscribed to your Patreon and downloaded the file.

Would you kindly recommend a database setup that works well with AroundTheGlobe and still runs okay-ish? I think with FM21 I was sitting at around 180k~ players loaded at the start of the game and I liked the processing speed.

I would love to have a balanced coverage of the entire footballing globe

Thank you very much in advance!

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Stejawiko:

Hey Dave :) , I just subscribed to your Patreon and downloaded the file.

Would you kindly recommend a database setup that works well with AroundTheGlobe and still runs okay-ish? I think with FM21 I was sitting at around 180k~ players loaded at the start of the game and I liked the processing speed.

I would love to have a balanced coverage of the entire footballing globe

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Stejawiko, thank you for your support :) I'll write you later today on Patreon. Overall I have my time-schedule when I do my different projects. I'll upload database-setups as soon as possible, on SI-Forum and on Patreon too!

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi Dave,

Can you please fix staff salaries? This is a general FM problem that still remains in your mod.

For example, in Spain, I see some top coaching staff working full-time for less than 10,000 or even 5,000 euros a year. I also see crazy salaries in Brazil, where physiotherapists earn rich salaries, about 20 times higher than the national average.

An “easy” solution could be to determine staff salary ranges by continent or region, instead of 200 countries… I’d be happy to research staff salary ranges for you, if you want, and also share it with SI.

Thanks.

Edited by phd_angel

vor 1 Stunde schrieb phd_angel:

Hi Dave,

Can you please fix staff salaries? This is a general FM problem that still remains in your mod.

For example, in Spain, I see some top coaching staff working full-time for less than 10,000 or even 5,000 euros a year. I also see crazy salaries in Brazil, where physiotherapists earn rich salaries, about 20 times higher than the national average.

An “easy” solution could be to determine staff salary ranges by continent or region, instead of 200 countries… I’d be happy to research staff salary ranges for you, if you want, and also share it with SI.

Thanks.

no way to fix this within the editor, I'm afraid

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

no way to fix this within the editor, I'm afraid

Would you know who at SI or this forum could be interested in incorporating this type of staff salary research for a solution?

Edited by phd_angel

vor 18 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Would you know who at SI or this forum could be interested in incorporating this type of staff salary research for a solution?

no, but you can create a thread in the feature-request-forum^^

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 13:09, Daveincid said:

Hi Stejawiko, thank you for your support :) I'll write you later today on Patreon. Overall I have my time-schedule when I do my different projects. I'll upload database-setups as soon as possible, on SI-Forum and on Patreon too!

Cheers

Daveincid

Hey Daveincid! 

Really looking forward to give you pack a try but don't want to start without having the database set up properly as I think that's where I've gone wrong, especially interested as I play long term saves. 

When do you think you might release the setup? 

Merry Christmas! 

Hey Dave,

just a quick one, do you think your changes im using are causing the salary's like this to happen? Dybala also at Manchester United for only 125k per week

mbappe.thumb.png.c52129de85cf8b9daf41d7086db5725a.png

I have also listed the ones I am using

230458403_mbappesave.png.346f011c88b38b30b4f6754167da8291.png109249736_mbappesave2.png.2fee2c0d81f4f88ddba7ca5b8861ce92.png

Edited by Verby

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Verby:

Hey Dave,

just a quick one, do you think your changes im using are causing the salary's like this to happen?

mbappe.thumb.png.c52129de85cf8b9daf41d7086db5725a.png

I have also listed the ones I am using

230458403_mbappesave.png.346f011c88b38b30b4f6754167da8291.png109249736_mbappesave2.png.2fee2c0d81f4f88ddba7ca5b8861ce92.png

there is no way that this would happen with my mods. 

Gerade eben schrieb Verby:

Ok great, was just checking. I have been asked to upload a save file to SI for the Mbappe situation

It's unlikely that SI will look into it as you used custom files. For me this looks like there is a ingame-editor used. There is no way that a player with his reputation would move to portuguese league.

3 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

It's unlikely that SI will look into it as you used custom files. For me this looks like there is a ingame-editor used. There is no way that a player with his reputation would move to portuguese league.

Weird. Not touched the editor. Only changes im using is yours.

10 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

There is no way that a player with his reputation would move to portuguese league.

Though I'd generally agree, there are a few random oddities which are realistic. For example, a player who decides to go on sabbatical, or abandons everything because he misses his hometown, or maybe this player got married to a Portuguese person?... A bit of anomalies is realistic.

3 minutes ago, phd_angel said:

Though I'd generally agree, there are a few random oddities which are realistic. For example, a player who decides to go on sabbatical, or abandons everything because he misses his hometown, or maybe this player got married to a Portuguese person?... A bit of anomalies is realistic.

I dont think its unrealistic hes joined Sporting to be honest, as a stepping stone sort of move. The unrealistic part is the wages, when he could easily get 300/400/500k at the giants of the football world. This has happened with no editor use at all so just super confused and if it continues it will make me fall out of love with my save

Anyway, don't want to derail Daves topic with this. Thanks for the replies.

Edited by Verby

• 8 months later...

Hi!

First of all, huge applause for all the hard work. Amazing stuff!

A couple of questions, is this compatible with faces megapacks, kits and badges megapacks, etc? Basically mods that affect the appearance of various elements in the game.

Another thing, do you happen to have something similar to this mod for FM18? Because I don't like the new World Cup and Club World Championship formats implemented after that version (if you happen to know where I could get a file to fix that it would be eternally grateful).

Thanks!

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Ominous77:

First of all, huge applause for all the hard work. Amazing stuff!

Thank you!

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Ominous77:

is this compatible with faces megapacks, kits and badges megapacks, etc? Basically mods that affect the appearance of various elements in the game.

This is answered in the main post ;)

vor 47 Minuten schrieb Ominous77:

Another thing, do you happen to have something similar to this mod for FM18?

No, I'm sorry!