Partnership lines

Hi folks - I'm about to finish my second season with Leeds, however, no partnership have been established by my players even though most of them played constantly together during the season (Onguene-Koch / Menino-Raphinha / Tsimikas-Grealish)

Is this really possible or i'm missing something in settings ? looked pretty odd to me compared to previous series

partnership.JPG.31395d657cf2dc514605269baa7fddf6.JPG

8 hours ago, alian62 said:

I think this exclusive feature from a few years ago has now disappeared like many others 

Definitely haven't disappeared. I have links on every save I currently have but they appear to be random. My CB's, in one save, have played together for 4 months and have a solid link while my RB and RW have played together for 2 and a half season and have no links at all.

Partnership lines are affected by multiple of factors. Their time at the club, nationality, their place in the team hierarchy etc. It might taken a little time, particularly if players are new to a club. In my Leicester save Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison had lines at the beginning of my save without me doing anything.

Edited by CM

1 hour ago, birkelse said:

But Kasper S should been in  a partnership with Evans , when you start up ?

Sure, but that does not exist in the game. There is no partnership line between goalkeeper and central defenders.